The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Oct. 25/2012 :: LAST MINUTE REQUEST FOR SITH AT FORTH KNOX EVENT!!!! RUUSAN, PLEASE RESPOND!

5 posters

Go down

Oct. 25/2012 :: LAST MINUTE REQUEST FOR SITH AT FORTH KNOX EVENT!!!! RUUSAN, PLEASE RESPOND! Empty Oct. 25/2012 :: LAST MINUTE REQUEST FOR SITH AT FORTH KNOX EVENT!!!! RUUSAN, PLEASE RESPOND!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:36 pm

FIRST, HERE ARE THE SPECIFICS:

Place: FORT KNOX KY.

Date: Thu, Oct 25, 2012
Time: 6:30 PM
Category: Entertainment

Description
The Commanding General cordially invites you to an evening of music and great camaraderie.

Listen to the 113th Army Concert Band play your favorite Film, Broadway, Patriotic music that is sure to please everyone.

Bring your own hors d'oeuvres and lawn chairs.

Cash bar, soda, and water will be available for purchase.

This event is OPEN TO EVERYONE!

Again, thank you for your time and help. I really appreciate it. Even if no one can come, it's okay. I know its a little late in asking for or inviting people to the show, but I had to at least try. Thanks & May the Force be With You ~

Monica

EMPIRE ROSTER:
Lord Bane
Lord Zannah

MERCS ROSTER:
Dar Kyram

=============================================

Ruusan,
I received the above contact from the local Bluemoon Clan Alor'ad, Dar Kyram, and also from our Jedi Mika. I did not want to post information about this event until I knew for sure if it was a go. I contacted the venue myself, and indeed, this is a go and they would love to have us there!! cheers

Her responce is below.

Hi Cathy~

My husband is the commanding officer of the 113th Army Band here on Ft. Knox. The concert is this Thursday night Oct. 25th at 6:30PM at Quarters One (a generals house). One of the songs to be performed is from Star Wars and we are encouraging people to come in costume, bring the kids, etc. I think the Fort Knox High School cheerleaders are coming (I think as zombies) and will dance but I was too late to ask formally for the 501st to come (they needed 2 to 3 months advance).

Please come and enjoy the show. I'll be there as a Jedi (black and tan)

We didn't have time to plan anything out, but since some of the music is Star Wars, I thought it would be so cool to have some characters there. Plus, I don't know how many kids will be there and I wanted to invite people whose costumes wouldn't scare too many of the kiddos. And Star Wars is something most people recognize.

The only other thing I would mention is that one of the songs is "The Time Warp" and Michael Jackson's "Thriller." If you or your hubby know how to dance to those two songs, you could dance along with them.

I hope that your group will come to the show. I would really love to meet new friends and fellow Star Wars fans. I knew a lot of people in Texas that dressed up but here ... not so much. I hope you have a great day!

Monica

===================================

Ruusan, I know this is a last minute gig, but who would like to go to Fort Knox and play? Post up. cheers

Last edited by Lord Zannah on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Oct. 25/2012 :: LAST MINUTE REQUEST FOR SITH AT FORTH KNOX EVENT!!!! RUUSAN, PLEASE RESPOND! Empty Re: Oct. 25/2012 :: LAST MINUTE REQUEST FOR SITH AT FORTH KNOX EVENT!!!! RUUSAN, PLEASE RESPOND!

Post by Darth Nocturnus Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Wish we could make it, but looks like I am already working on Thursday evening. If there was more advance notice I could have asked off for the night. I'll ask Estreya about this one but I know she has a big paper due Friday morning for school so it is unlikely she will be able to attend.
Darth Nocturnus
Darth Nocturnus
Jen'ari (Temple Master)
Jen'ari (Temple Master)

Official Member # : TDE034 / SRS002

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Lord of Night

https://www.facebook.com/DarthNocturnus

Back to top Go down

Oct. 25/2012 :: LAST MINUTE REQUEST FOR SITH AT FORTH KNOX EVENT!!!! RUUSAN, PLEASE RESPOND! Empty Re: Oct. 25/2012 :: LAST MINUTE REQUEST FOR SITH AT FORTH KNOX EVENT!!!! RUUSAN, PLEASE RESPOND!

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:40 pm

sorry. by the time i get out of school, and drive down there, I'd have to turn around to come back to pick up the wife.

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet
member sheets: I am the voice of demons, the voice of madness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:41 am

That's OK all we'll try and do some recruiting for the club..

Who knows we might get lucky.. Oct. 25/2012 :: LAST MINUTE REQUEST FOR SITH AT FORTH KNOX EVENT!!!! RUUSAN, PLEASE RESPOND! 2875584848

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:12 am

Looks sassily at her Lord and says," My Lord, the Sith don't "get" lucky. We make our own luck... and it is always, always favorable". Wink

That's alright guys, we shall go storm the castle in all of our glory! Zap

Um... Lord Deamonicus, what if we came and picked you up?

Last edited by Lord Zannah on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:31 am

then you'd have to drive all the way out to westport rd, to pick me up from her work. and that is a far drive. I hate not being able to do this for my family (i'm a B.R.A.T., military is family) but it just wouldn't work. Sad

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet
member sheets: I am the voice of demons, the voice of madness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:52 pm

It's Alright, we'll have holo images to bring back. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:34 am

Fort Knox?? Stang... please email me a mission report on this, when done! I must read it to the masses... Twisted Evil
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:17 pm

lol! Will do Brutal guy!

I'll get it on the mission report as quickly as possible.. We have another weekend event to attend in Owensboro, and I'm pushing for time today. I'll have the mission report posted here sometime on Monday, and I'll also get it sent directly to you. Wink WOW!! Children of these military families were everywhere!

You'll see some of them in the two Holo-vids of this event below. I love you

We did some Star Wars shinnaigans during the evening, dancing around, chasing the kids like we were stalking them, some other fun stuff, but unfortunately we didn't have anyone to record it. Well, Dar had a spotter with him, but I don't think he got any recordings. Anyways...

I STRONGLY encourage all Ruusan members in the area to attend this next year. They loved us and are going to extend us another invite for next year, but this time with a little more advanced warning. lol!

If you have children or nieces, nephews, etc... bring them. This thing RAWKED!

Here are the Holo-Images, and our Holo-Vids below.
Enjoy!

The following are some shinnanigans with Lord Bane and Dar Kyram. My loyal Mandalorian Boutny Hunter. And a stang good one.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

POST COMMANDER GENERAL SMITH and the group

Dar and General Smith

THE GROUP: Represented are:: The Mandalorian Mercs and The Dark Empire

HOLO-VIDS: Supplying entertainment for the evening are the 113th Military Army Band. cheers This event was held at "Quarters 1", the housing site allotted to the Post General and his family.

One of the band members is dressed as a Storm Trooper. cheers

We had just arrived, and the band broke into the Star Wars themes! WOOT!

Evening Festivities:

Back to top Go down

Post by jedimika Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Looks like it was a great event. This is on my radar for next year.

Ugh that first video about made me motion sick. Wink
jedimika
jedimika
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE095/SRS006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:02 pm

That's why I took the camera away from my Lord about 1/8th of the way threw the second video. I'd watched him recording the fist one and became sick without even seeing it. lol!

Sorry my Lord but we all can't be good at everything. I love you

Last edited by Lord Zannah on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by swfan67 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Looks like a good time was had by all! I have to say that I'm a bit miffed by the contact peson's comment about the 501st though. Question Seriously the MSG(Mid South Garrison) needed 2 to 3 months notice!? Shocked I've never head of such! I know after being a member of the Georgia Garrison for the past 3 years that we've had events/request posted on our forums a day before some events. Granted most of them that late does'nt always get any response,but REALLY 2 to 3 months in advance ?????

Last edited by swfan67 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
swfan67
swfan67
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE144

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm not sure about it myself, I've been confused with what's expected of the 501st for a while now.

It seems to be slightly different from Garrison to Garrison, and who their commander and command structure is at any given moment.

Not right or wrong, it's just what is.

I know Mid-South frowns upon anyone posting invites directly upon their boards, they request that venues go threw channels. Which means an invite needs to be sent threw the main "Request" button on the 501st main website.

It is reviewed by someone there, and then redirected to the Garrison. That being the case, I'm not sure what she ran in to with that.

However I did not ask her about it. I'm trying to stay out of that business, as it is non of mine. Cool

Last edited by Lord Zannah on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by swfan67 Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Yeah, I've heard the Georgia Garrison is one of the more laid back garrison's and if that's true then I maybe need to stay in Gerorgia, even though I personally would love to move up north a bit further to get away from this humid climate. Rolling Eyes Ga. Garrison has the state divided into quarters where each section has its own "Event Captain" to handle local area request. Only the larger events are asked to go through the main site for appearences. Any member of the Ga. Garrison can list events as long as they follow protocol on the info needed from the requestor.
Sorry for getting off subject of the thread.
swfan67
swfan67
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:46 am

Oh your fine... and it wasn't "directly" off topic, as she "did" mention it in her request to the Empire. It's all right, no harm done. Evil or Very Mad

The Empire is so layn back, even our board members can post invites. It's sometimes difficult to remember the "business" like protocol of other groups.

I hope we can keep balancing our professionalism with our open and welcoming atmosphere as we grow. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Better late than never, but here is:

MISSION REPORT FOR THE FORT KNOX HALLOWEEN/FALL FESTIVAL "Diplomatic" tour.
In attendance from the Empires Ruusan Territory Were:
. Lord Bane
. Lord Zannah

Accompanying us on this Diplomatic mission from the Mandalorian Mercs were:
. Mandalorian Blue Moon Clan Alaor'ad, Dar Kyram
. Mandalorian Rexdor

Once a year, this festival is held in honor of the children, family, and Troops of the Fort Knox Ky. military outpost.

In grand fashion, The Empire, along with our most capable Mandalorian Merc companions, arrived at this little festival within Ruusan territory around 6:00pm on Thursday evening of the 25th of Oct. 2012.

We disembarked the transports, and were immediately well received by the populace in attendance, "as is most appropriate".

This was followed with some pomp and circumstance, by being immediately welcomed, asked to be seated, offered refreshments, and honored with our very own little "mini" concert. The entertainment included our favored music from Star Wars. Heh-heh-heh. Oct. 25/2012 :: LAST MINUTE REQUEST FOR SITH AT FORTH KNOX EVENT!!!! RUUSAN, PLEASE RESPOND! 4032530931

After this pomp and circumstance was over, the business end began with the Sith mingling among the populace and gleaning how things were going within this portion of Ruusans territory.

Many children and their parents were in attendance and swarmed around us like bees to honey. We had sessions where we introduced the younglings to what it is like to be powerful Lords of the Empire, their eyes all alight and full of wonder.

Many of the little ones found the Mandalorians at our side to be of great interest, and we wished we'd of had some of the Troops along side as well. However, the campaigns in the outter rim being what they are, they all had duties else where. There is always next time. Twisted Evil

Everyone seems perfectly happy and content with Imperial rule. We were informed by many there, and many times over, that life under the protection of the Empire was good indeed.

This was in evidence with how happy and healthy the children were. ... Future little Sith, Mandalorians, and Troopers that they are. .. muah-ha-ha-ha... it is most important that they are well provided for. Oct. 25/2012 :: LAST MINUTE REQUEST FOR SITH AT FORTH KNOX EVENT!!!! RUUSAN, PLEASE RESPOND! 2454543593

This little community within Ruusan is prospering and hoping for us to return for another visit and soon. Holo-images and Vid are within previous transmissions above. Twisted Evil

We left this mission knowing that the force has indeed served us well, and that....

"ALL IS PROCEEDING AS WE HAVE FORESEEN". Oct. 25/2012 :: LAST MINUTE REQUEST FOR SITH AT FORTH KNOX EVENT!!!! RUUSAN, PLEASE RESPOND! 1262993100

Back to top Go down

Post by jedimika Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:22 pm

swfan67 wrote:Looks like a good time was had by all! I have to say that I'm a bit miffed by the contact peson's comment about the 501st though. Question Seriously the MSG(Mid South Garrison) needed 2 to 3 months notice!? Shocked I've never head of such! I know after being a member of the Georgia Garrison for the past 3 years that we've had events/request posted on our forums a day before some events. Granted most of them that late does'nt always get any response,but REALLY 2 to 3 months in advance ?????

This isn't a MSG policy, we do get and try to accomodate last minute requests. The "2-3 month" prior notice the contact is referring to is part of the main 501st "Request an Appearance" form.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Michael Eckhardt
MidSouth Garrison Kentucky Public Relations and Events Coordinator

jedimika
jedimika
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE095/SRS006

Back to top Go down

Post by swfan67 Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:49 am

Thank you Micheal for your response. I do know that the more advance notice the better planning that can be done fo said event. I was just a bit surprised to hear that time frame is all, I would think the request would be directed to the nearest garrison a bit quicker is all. I could be wrong,but I think Ga. Garrison gets more sent directly to our garrison website than through the main Legion site.
swfan67
swfan67
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down