The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Event: Tulsa Drillers Night: May 25th 2012

2 posters

Go down

Event: Tulsa Drillers Night: May 25th 2012 Empty Event: Tulsa Drillers Night: May 25th 2012

Post by Jaro Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:14 pm

I have made contact with the Tulsa Drillers baseball team and they would LOVE to have us out in our Star Wars costumes. It won't specifically be a "Star Wars" event, but it could possibly work up to one in the future.

Friday, May 25th Gates open at 6pm (Game starts at 7:05pm)

This is a HUGE event for us! This is not an Official member only event, but you're costume must be 'presentable'. For example, I'd rather not see Mando's wearing tennis shoes Razz. Please pass this along and invite anybody you know with a Star Wars costume.

Tulsa Star Force will be mentioned in the program, as well as over the PA before the game, and during the 7th inning stretch.

We will have a changing area in the clubhouse area that will be secured. They will also provide towels and water. You are also welcome to change at the parking lot if you so choose.

We can set up in a certain area to have pics taken, or we can roam around. Or both. We Will be asked to take pictures with people at home plate.

Prop weapons are allowed.

I have been asked to throw the first pitch of the game, though I don't know if I will be able to in my Mando armor. If I find that I can't I will ask for volunteers. (This will be done well in advance of the game.

Parking will be free, at an OSU parking lot just north of the field.

Admission: We will be given vendor badges, so I need everybody that IS FOR SURE GOING, to visit the facebook event page, RSVP, and confirm in a post, so I can make sure we have enough badges. Here is a link to the fb event page: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

We are free to stay as long as we would like. So if someone needs to leave early, there is no issue with that.

After party: We have been invited to an after party Star Wars event at Caz's Pub, in downtown Tulsa after the game. This party is a 21 and older event, due to it being in the bar. The plan is to visit in costume, have pics taken, mingle a bit, and the kit down to have a good time. I'm not 100% sure on TDE's rules for Adult Only events, but I'm going to leave it at this: THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO DRINKING, SMOKING OR ANY OTHER 'ADULT' ACTIVITIES WHILE IN COSTUME. While you are in costume, you are to represent TDE as though you are at a Childrens Hospital. Again: NO DRINKING, SMOKING, CUSSING, FIGHTING, OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN LEAD TO BAD PR FOR TDE.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask, and if I found out any more information, I'll post it asap. Thanks!
Jaro
Jaro
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE116/SRS010

Character sheet
member sheets: Darth Tanis Apprentice: Darth Ruby Sprinkles

https://facebook.com/Jaroscustoms

Back to top Go down

Event: Tulsa Drillers Night: May 25th 2012 Empty Re: Event: Tulsa Drillers Night: May 25th 2012

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:38 pm

i like it idk if we can make it from el paso in time... but i will pass the info to the Vherang clan of el paso. and if they go i prolly will too..

*** correction i was thinking arizona for some reason prolly outta my league... ( heh that was a pun xD) anyway ya we are looking at doing the same in el paso
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE026

Character sheet
member sheets: Blade Master

https://facebook.com/samuraillama

Back to top Go down

Event: Tulsa Drillers Night: May 25th 2012 Empty Re: Event: Tulsa Drillers Night: May 25th 2012

Post by Jaro Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Yeah that's what, an 8 hour drive or so from El Paso?
Jaro
Jaro
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:01 pm

This looks good Jaro, you've covered the bases well with representation of TDE while in costume. Excellent. It all looks exceedingly good. Well done.

There is but one other point I need to bring up, which is this:

The photo ops at the bar are alright, however.... everyone in TDE must take special care to "not" have photos taken in the bar. It would be alright if they are taken outside, however... again, there can be no visible signs anywhere of a bar front name, etc, etc...

Have fun at the event and as always,
The Force Serve You. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaro Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Sounds good Smile
Jaro
Jaro
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down