The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

* CANCELLED Dec. 1/2012 Evansville Icemen Star Wars Night CANCELLED

+2
Darth_Mayhem
Ayam
6 posters

Go down

* CANCELLED Dec. 1/2012 Evansville Icemen Star Wars Night CANCELLED Empty * CANCELLED Dec. 1/2012 Evansville Icemen Star Wars Night CANCELLED

Post by Ayam Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:22 am

CANCELLED

copying from the Midsouth Boards:

The Star Wars Night now holds the record for attendance at the Ford Center (over 9,200 in attendance last year). This season is going to be just as packed and hopefully with even more troopers in attendance. Last year we sold T-shirts & Patches, but this year the Icemen will be wearing "Star Wars Night" game jerseys which will be raffled off after the game with the proceeds to go to "911 Gives Hope". We have a secure locker room for changing and character weapons are allowed. Game Time is 7:15 pm CST and the gates open one hour before the game, where we mingle with the fans for photos, etc. We will have a booth this year to set up and promote the Legion/Garrison. MSG is welcome to bring any promotional materials to promote their garrison. We play some role during the intermissions typically... in the past we've gone out on the ice and cheered on the junior "little" league hockey teams that play.

if anyone needs any info on it, our brothers over in 501st Bloodfin Garrison are happy to help, and i know myself and Darth Midnight will be there for sure Smile

ROSTER HAS BEEN REMOVED
THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED
Ayam
Ayam
Assistant Jen'ari
Assistant Jen'ari

Official Member # : TDE138

Back to top Go down

* CANCELLED Dec. 1/2012 Evansville Icemen Star Wars Night CANCELLED Empty Re: * CANCELLED Dec. 1/2012 Evansville Icemen Star Wars Night CANCELLED

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Oh man! I and Lord Bane definitely want to attend this, we missed it last year. As soon as he knows his drill dates for December, we'll let you know for sure. Twisted Evil

Thanks Ayam! Cool

Back to top Go down

* CANCELLED Dec. 1/2012 Evansville Icemen Star Wars Night CANCELLED Empty Re: * CANCELLED Dec. 1/2012 Evansville Icemen Star Wars Night CANCELLED

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:40 pm

im going to look into attending this as i will be back in indiana next year. where mercs invited as well?
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE026

Character sheet
member sheets: Blade Master

https://facebook.com/samuraillama

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:37 pm

hopefully i shall be able to attend this

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet
member sheets: I am the voice of demons, the voice of madness

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Nocturnus Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:48 am

Hey Ayam! Just wanted to check to see if this is an open invite to TDE and MMCC? I know that we have attended this event a few years back, but I don't want us to step on any toes here. If this is open, Estreya and I will be attending and I will extend an invite over to the Blue Moon Clan.
Darth Nocturnus
Darth Nocturnus
Jen'ari (Temple Master)
Jen'ari (Temple Master)

Official Member # : TDE034 / SRS002

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Lord of Night

https://www.facebook.com/DarthNocturnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:46 am

yea i know a few mercs in indiana who may be interested if im around im gonna try as well
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayam Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:44 pm

i dont see why it wouldnt be an open invite at all, but ill send a pm to the bloodfin garrison for confirmation and get back with you!
Ayam
Ayam
Assistant Jen'ari
Assistant Jen'ari

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:52 pm

they have known to be stingy in the past with invites so verification is always nice to have Smile
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:04 pm

Oh no Lord Mayhem.... Bloodfin Garrison has always been open to the Empire, and now the MidSouth Garrison also.

There was a misunderstanding taking place between me and the MidSouth C.O., however that has all been totally cleared up.

Our relationship with the Legions/Mandalorians and all of the Star Wars Costuming Groups locally, are an example of prime freind ship between the groups.

All Is Well. cheers

OH WAIT! Your speaking of invites to the Mandalorians? I'm sure it has not been anything meant by that. It's just not happened yet. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:41 pm

well no im refering to there have been a major issue between some of the mercs and 501st up in our neck of the woods. so im hoping to clear some of that up especially since now im looking at taking a leading role for the mercs in indiana as well
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:44 pm

A word of advice my Lord, walk into this area as if you are a friend, and you will be welcomed as such.

Our ties between us and the Legions in this area are already "well" established. I'm sure the door will be opened for the Mercs also... and I can safely say that there is no need for feelings of apprehension.

Of coarse there is still protocol to adhere to. You wouldn't even burst into your own parents house uninvited. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:40 pm

absolutly, so when its confirmed ill send the invite to my future vod in indiana, maybe we can get a huge turnout xD
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Karnivous Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:23 am

I will definitly be attending this event but not sure in what capacity? Weather as a sith or a merc. I had a blast at it last year and from what was said last year they might do two Star Wars nights this year.
Darth Karnivous
Darth Karnivous
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE173

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:26 am

Awesome Besommers. I'll add you to the Roster. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayam Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:32 pm

our friends at the Bloodfin Garrison are looking into extending an official invitation to TDE and MM along with more info on the event! Ill update when i hear more Smile
Ayam
Ayam
Assistant Jen'ari
Assistant Jen'ari

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:42 pm

fantastic, i would like to include the vod in indiana if possible so that they can get more interest and we can work on forming a clan there as wel.
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Profanus Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:12 am

Hi all at Ruusan Temple. I'm Gep, the Southern Events Coordinator for Bloodfin Garrison in Indiana. I want to clear up some things on this thread.

Darth Nocturnus wrote:Hey Ayam! Just wanted to check to see if this is an open invite to TDE and MMCC? I know that we have attended this event a few years back, but I don't want us to step on any toes here.

You speak wisdom Darth Nocturnus! Thank you.
We have two EC's working this event in the garrison. I am speaking on both our behalves. Indeed this is a formal invitation from Bloodfin to TDE.
I respectfully ask that event invites in the future work through proper channels to avoid confusion. Bloodfin EC's contact TDE counterparts with proper information and formal invitations.
I am in regular contact with both Lord Zannah and Estreya to handle these communications. We have a 2nd SW night scheduled this Spring and rest assured, TDE will be invited to that event as well.
This invite is for approved TDE members. We extend the invite to Ruusan due to our proximity and relationships built as we've grown to know each others' members. If members in other Temples are interested, they need only sign up for the event on Ruusan so we (Bloodfin) can keep track of the roster more easily. Due to our location in the State and our closeness to Kentucky, Southern Indiana events just make sense to post on this Temple. I'm not aware of any Southern Indiana TDE members.

Darth_Mayhem wrote:they have known to be stingy in the past with invites so verification is always nice to have.
Not true.
I'm not sure where this comment is coming from. Since being EC here in Southern Indiana, I've extended invites to pretty much every event we've had in the area. I'm working mainly with Ruusan since I've personally met and trooped with Lords Bane, Zannah, Estreya, and Nocturnus. Prior to my appointment as EC, it is my understanding that TDE was invited to the few events that did occur down here. I'll cite this hockey event, the Philharmonic event 2 years ago, and Star Wars Day in Charleston. The Bloodfin/Ruusan relationship is strong and based on several years of trooping this area, much of which is before my time in the Garrison. My wife and I were lucky enough to meet Ruusan members at Connooga a few years ago. Since then, we've seen them at that Con and most recently trooped Wonderfest with Nocturnus and Estreya for a special little boy named Luke. That was a very special troop for us.

I've spoken to my co-EC on this event and am informed that TDE, and Ruusan members in particular, were trooping this event when it started several years ago. We had very few 501st/RL members in Southern Indiana at that time. We've got a great relationship from 501st Garrison to RL Base to TDE Temple in this case and my goal is to keep it that way.

Darth_Mayhem wrote:well no im refering to there have been a major issue between some of the mercs and 501st up in our neck of the woods. so im hoping to clear some of that up especially since now im looking at taking a leading role for the mercs in indiana as well
Interesting. I am not privy to the details here, but I'm doing everything in my power as an EC to avoid drama in my part of the state. That said, official MM involvement in this event was non-existent at the last Icemen event, with the exception of two prospective Mandos. One, who is also an active Rebel Legion/501st member, was treated very unfairly on the MM boards for trooping his costume before it was approved. As a result, he retired his costume. Both my co-EC and myself take issue with the way that this went down.
Frankly, we have no Mercs in Southern Indiana. The TDE forum is not the proper venue to have a debate on this matter. Discussions on the MM subject and as it relates to Bloodfin are better handled elsewhere. In other words, PM me and we'll talk. We can take it to the MM boards as well, as I'm also on there frequently.

Now, with all this protocol stuff aside, I hope that we can get a bunch of TDE members to sign up for this and troop. I look forward to seeing some of you again and meeting some new friends.

If anyone has any specific question I can answer, please hit me up with a PM here or over at Bloodfin.

Thanks! Now let's plan on an amazing time at the rink on 12/1! cheers

Gep

Darth Profanus
Forum Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:25 am

Thanks for helping to clear that up Gep. I'm not familiar with MM and 501st relations at all.

I can see the cross over costuming from group to group is presenting it's growing pains, but we shall prevail them.

As you know, I'm not only the MO for the Empire, but I'm now also a designated SL of the Legion, my officially assigned Garrison being MidSouth. WOOT!!

I still haven't decided if I'm going to come to the Ice-hocky game as Zannah or Traya. I'm leaning towards Zannah as her look is not so ghostly frightening and we'll be with children all night. I'd like my hubby to do a Nihilus so that we can be partners within those characters also. We'll see what the future holds with that one. Wink

Thanks again Gep, and just to reiterate... we're both down for the hocky game! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayam Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:29 am

Thanks Gep! I've been trying to get some clarification for days over on the MSG boards to no avail. really looking forward to this!!!
Ayam
Ayam
Assistant Jen'ari
Assistant Jen'ari

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:43 am

thanks for the message, glad to have you clearing some things up ill have a pm incoming shortly to keep business there. i am gonna try to make this event but i live up in the northern most areas of indiana, so it will be a trip.
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Lord Mayhem, are you speaking as a Merc, or as a TDE Member?

I think that is where all of the confusion is happening here. We can not be discussing things from the business side of the Mercs on TDE boards.

Our groups are separate and need to remain that way.

Although I'm a designated member of the Legion, I don't speak as a Legion member to representatives of the Legion on these boards. I speak as Lord Zannah, Nes'ari of the Empire. Wink

I keep all of my Legion business on the Legion boards.

If you would like to speak as a member of the Mercs to a rep of the Legions, and not as a TDE member, I would suggest joining which ever specific Garrison or Garrisons you are wanting to have contact with, and do it that way. However make sure you stay within protocol of the Mercs for extending the hand of specific "Clan" friendship. I think it would be up to your Clans Alero'ad or Clan leader... please forgive that spelling... to do that. You should speak to whom ever "that" person is in your area about it, and allow them to make that decision.

At any rate, making plans for anything concerning Legion involvement as a Merc is not appropriate from here, nor any other area but from Merc boards. That is one of those etiquette protocols that are getting muddled up with all of the cross over costuming.

What ever costume we are in at any given time, is the only group we are reping at that time.

Don't take this any kind of reprimand because it is not, and is not intended only for you, but for everyone in the group. Wink

Every one is working hard at developing these protocols, but as with all growing pains, it will come in time. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:42 pm

indeed my bad lord zannah, i took it to private messages instead as i realized the boards are not the place. however so many forums... (frustrated lol) Razz so alls well, mayhem will be trying to attend
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Profanus Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:13 am

Lord Zannah wrote:Lord Mayhem, are you speaking as a Merc, or as a TDE Member?

I think that is where all of the confusion is happening here. We can not be discussing things from the business side of the Mercs on TDE boards.

Our groups are separate and need to remain that way.

Lord Zannah is making a good point here.
To be clear on this. The invite is for approved TDE members of any temple. MM invitation questions will not be addressed by Bloodfin on this forum.

Now let's just troop!

Darth Profanus
Forum Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:24 am

amen to that
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Profanus Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:11 am

******* Please note the following policy change on Bloodfin events ********

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Darth Profanus
Forum Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down