The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

November 19/2012 Request for childs birthday party in Virginia

5 posters

Go down

November 19/2012 Request for childs birthday party in Virginia Empty November 19/2012 Request for childs birthday party in Virginia

Post by Lord Bruticus Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:39 am

Hello again, Ruusan!

I received the following email in TDE's inbox yesterday. I replied to it with my response, below, indicating that we do not accept any kind of financial compensation. However, I did inform her that I would place this on our forums, and that one of our members would contact her about this event, whether if can or cannot participate. Glad to see Ruusan getting event requests! We have some catching up to do out here in Coruscant... Rolling Eyes Her name is Cindy Fortuno; here is her email followed by my reply.

---------------------------------------------

To: darkempireradio
Sent: Mon, Oct 8, 2012 4:37 pm
Subject: Northern va appearance

Hi!
I found you on the Internet. My son is a huge star wars fan, particularly darth
maul, and I am looking for someone to come dressed in costume for his fifth
birthday party in Reston, Va. November 17. Do you know anyone interested or
available? I would of course compensate them!
Thank you,
Cindy fortuno

Sent from my iPad

------

MY REPLY:

Greetings!

I will post your request on our forums, and will have one of our members in your area email you to let you know if they are available. Thanks for contacting us!

We do not accept any monetary compensation of any kind; The Dark Empire exists solely to put smiles on faces and to help brighten the days of as many needy people as possible. Instead, we encourage financial donations to charities, like the ones listed on our website, and others.

One of our members will be with you soon on this.

All the best,

Joe "Lord Bruticus" Mignano TDE-021
Tyran'ari (PR Officer), The Dark Empire
Host / Producer, Dark Empire Radio
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

November 19/2012 Request for childs birthday party in Virginia Empty Re: November 19/2012 Request for childs birthday party in Virginia

Post by Lord Bruticus Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:01 am

Bump for this post; I need an officer of the Ruusan Temple to contact this person via email and let them know if we can or cannot make this event. Please post here that someone is taking point on this one.

Thanks.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

November 19/2012 Request for childs birthday party in Virginia Empty Re: November 19/2012 Request for childs birthday party in Virginia

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:13 am

Is anyone in Ruusans Officer structure going to comment on this one? scratch Is anyone at home? November 19/2012 Request for childs birthday party in Virginia 4032530931 It's awfully dark in here. What a Face

Estreya is on her honeymoon. I love you

That means:
Nes'ari Lord Deamoniucs? Suspect
Co-Jen'ari Ayam? Suspect

Any response from you other Officers? Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:12 pm

sorry, just saw this. is there any contact info? do we have anyone in the area that can do this?

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet
member sheets: I am the voice of demons, the voice of madness

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Karnivous Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Wish I could but it is to far for me right now.
Darth Karnivous
Darth Karnivous
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE173

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthLazious Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:08 pm

I wish I could also work as well.

DarthLazious

Official Member # : TDE079

Character sheet
member sheets:

https://www.facebook.com/HuntWalter83

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 pm

i know we have some members in VA, just need some contact info to get ahold of this person, as well as seeing if any of the VA members can do it.

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Hey there Lord Deamonicus, thanks for acknowledging this one.

You'll have to get in touch with Lord Bruticus for contact info from the applicant. It wasn't included in his alert to us. We don't want to post peoples contact information on the open boards. Evil or Very Mad

Contact Brutal Guy via his email addy, which was included with his post. Or you can pm him.

And check our Virginia member Roster in the Ruusan Hall Of Sith Lords. You should find the Virginia members there. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:43 am

It's alright - I thought I posted her email address above; my apologies.

Her name is Cindy Fortuno, and her email addy is [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Only an officer of the Ruusan Temple may contact her, of course.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Our Brutal "Thanks" to you oh Brutal One Of Us All! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:09 pm

I have pm'ed our VA members, waiting to here back form them. If I don't get an answer by monday, i'll let the person know that we are unable to attend.

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Canos Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:35 am

I tried to reply Lord Vox, but the message is sitting in the outbox? Unfortunately, even though this is in Virginia, I will be unable to attend.
Darth Canos
Darth Canos
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE086

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:52 pm

sadly, since we do not have anyone in the area who can make it, I am letting her know that we are unable to attend. I am closing this thread, and archiving it.

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down