The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Oct. 29/2012 Cub Scout Halloween party, Louisville, KY

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oct. 29/2012 Cub Scout Halloween party, Louisville, KY   Empty Oct. 29/2012 Cub Scout Halloween party, Louisville, KY

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:03 am

Hey gang -

I received the following email in TDE's mailbox; just passing it along. I replied that one of our members will be contacting them soon on this. I recommend the Ruusan Jen'ari, or other officer, or appointed person to handle this event do so. Please PM me if there are any questions.

-------------------------------------------------

Good evening,

I spoke with one of your members this past Saturday at the JDRF Walk about the
possibility of having some of your members come out to our Cub Scout Halloween
Party. This would absolutely thrill every single boy in the Pack if you group
can make it. The party is scheduled for Monday October 29th at 7pm-8pm. We
meet at the Cooper Memorial United Methodist Church @ 9901 Cooper Church Drive
in Louisville, KY 40229.

Can you please let me know if you will be able to have some of your members
attend? Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad

James Lively
Pack 190 Cubmaster
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY REPLY:

Hi there.

I've placed your email on our forums for our members in your area. One of them should be contacting you soon. Thanks very much for contacting The Dark Empire!

All the best,

Joe "Lord Bruticus" Mignano TDE-021
Tyran'ari (PR Officer), The Dark Empire
Host / Producer, Dark Empire Radio
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Oct. 29/2012 Cub Scout Halloween party, Louisville, KY   Empty Re: Oct. 29/2012 Cub Scout Halloween party, Louisville, KY

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Yay!!!! They contacted us! Excellent!! cheers

Thanks for passing this along Brutal Guy! Twisted Evil

Estreya, which of your officers would you like to handle this? Darth Ayam or Lord Deamonicus?

Also, that is on a Monday evening. I can say right now that Lord Bane and I can definitely make this.

I think we should also invite the Blue Moon Mercs and the MidSouth Garrison. Also, Iridonia's Temple region begins right across the river from our local. Are there any members within driving distance to Louisville who live up that way?

WOOT!! cheers

I mean..

FOR THE CHILDREN!! Oct. 29/2012 Cub Scout Halloween party, Louisville, KY   3063606395

Back to top Go down

Oct. 29/2012 Cub Scout Halloween party, Louisville, KY   Empty Re: Oct. 29/2012 Cub Scout Halloween party, Louisville, KY

Post by jedimika Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:46 pm

MidSouth got the invite as well through their website. I'll be posting it up on the MSG boards here shortly so no need to contact us Smile
jedimika
jedimika
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE095/SRS006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:49 pm

WOOT!

I'll bet the Blue Moon Clan did also. Oh this is awesome stuff here. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:17 pm

i would love to attend, but I am in classes on Mondays until 4. if I can get home in time to get dressed to go, i will be there. I am sorry if that is vague, but best I can do. I have to drive from New albany to home first.

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet
member sheets: I am the voice of demons, the voice of madness

Back to top Go down

Post by Estreya Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:38 am

I will contact them on Friday. If we can get a possible head count from TDE I can give them a better idea of how many people to expect.

On the subject of Halloween I am going to be getting into contact with The Louisville Zoo, they do a volunteer night for their trick or treaters.
Estreya
Estreya
Sith Scout Master
Sith Scout Master

Official Member # : TDE038 / SRS001

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Nocturnus Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:45 am

I'll check to see if I can ask off for this date at work tomorrow.
Darth Nocturnus
Darth Nocturnus
Jen'ari (Temple Master)
Jen'ari (Temple Master)

Official Member # : TDE034 / SRS002

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Lord of Night

https://www.facebook.com/DarthNocturnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:59 am

Well that at least makes two for sure and one tentative. It doesn't start till 7:00 so that would give you lots of time to get dressed. You dont have to do the full Maul or anything. Lord Deamonicus would do nicely Evil or Very Mad

And Estreya, the Zoo would be awesome! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:40 am

well, I'm an idiot, just realized how close this is to me. Put me down for yes

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:52 am

We now have three committed from our club Estreya. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Estreya Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:21 am

I emailed the guys in charge and told them I would be in contact with them by friday with a head count.. so we have Zannah, Bane, Vox and myself.. possibly Nocturnus. Is that correct before I call them?

And I'm going to try and give the zoo a call on friday too.
Estreya
Estreya
Sith Scout Master
Sith Scout Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:51 am

Thanks, Estreya! You might want to see if there are any Iridonia Temple members that can make this, just in case, as Cathy mentioned above. OLB is the Jen'ari there.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:04 pm

the counts sounds correct to me. Saldy, no maul, I can't do the make-up myself, Vox will be the one in attendence.

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:15 am

I'm going to place the invite to Iridonia, it is already Thursday and she said by Friday. Twisted Evil

And Lord Deamonicus is always welcome. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Hi there Estreya, did you contact the Cub Scout troop with our attendance? Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Estreya Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Soory this is late..

Yes I did, he sounded very excited! He said that if some people need a dressing room there will be one and if that is the case that we can get there at 630 to start getting ready. He sounded very excited. I think reaching out to Iridonia is a great idea. He said the more the merrier!

I also got in contact with the Louisville Zoo sadly there volunteer list for the Halloween Haunt is already full. Though I was given the contact information to the women in charge of this event for next year!
Estreya
Estreya
Sith Scout Master
Sith Scout Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Well, it seems I spoke too soon... Lord Bane and I will be out of town on the 29th. We're going to Cumberland Falls for the Moon Bow. It has to be witnessed on the Full Moon. If we miss it, we'll have to wait another month.

Our apologies guys, and you all have a great time. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Estreya Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:58 pm

You will both be missed. I hope you all have a great time though and I will try and take some pictures.
Estreya
Estreya
Sith Scout Master
Sith Scout Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:58 am

Thanks guys and we'll see you very soon. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:34 am

I received the following email with information for this event, as follows:

----------------

Good evening,

I wanted to touch base with you as a reminder for tomorrow evening. The Cub Scout Halloween Party will begin around 7pm tomorrow evening. We will have a room available for your members to change in and keep their belongings. The party will be in the gym of the church so the members can enter through the side door. If they can start arriving around 6:30pm that would be great. We are wanting your presence to be a surprise for the boys so be sneaky. J

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call me. 502.262.0799.

The address of the church is 9901 Cooper Church Drive, Louisville, KY 40229.

Thanks,

James Lively
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Thanks Joe, I'll give Estreya a call to remind her about this. Wink

UPDATE:
I just called her, she informed me she is sick and won't be able to attend either. She is going to call and take care of it.

Thanks again Joe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Estreya Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:59 am

I spoke with James the Cub Scout Master, he was upset that no one from our group was able to attend. Though I did explain to him that I was not aware if anyone from the 501 or the Mercs were going to be able to show. He did contact all the groups separately, I also told him that with a little more advanced notice we could probably get a better turn out next year.

I am upset that I wasn't able to make it out there this year, a stomach bug got to me on Sunday and I am just unable to bare suiting up.
Estreya
Estreya
Sith Scout Master
Sith Scout Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:56 am

It's understandable Estreya. These things happen, don't feel badly. Evil or Very Mad

Bane and I had to cancel our trip to see the Moon Bow due to one of our Shepherds breaking her knee on Sunday night.

We took her to the vet yesterday morning and that is when we found out what had happened. She had to stay the night at the vets, so that they can run a couple of tests on her first thing this morning, for other issues she's having due to age.

The surgery to fix her knee is 1,000.00 and possibly more. (it entails screws and ligament issues)

After we get the results back from the other two tests, we'll know if we'll have to put her down or not. Amputation is an option, but not if her hips are displaced due to hip dysplasia.... The bane of German Shepherds. Sad

She is going to be 10 yrs. old in a couple of months... if the tests are not favorable for her to live a few more years, the surgery will not be worth the expense.

If her hips are displaced, which we know they are, we just don't know how badly, then neither surgery are options.

Yea.. sounds crass and cold. And it feels that way too. This is the suckage part of loving your pets. Crying or Very sad

Anyway, we would have boned up and trooped for the little lads, but we had just came home from a weekend troop, with one previously on Thursday night. Boan goes outside and comes back in and not being able to put any pressure on her left hind leg at all... and we have no idea how she did it.

She goes outside to potty and we "think", steps in a hole and.... well, all of that has taken the steam out of us. Wish her the power of the Force today.. I'll know something by noon. Geesh I'm just tired, and not a break in site.

Back to top Go down

Post by jedimika Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:12 pm

That's terrible to hear Zannah. Hoping for the best for you.
jedimika
jedimika
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE095/SRS006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:54 pm

I love you Thanks Mika.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next