The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

2011 RUUSAN CAMPAIGN REPORT ConNooga ... CONTAINS VIDEO

+2
Estreya
Lord Bruticus
6 posters

Go down

2011 RUUSAN CAMPAIGN REPORT ConNooga ... CONTAINS VIDEO  Empty 2011 RUUSAN CAMPAIGN REPORT ConNooga ... CONTAINS VIDEO

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:31 pm

THIS IS A THREAD TO REPORT ON THE 2011 CONNOOGA CAMPAIGN. ALSO, PLEASE PLACE CAMPAIGN ACTIVITY PHOTOS WITHIN THIS THREAD.
Thanks,
Lord Zannah, Temple Master, Ruusan Temple

FEB. 21.2011
INCOMMING TRANSMISSION**********INCOMMING TRANSMISSION**********INCOMMING TRANSMISSION**********INCOMMING TRANSMISSION**********INCOMMING TRANSMISSION**********

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE DECODED AND TRANSLATED AS FOLLOWS:

CONCERNING CONNOOGA 2011
To: The Dark Empire and The Russan Temple

Greetings Unto The Empire.
I come to you My Lords, with a most impressive report of Sith VICTORY!
Over the weekend of February 17th threw February 20th, Sith and Dark Force users of Ruusan, Yanvin IV, and the Coruscant Temples of the Mighty Sith Empire, boarded Sith Transports and descended upon the small city of Chattanooga at a Rebellion known as the Rebellion Of Connooga. Jedi and Rebel forces had taken up arms and made a stand within the city of Chattanooga, to attempt over throwing the fist of Sith control upon Ruusan.

I am most pleased to report, that the Jedi and Rebel scum have been completely and utterly destroyed, their attempts at capturing Ruusan devestated. The planet Ruusan remains standing as a powerful Sith symbol of might and dominance within this portion of the Galaxy.

In the after math of the battle, the Sith army re-grouped in force, and executed many panels of education concerning the many benefits of Sith rule. We were successful in convincing the locals of the fortunes in retaining the protection of the Sith, and how the planet Ruusan will continue to prosper under the might of our governance. Heh-heh. Twisted Evil The locals were also congratulated in the most intelligent decision of not lending assistance to the rebel forces, within their attempts against the Sith Empire. They were heartily commended in their stance at remaining neutral during this conflict of ..... um ...... "interests".

Our Sith'ari's life day was celebrated in true Sith fashion, much local quisine and libation were relished, along with the acknowledged and rewarded successes of many of our Dark Side brothers and sisters. Our Sith'ari will announce who they are within another thread, thier names to here after go down within the Sith archives of honorary achievements.

Also accomplished in the aftermath of this well won battle, was a raffle for the very ill, whereupon we were successful in aquiring almost 200 credits, directly payable to "The Make A Wish Foundation".

We were fortunate to have had a family with us, whom have been beneficiaries of the many Star Wars fan groups efforts upon many fronts in the continuing fight against human suffering.

Also to report, are the aquistions of "several" new Dark Force users to our ranks!!!! HOOOO-AAAH!!!!!

An honorable mention to our own Ruusan Temples Darth Cyrin, and her newly approved Chiss Sith Apprentice Costume!!!!!! HOO-AH MY LADY!!!!

Also, lastely but not leastly, "The subsequent VICTORY dance of The Empire was well endured by our Honorary Target, one Vasily Poop-off".

Zap Zap Zap Zap Zap Zap Zap Zap Zap Zap

A HUGE SHOUT OUT to Lord Biast for making the beautiful Sith Holocrons for the Dark Empire. They are beautiful, very well executed, and do us great honor. Thank you Lord Biast for a job well done indeed!

And Hearty thanks and HUGE SHOUT OUT, to all of our members, who helped man the tables and represented the Empire in all mannor of endevours!!! You guys RAWK!!!!

In short, the Battle Of Connooga campaign went exceedingly well. The Sith council would like to convey that the efforts of the "whole" of the Empire during this campaign were.......

IMPRESSIVE. ........ MOST ........ IMPRESSIVE.
LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!!!!!! cheers Zap Zap Zap Zap Zap Zap

Here is a short Holovid of our Con table, courtesy of Lord Bruticus. IT'S ME IN THE BEGINNING WITH MY LOVELY SITH GOBLET IN MY HAND!!! You can also hear Vader breathing, then Sidious saying,"Once More The Sith Will Rule The Galaxy". After which, you can hear my responce in boisterous "Sithly" laughter. Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!

clears throat.... I mean......

This is an Excellent video of our Campaign Victory Table Lord Bruticus. Excellent indeed. You have done well my friend.

This image is of our Fan Group Table. The small child is a recipient of one of our Charities. His Brother and Father are with him. You will find more Holoimages of this Campaign below, and on consecutive pages of this thread.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

END TRANSMISSION**********END TRANSMISSION**********END TRANSMISSION**********END TRANSMISSION**********END TRANSMISSION**********

=======================================================================================================

Last edited by Lord Zannah on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 17 times in total

Back to top Go down

2011 RUUSAN CAMPAIGN REPORT ConNooga ... CONTAINS VIDEO  Empty Re: 2011 RUUSAN CAMPAIGN REPORT ConNooga ... CONTAINS VIDEO

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:01 am

We did indeed have a successful raffle for the Make A Wish foundation, and an equally successful con altogether. TDE has further established itself as a "force" (pun intended) to be reckoned with, and I'm honored to be a part of it!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

2011 RUUSAN CAMPAIGN REPORT ConNooga ... CONTAINS VIDEO  Empty Re: 2011 RUUSAN CAMPAIGN REPORT ConNooga ... CONTAINS VIDEO

Post by Estreya Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:01 pm

The entrance of an apprentice for Darth Nocturnus happened at Connooga 2011!

Her name is Estreya and she is also a Chiss. Because of the hectic times at the con I forgot to take some solo pictures of the costume, but she will be the costume that I plan on trooping in at ConGlom this year and I promise to get more pictures up. Though I must say the shocked face of one Lord Bruticus was well worth me keeping this little secret... I do hope that this costume becomes my 2nd approved TDE costume!

(The only thing missing in the pictures is the red eyes... well I bought some but they got stuck in customs at UPS and arrived while I was away at the con.. so I do have them now!)

Last edited by Darth Cyrin on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Estreya
Estreya
Sith Scout Master
Sith Scout Master

Official Member # : TDE038 / SRS001

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:45 pm

cyrin, your pics did not load.

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet
member sheets: I am the voice of demons, the voice of madness

Back to top Go down

Post by Estreya Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:25 pm

that is wierd because they are showing up on my computer... the link to my photo bucket album is... [Only admins are allowed to see this link] so hopefully that works
Estreya
Estreya
Sith Scout Master
Sith Scout Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JonSolo Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:55 pm

The Estreya costume definately ruled!
JonSolo
JonSolo
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE070/SRS011

Character sheet
member sheets: Lord Grendel the Tuk'ata....Space Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:09 pm

it was a great costume. i think cyrin was just enjoying being as tall as everyone else!!

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:11 pm

THAT COSTUME RAWKS!!!! You are truly a Chiss Sith my darling. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by JonSolo Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:20 pm

I am unable to say Chiss Sith more than 4 times fast.
JonSolo
JonSolo
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE070/SRS011

Character sheet
member sheets: Lord Grendel the Tuk'ata....Space Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:56 pm

i can't even say it fast once.

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Vasily can't even say "Chiss Sith" at all, and for that, he got what he deserved!

Lord Zannah, your mission report was hilarious and spot-on accurate!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Vasily? geek

Oh my, my. You couldn't say,"Chiss Sith"? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

For shame Vasily, for shame! Twisted Evil

Yes, you recieved right what you deserved. geek affraid Zap Zap

lol! That photo is PRICELESS!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Estreya Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:17 am

The best photo you took Brutal guy was the "instant chiss" drink picture from the party Saturday Night!! lol!
Estreya
Estreya
Sith Scout Master
Sith Scout Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:57 am

Ah yes, I remember it well...

And Vasily with his orange "what the heck is this?" drink...

Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Something nice and orange, courtesy of Darth Maul no doubt. Heh-heh-heh!!! Hot

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthLazious Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:04 pm

A Chiss Sith? Very interesting costume indeed. Twisted Evil

DarthLazious

Official Member # : TDE079

Character sheet
member sheets:

https://www.facebook.com/HuntWalter83

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Posting these, at the request of Lord Zannah Smile

Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:26 pm

cheers Eeeek!! Vader kissing my hand!!! Oh thank you so much My Lord! These are ....

MOST IMPRESSIVE!! Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:35 pm

The TDE fan table presentation was top shelf. It far exceeded the other fan tables in every aspect.
Absolutely the most professional in the entire lineup.
To those who put in the hard work to set it up, a huge THANK-YOU for presenting the TDE as the premier Star Wars group that we are.
Jester
Jester
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE074

Character sheet
member sheets: https://2img.net/h/i53.photobucket.com/albums/g74/jester6873/JBL/DarthJester.jpg

https://facebook.com/jeff.lester1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down