The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

May the 4th - trooping event Phat Collectibles Huntington Beach.

5 posters

Go down

May the 4th - trooping event Phat Collectibles Huntington Beach. Empty May the 4th - trooping event Phat Collectibles Huntington Beach.

Post by Askai Katani Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:40 am

Dark Tidings all,

Phat Collectibles had graciously opened their doors to us to allow for trooping at the location off beach and heil in Huntington beach. This was a slow going process, but was able to lock down this venue with the owner. As has always been my stance all other groups that are available to attend, but this is a TDE EVENT. That being said standard operating procedures will be followed. I have spoken to Lord Bruticus and wede liketo get a bigger turn out if possible! This place gets about 72000 vehicles passing a day! Please direct any questions to me directly. Thanks for reading!
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE166
Location : Sol system - Earth, western hemisphere, north American continent, west coast, republic of California, county of Orange, lake forest

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://www.starsabers.com

Back to top Go down

May the 4th - trooping event Phat Collectibles Huntington Beach. Empty Re: May the 4th - trooping event Phat Collectibles Huntington Beach.

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:31 am

What are the times for this event? If it's during the morning to early afternoon, I can attend this easily (it's just a few miles down the road from Chateau Brutallica). Thanks for getting this together for TDE! FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!!!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

May the 4th - trooping event Phat Collectibles Huntington Beach. Empty Re: May the 4th - trooping event Phat Collectibles Huntington Beach.

Post by Darth Anino'j Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Can't wait for this event! It's going to be a blast!!
Darth Anino'j
Darth Anino'j
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE181

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

May the 4th - trooping event Phat Collectibles Huntington Beach. Empty looks like...

Post by Askai Katani Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Were going to be there form 1pm to 5pm on the 4th. Id like to make sure that the offer to troop is extended to ALL costuming groups within our networks so please get the word out!
Ill lock down the times when they ping me back!
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Location : Sol system - Earth, western hemisphere, north American continent, west coast, republic of California, county of Orange, lake forest

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Askai Katani Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Askai Katani wrote:Were going to be there form 1pm to 5pm on the 4th. Id like to make sure that the offer to troop is extended to ALL costuming groups within our networks so please get the word out!
Ill lock down the times when they ping me back!

still nothing... ill ping them again tomorrow morning
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:00 am

Thanks for doing that; I'm availaible until 2pm that day, if it helps.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Tannos Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:40 am

I might have been a little late to put in for the day off, but hopefully I can make time for some of it before having to go for work.
Darth Tannos
Darth Tannos
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE182

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002526032036

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Ziro Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:29 am

Any new Updates on this event? I just realize that I am off that morning so I can troop. =D Please provide a update if possible. =D
Darth_Ziro
Darth_Ziro
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE129

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:47 am

Darth_Ziro wrote:Any new Updates on this event? I just realize that I am off that morning so I can troop. =D Please provide a update if possible. =D

Askai Katani, please let us know the exact start and finish times for this. Brutal thanks in advance. May the 4th - trooping event Phat Collectibles Huntington Beach. 1262993100
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

May the 4th - trooping event Phat Collectibles Huntington Beach. Empty final update pbar collectables may 4th

Post by Askai Katani Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:00 pm

I just got off the phone with Jason of Phat Collectables. They are opening the doors at 10 AM that day, and will be letting us do our thing until were done! I do t think they have lots of room, so come is as much costume as you can wear... I don't know if anyone e wants to offer changing room space that's close, but I'm working g on that and will post tonight... Jason is VERY GOOD excited to have us be there, so let's give em hell!!! I'll be talking to so.e 501st friends today as well as some Jedi to see what we can muster, if you have any friends that costume up bring em out!!!
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Ziro Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:31 am

Thanks for the Update my Lord.

I shall be there at 10 am in costume that day unless work throws me a curve ball =D (Doubt it since they are try to get pay roll under control)

Here the store address if anyone needs it.

Phat Collectables
16532 Beach Blvd.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

On a side Note: Anyone want to go see Iron Man 3 after the troop? =D
Darth_Ziro
Darth_Ziro
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE129

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:56 am

Awesome! I will be there at 10am for sure. Sadly, I will have to leave for work at 2pm.

Lord Ziro, if you go to see Iron Man 3, let me know how it is! Otherwise, I'd be up for a matinee sometime soon... Cool
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Anino'j Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:41 pm

So I will be there around 1 or 130pm on saturday. Im off at work at noon and I will be coming straight from there. I will probably just be wearing a star wars shirt and supporting TDE until I can invest in a TDE shirt of my own. See you all saturday
Darth Anino'j
Darth Anino'j
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE181

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Askai Katani Thu May 02, 2013 6:43 am

This just in!!! Two friends of TDE have offered to open their home as a staging/changing area...we will be able to ferry people to and from if you need a place to chsnge.please let me know BEFORE may third...
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Thu May 02, 2013 7:42 am

I'll be there in my custom Sith, as I can easily travel with it; I need a wrangler for Sidious (that dang brooch). I'll go straight from my place to Phat Collectibles in half-costume; I should be able to finish gearing up in the parking lot.

See y'all Saturday morning.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri May 03, 2013 11:59 am

I just picked up a nifty little item from Gold's Gym to help suck up my cheesecake gut whilst trooping; it'll be concealed rather nicely under my costume tunic - a velcro "tummy belt." LOL One of these days, I'm going to have to see about not needing one!

See y'all tomorrow morning. May the 4th - trooping event Phat Collectibles Huntington Beach. 1262993100
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

May the 4th - trooping event Phat Collectibles Huntington Beach. Empty MISSION REPORT MAY 4TH 2013 TROOPING EVENT

Post by Askai Katani Mon May 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Dark Tidings one and all,

It is with Great pride and much joy that I announce to you that our trooping event in Huntington Beach at PHAT collectibles was a rousing success!

Members from our own temple, and members form Saber Guild began to arrive around 10AM (in the morning...), and began to move around the store with locals and many were stopped for pics with them.

Darth Vader made an appearance thanks to Saber Guilds Director Robert Estrada (also a TDE MEMBER Count Dooku, and Saber Guild member Andrew Wood (also a TDE member Darth Maul), Michelle Headley (TDE MEMBER Darth Draven) sadly felt under the weather but still helped out with taking pics and wrangling for Saber Guild- we hope Darth Draven feels better! A very special thank you Robert, Adrew, and Michelle for coming out and representing Saber Guild! I'd also like to take a moment to thank Liz and Sal Perales for coming out dressed in their Aayla Secura and Quinlan Voss Costumes, Curey and Sarah Estabrook- Curey is also a member of Saber Guild and Sarah also cosplays- They also brought their A Game - they ALL looked outstanding and I'm happy to announce that three of them will be beginning their dark Trials within the week! Speaking of outstanding...

The troop eventually made there way outside of the store to stand storefront on Beach Boulevard - for those of you that don't know this is a VERY high visibility area getting about 70 thousand cars passing a day - many honks and pics were taken from passing motorists! Several dozen children and families mentioned they stopped simply for a chance to get a pic with the Jedi and Sith lords in attendance!

Lord Bruticus was able to attain a form of holocron called a "comic", im not sure how they work, but he seemed even more excited than getting hand fed Red Velvet cupcakes by Darth Anino'j - who showed up after work to support the last hour of the trooping event.

The Owner of this location Jason and his Manager Carl were very Gracious and thanked us all for coming out and adding to the spirit of the day, and I'm confident enough to state that I'm sure we will be seeing much more of them in the future!

In closing id like to thank EVERYONE very much for coming out to this event! This was my first event that I handled from the "ground up" and I am Honoured and humbled to have been able to serve you all.

Thanks again to:
Robert "Kiyo" Gomes Darkjedirenegade
Robert Estrada Count Dooku
Michele Headley Darth Draven
Jonina Provenzano DArth Anino'j
Joe Mignano Lord Bruticus
Andrew Wood Darth Maul/Vader
Jason Tao Darth Ziro
Curey Estabrook Jedi Knight blibble blibble blibble (thanks for the crash and costuming space)
Sarah Estabrook Jedi Knight I gotta getta name (thanks for letting Curey let us crash and costume)
Sal Perales Quinlan Vos
Liz Perales Aayla Secure
The Perales Younglings
Captain Jack
And not least of all Uncle George - without him we'de never have The Force.

In Service -
Askai Katani - Jen'ari, Coruscant Temple
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue May 07, 2013 11:24 am

Thanks for the mission report, my Jen'ari.

Here is the album in our Gallery for this event.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If any other Temples or Spires have May the Fourth photos they would like in their own album in our Gallery, please be sure to email them to me.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Askai Katani Tue May 07, 2013 3:00 pm

excellent work!
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Tannos Sun May 12, 2013 7:13 pm

It was a fun event. There are a lot of great pictures
Darth Tannos
Darth Tannos
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE182

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002526032036

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down