The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

SW Bday party for Colorado girl and Flag football - Mission report

2 posters

Go down

SW Bday party for Colorado girl and Flag football - Mission report Empty SW Bday party for Colorado girl and Flag football - Mission report

Post by Sith Princess Revan Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:44 am

Both events were quite the success,

Although I was unable to attend the Flag football event due to being sick, however Lord Zalathustra and Darth Ordnen were able to attend.

The girls birthday party was also a great success, Violet had a great time and it really made her day sadly i dont have any photos of the event due to the camera dieing
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

SW Bday party for Colorado girl and Flag football - Mission report Empty Re: SW Bday party for Colorado girl and Flag football - Mission report

Post by Lord Bruticus Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:57 pm

Glad to hear it! Anytime a wee one wears a smile because of our doing, we know we've done our good deed for the day. Your Temple halls echo with the sounds of victory, SPR! SW Bday party for Colorado girl and Flag football - Mission report 4139026197
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down