The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

StarFest 2012 Mission Report

3 posters

Go down

StarFest 2012 Mission Report Empty StarFest 2012 Mission Report

Post by Sith Princess Revan Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:20 am

*incoming transmission*

Signal origian: Denver Colorado

Mission: StarFest 2012

Greetings my masters, this transmission contains the details of my misson this past weekend at the earth convention StarFest. The event took place April 20th to the 22nd in Denver Colorado. Over all the convention was a success we were able to raise more money for Baby Princess Leah, promote TDE and build stronger relations with the other groups. Friday morning at around 6am, the local TV station Fox 31 Denver along with a lady from the Examiner were doing interviews with various people at the convention. Over the next 4 or so hours, I was interviewed by the Examiner, getting to talk quite a bit about TDE, as well as being shown in various clips for the morning news, As well as getting to go to the station and be on air.

And that was just the start of the memerable weekend. The convention had quite the variaty of costumes that were showcased at the costume contest on Saturday. Some of the most memerable there included, Santa Klingon, Iron Man, a Bantha, Spiro the Dragon, Queen Amidala, Nightcrawler, Darth Sion and the most impressive was a Skeksis from The Dark Crystal. I also enterd the contest in my newest TDE aproved costume, Zabrak Dark Jedi Zandra Koth, though I didn’t win it was a blast, as was the talent show I enterd the next day. Also on Saturday I was asked by a local computer company that was at the convention to help them unvail their latest Star Wars The Old Republic Theamed computer.

Then on Sunday I was invited to speak on a panel along side the other Star Wars fangroups, the panel was called “The Lure of the Dark Side”, which ironicly enough had a similar topic to the TDE Podcast for that weekend. It would seem the force was strong that day. Aside from all of that one of the most memerable things was getting to welcome honory member David Prowse to the Korriban Temple, as well as sitting in on his panel and talking to him quite a bit over the corse of the weekend. He even had his TDE traiding cards out at his autograph table along side various photos from his career.

All of this added to the news that I had received on Thursday that I had been cast as the Parasol lady in the new Disney movie The Lone Ranger, where I hope to be able to bring the traveling Princess Leia doll for a few photos and to spread the word there, should I get the chance.

Untill the next mission my masters

-SPR

*End Transmission*

photos at: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

StarFest 2012 Mission Report Empty Re: StarFest 2012 Mission Report

Post by sithoverlord Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:15 am

that and a few Sith came out of the shadows...
sithoverlord
sithoverlord

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://www.shamanmade.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:52 am

yes indeed
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:23 am

Outstanding Mission Report, SPR!!

I'll get this on the podcast, for sure. It'll take me some time to get the pics in the TDE Gallery; if you'd like to select the ones that are the most TDE-relevant and email them to me, I'll get them up for sure. Glad to hear Dave Prowse had his TDE cards out! He was quite happy to get them when Honorary Member (and Brutal buddy) Derek Lyons brought them to him!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content