The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

mission, trooping the local library in force during cosplay party

3 posters

Go down

mission, trooping the local library in force during cosplay party Empty mission, trooping the local library in force during cosplay party

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sat May 19, 2012 5:41 pm

yesterday was an eventful night in this area of the korriban temple i inducted an apprentice underneath myself. and we trooped alongside 6 mandalorians. we stole the scene at the local cosplay party winning 4 of 5 costume category contests. pics and further info coming soon
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE026

Character sheet
member sheets: Blade Master

https://facebook.com/samuraillama

Back to top Go down

mission, trooping the local library in force during cosplay party Empty Re: mission, trooping the local library in force during cosplay party

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 5:48 pm

EXCELLENT LORD MAYHEM! ... Most excellent! We look forward to seeing more on your troop. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

mission, trooping the local library in force during cosplay party Empty Re: mission, trooping the local library in force during cosplay party

Post by Sith Princess Revan Sat May 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Amazing M'lord and congrats, I look forward to photos and hearing more^^
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sun May 20, 2012 6:38 am

ok so there are a ton of photos, but you should be able to check em out at this link... if not let me know and ill take the time to upload to flickr. we have several potential members for both the vherang clan, and the tde. xD i am in the process of finding a cheap business card manufacturer, as well as ( fingers crossed) a way to make up a few banner ideas in the case i can get the numbers to submit a spire.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sun May 20, 2012 7:06 am

I did however want to place a picture here for everyone to see... as i stated above, i have taken a new apprentice... kiriana. she is young and niave, but the force is strong with her... and if its not strong enough i simply shall kill her, or she will make it into the ranks of the empire.

i present kiriana-
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
this last of the master and apprentice.
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 7:29 am

Those are too awesome Lord May-hem!! We have a troop/campaign this coming weekend in Ruusan. Seeing your photos makes me want it to hurry up and arrive! Twisted Evil

Great pics and well done with acquiring your apprentice! Zap

She is in good hands. mission, trooping the local library in force during cosplay party 3063606395

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sun May 20, 2012 7:46 am

thank you lord zannah ( i actually threw that outfit for her together that morning, and we painted her faice last minute... still looking to see if anyone got a pic of that) we actually have another troop this next weekend as well xD
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JonSolo Mon May 21, 2012 5:44 am

Pics are awesome, and it looks like yall had a great time. Need to get that apprentice of yours signed up and made official. lol
JonSolo
JonSolo
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE070/SRS011

Character sheet
member sheets: Lord Grendel the Tuk'ata....Space Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon May 21, 2012 12:20 pm

JonSolo wrote:Pics are awesome, and it looks like yall had a great time. Need to get that apprentice of yours signed up and made official. lol

*chuckle* no this is an apprentice as per the statement in the charter, those under 18 may troop with you as an "apprentice" but cant be an official membor or count toward temple numbers.
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JonSolo Mon May 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Darth_Mayhem wrote:
JonSolo wrote:Pics are awesome, and it looks like yall had a great time. Need to get that apprentice of yours signed up and made official. lol

*chuckle* no this is an apprentice as per the statement in the charter, those under 18 may troop with you as an "apprentice" but cant be an official membor or count toward temple numbers.

10-4. She looked young, but all of yall look young to me.
JonSolo
JonSolo
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE070/SRS011

Character sheet
member sheets: Lord Grendel the Tuk'ata....Space Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm

yup shes actually 13, so she has plent of time for the darkside to corrupt her niave ways. she is learning though
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down