The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Campaign Report - Multiple events - Oklahoma City, OK

3 posters

Go down

Campaign Report - Multiple events - Oklahoma City, OK Empty Campaign Report - Multiple events - Oklahoma City, OK

Post by Jaro Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:55 pm

We had an incredibly busy day! First stop was the Lego Store in Oklahoma City for the Lego Club star wars event. After a long walk through a deserted mall, we reached our destination. The place was PACKED with children and their parents, as well as members of the Mandalorian mercs, and Jedi OKC, with all manner of activities going on. Many pictures were taken, and many smiles were seen! My Young apprentice Darth Ruby Sprinkles stayed by my side, ever watching, and ever learning. We then found out that the manager was a HUGE Mandalorian fan. So I evacuatued the mall as fast as I could and donned my alter ego: Jaro Ge'tal! Many MORE pictures were taken, and the event finally ended. Walking out of the mall, we caught the attention of many people, including the Easter bunny, who wanted pictures as well!.

We (myself and Romeo, who once again was by my side) then dressed down and had to hurry to the other side OKC for another event. Before we went in we had an awesome interview with Lord Bruticus, the Connoisseur of Cheesecake! We then dressed up again and attended the MDA Charity Walk. Many many venders were on hand, And Jedi OKC had a large booth where they displayed prop, pictures, and flyers, and even had some caricature artists for the crowd! Several new Sith prospects were gained, including my pals Romeo and Mirdala of the Mandalorian Mercs, as well as a few others! My apprentice Darth Ruby Sprinkles was doing a fantastic job at recruiting with her new slogan for the Empire: Come to the Dark Side, We have Sprinkles. Darth Ruby Sprinkles, that is! The amazing day finally ended and we then packed up and began the long trip back to Tulsa.
Jaro
Jaro
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE116/SRS010

Character sheet
member sheets: Darth Tanis Apprentice: Darth Ruby Sprinkles

https://facebook.com/Jaroscustoms

Back to top Go down

Campaign Report - Multiple events - Oklahoma City, OK Empty Re: Campaign Report - Multiple events - Oklahoma City, OK

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:10 pm

can't wait to see pics. sounds like you guys had an awesome time

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet
member sheets: I am the voice of demons, the voice of madness

Back to top Go down

Campaign Report - Multiple events - Oklahoma City, OK Empty Re: Campaign Report - Multiple events - Oklahoma City, OK

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 pm

You all are Sith-tastic! I'm exceedingly pleased that your day went so well, and that you were able to see our Lord Brutal guy. He's been very busy on behalf of the Empire of late, and deserves a fun day of conquest... er..... conscripting... uh... having a relaxing time. Campaign Report - Multiple events - Oklahoma City, OK 3063606395

lol! I'm happy to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves at whatever they were up to, and I can't wait for the holo-images to appear.

Grand Trooping All! Zap

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaro Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Ah! I didn't realize I didn't post pics! I'll try to get those up tonight when I get off work. It was actually a phone interview, but it worked all the same :p
Jaro
Jaro
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:09 am

Oh! My bad.... well, the Brutal one is the .... King of Cheese Cake indeed! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:40 am

awesome! great troop! and as Lord Zannah said Sithtasitc
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaro Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Sorry it took so long to get pics up, but I figured I'd wait till I found some of me in my sith... But there doesn't seem to be any... I was only in my sith for about 15 minutes though... Surprisingly there weren't very many children at the charity walk. Also, in case anyone is wondering I was wearing my Mando kit for both events, but the reason I added an invasion report for TDE is because I Spent the majority of the time actually promoting TDE. Also, for those of you that listen to Dark Empire Radio, (as mentioned earlier Myself and Romeo did an interview) Romeo is the blue Mando in all the pics. Anyways, here we go:

Lego Club Event:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

My pretty car model pose:

And the MDA Muscle Walk:

Me and Darth Ruby Sprinkles, going icognito Razz

Jaro
Jaro
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Looks like you all had a great time and a sucessful troop!!
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:07 pm

I can never get enough of these photos! You all look incredible!

Jaro, I love how you've done the paint on your plates. Very nice!

And great troop to every one! Campaign Report - Multiple events - Oklahoma City, OK 4139026197

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaro Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Thanks! Actually, all of the silver areas are not only painted, but textured as well, with a leather stamp. You can see how I did it Here
Jaro
Jaro
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down