The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Campaign Report - Star Wars Night - Owasso Public Library, Owasso OK.

+2
Sith Princess Revan
Jaro
6 posters

Go down

Campaign Report - Star Wars Night - Owasso Public Library, Owasso OK. Empty Campaign Report - Star Wars Night - Owasso Public Library, Owasso OK.

Post by Jaro Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:01 am

Darth Tanis once again descended upon the gathering of younglings for his evil purposes! And by evil, I mean to enjoy pizza, Star Wars Wii games, and teaching the young ones to make there own crafty little lightsabers with colored tape and foam sticks! Fun was had by all, especially Lord Tanis, who just loves posing for pictures and having epic lightsaber duels with the younglings! By my side were several members of the 501st, Rebel Legion, and the Mandalorian Mercs, who all made this event very special.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

More pics to come once I get them!
Jaro
Jaro
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE116/SRS010

Character sheet
member sheets: Darth Tanis Apprentice: Darth Ruby Sprinkles

https://facebook.com/Jaroscustoms

Back to top Go down

Campaign Report - Star Wars Night - Owasso Public Library, Owasso OK. Empty Re: Campaign Report - Star Wars Night - Owasso Public Library, Owasso OK.

Post by Sith Princess Revan Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:11 am

Great work Jaro!
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Campaign Report - Star Wars Night - Owasso Public Library, Owasso OK. Empty Re: Campaign Report - Star Wars Night - Owasso Public Library, Owasso OK.

Post by Jaro Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:17 am

Jaro
Jaro
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:41 am

awesome!!

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet
member sheets: I am the voice of demons, the voice of madness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:46 am

Brutal One LIKE!!

Your campaign report of epic conquest is no less than glorious, beyond all measure.

(LOL, How's THAT for 2:45am? Sleep )
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Great times there!! You all are looking excellent here! Thanks for the report Jaro, again, great job!

I love seeing children having such an incredible time. They will never for get this experience. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaro Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Dart Tanis, and his Sith Apprentice Darth Ruby Sprinkles! Haha Campaign Report - Star Wars Night - Owasso Public Library, Owasso OK. 4139026197

Last edited by -Jaro- on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added photo)
Jaro
Jaro
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:09 pm

fantastic conquest more younglings for our cause
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE026

Character sheet
member sheets: Blade Master

https://facebook.com/samuraillama

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Scios Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Thats awesome! Smile kids look like they are having a blast.
Darth Scios
Darth Scios
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE126

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Look at her face!! Oh she is Rawken it out! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaro Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:42 pm

I was asked to give you a message, Lord Zannah, haha:

Jaro
Jaro
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:41 am

cheers Campaign Report - Star Wars Night - Owasso Public Library, Owasso OK. 3063606395 I love you

Oh you are adorable!!!!! I could just grab you and squeeze you till you glitter!

And you have just conquered the mighty Lord Zannah, brought me to my knees.

Bows to Lord Ruby Springles..... Campaign Report - Star Wars Night - Owasso Public Library, Owasso OK. 1262993100

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaro Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:50 am

Haha she's all smiles! We will be starting her costume in the next week or so. Something along the lines of this:

Jaro
Jaro
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:55 am

Oh perfect! I can't wait to see her in it! She's just too adorable for words. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 am

coolie
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE026

Character sheet
member sheets: Blade Master

https://facebook.com/samuraillama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down