The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Dragon Con SWAG Trading

Go down

Dragon Con SWAG Trading Empty Dragon Con SWAG Trading

Post by Darth Praxis Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:47 pm

One of the Regular traders asked when trading will take place.
As no one has posted anything on the subject, I have proposed this..... everywhere!

With the exception of the mixer, I propose all trading at the con, to take place at the club tables (or booths) after 1715 (5:15PM start till whenever). Everynight no point being choosy get there when you get there... except Sat. (at the mixer)

Face it getting to the 10th floor of the Marriott is impossible and once you get up there no one else has stayed, there is far too much going on at the con to fight the elevator to get up there.

5 PM is when the tables are closed up, I recommend no trading at the tables before that time. Trading takes up a lot of space and we don't want to upset the flow at the tables, go around the corner by the UPS/Fed Ex store if you really need to trade before 5:15 is recommended.

This is not an ideal place due to the high volume traffic of all con go'ers if you are concerned about your collection however, it is close to food and washrooms, it is easy to access, everyone knows where it is, it may encourage more discussion about collecting and attract more people to join the clubs after the tables have shut down,
(and who knows what shinies non members may have in the crowd that just want's to trade for that Darth Vader helmet Coin Patch Pin Shirt your holding!)

Anyone who just can't wait (usually at the beginning of the con, and "JUST GOTTA TRADE NOW!!!" I suggest announcement of "insta trade moments" be posted on FB 501st patch Collectors Group simply cause it's the dominant group.

I am the Red Mandalorian aka Darth Praxis and this is the declared "Bounty" announcement!
ALL HAIL DRAGONCON!
Darth Praxis
Darth Praxis

Back to top Go down