The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Arizonans for Kids Train Park event Jan 30th

4 posters

Go down

Arizonans for Kids Train Park event Jan 30th Empty Arizonans for Kids Train Park event Jan 30th

Post by Darth Rokahn Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:47 pm

I'd imagine this will be the same set up as last year (sabers and blasters ok, parking lot kit up, and water available) but I will clarify ASAP

*******note: sign up goes through me for The Twin Suns Spire and any of our other clubs looking to come. It was a ton of fun last year and invites have been sent out to the Rebel Legion, 501st, and Mandos

FREE  Train Park Picnic on  January 30, 2016, Saturday, for foster children & their foster families and group homes

On Saturday, January 30, 2016, from 11:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Arizonans for Children, Inc. and Arizona Model Railroading Society will sponsor a fun day for all foster children at Adobe Mountain Railroad Park. The Railroading Society will be operating four trains and giving rides to children and adults alike. [Even teenagers will get a kick out of this one.] The ride last 30 minutes and you can go as often as you like.  The Railroading Society will also be operating model trains and letting the children operate the models themselves. Tours will be given through the Railroad Museum.  We will have a DJ. And last but not least--- a free picnic lunch.

The Adobe Mountain Railroad Park is located on the S/W corner of 43 Avenue and Pinnacle Peak Road.  You enter the Park from 43 Avenue by taking the second entrance south of Pinnacle Peak Road.  
Please RSVP by Friday January 22 to
Kaye McCarthy at
480-838-0085 or kayemccar@cox.net

Please include:
1)          Number of children and number of adults
2)          Name of person bring the children—parent, staff, CASA or mentor                                                                                                            
1. Name of Your licensing agency---if you are a foster family
2. telephone number & name of person responding

RSVP to Arizonans for Children by responding to this e-mail.
      Hope to see you there.

Last edited by Darth Rokahn on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth Rokahn
Darth Rokahn
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)

Official Member # : TDE248

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Arizonans for Kids Train Park event Jan 30th Empty Re: Arizonans for Kids Train Park event Jan 30th

Post by stardancer1914 Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:32 pm

Can the other clubs come? I will go to this for sure! Love trains
stardancer1914
stardancer1914
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE304

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://www.mycustompictureframer.com

Back to top Go down

Arizonans for Kids Train Park event Jan 30th Empty Re: Arizonans for Kids Train Park event Jan 30th

Post by Darth Rokahn Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:09 pm

The invite has already been sent out to the other clubs last night so they are definitely invited!

ALSO CONFIRMED: weapon props (blasters and lightsabers) are good
Darth Rokahn
Darth Rokahn
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by dark tabby Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:07 am

come out for this one. Making it official here.
is this how we sign up. we don't need to call them do we. I am guessing that's for the families that will be coming to it.
dark tabby
dark tabby
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE329

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rokahn Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:57 am

Nope sign up is through me. I'll let them know shortly who we have coming once we have a clearer picture
Darth Rokahn
Darth Rokahn
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Trythir Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:32 am

sorry for the late notice. we will be coming next weekend.
Darth Trythir
Darth Trythir
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE330

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rokahn Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:21 pm

awesome man, glad to have you!
Darth Rokahn
Darth Rokahn
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down