The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Long Beach Comic and Horror Con - Nov.23-24 2013 Southern Calif.

+6
Darth Radix
Lord Draconis
Darth_Ziro
Darth Anino'j
Sith Princess Revan
Lord Bruticus
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Long Beach Comic and Horror Con - Nov.23-24 2013   Southern Calif. - Page 3 Empty Re: Long Beach Comic and Horror Con - Nov.23-24 2013 Southern Calif.

Post by Darth Mortis Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Thank you for your hospitality Brutal one.I need to go over my spending funds first,and i need to check my schedule to see if they don't have me training those days......I shall report with weather i am attending or not asap.
Darth Mortis
Darth Mortis
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE048

Character sheet
member sheets: .I am the third Darth Mortis to become Dark Lord Of The Sith since 3,851 BBY.

Back to top Go down

Long Beach Comic and Horror Con - Nov.23-24 2013   Southern Calif. - Page 3 Empty Re: Long Beach Comic and Horror Con - Nov.23-24 2013 Southern Calif.

Post by Lord Bruticus Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:53 pm

The second comp ticket shall go to Lord Mortis TDE-048. He shall be a guest at Chateau Brutallica during the course of the convention weekend, and shall thus assist us in conquering LBCHC once again.

Welcome aboard the LBCHC train, pal! What a Face 
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Mortis Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Thank you my friend i look forward to joining my allies once again and making this a con to remember.Long Beach Comic and Horror Con - Nov.23-24 2013   Southern Calif. - Page 3 3063606395 
Darth Mortis
Darth Mortis
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets: .I am the third Darth Mortis to become Dark Lord Of The Sith since 3,851 BBY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Anino'j Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:53 am

awesome!!! and a perfect person to use the other comp ticket!!! Brutal One i got your message on the book of face. What time did you want to meet up on friday to set up? I just have to drop off the apprentice at school at 840 and then i'm free. I will bring all the extra cards I have as well.
Darth Anino'j
Darth Anino'j
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE181

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:03 pm

They will let exhibitors in at noon on Friday to set up, until 4pm. Last year, however, they didn't have our table up yet until after 1pm. So... I plan on gettin' there at about 1pm on Friday this year to set up .
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Article I, Part B of the TDE Charter states that we need a table duty roster for events like this.  However, since we have only four official members confirmed going, and the con is tomorrow (meeting with everyone today for setup), it's a bit late for it. Still, I'll be willing to man the table 80 to 90 percent of the time.  I intend for this to be my final convention before Celebration 2015 (last con that I will plan, etc.)

Here is an event roster (minus the two hour increments, due to shortage of manpower), to help satisfy the charter requirement:

Lord Bruticus TDE-021
Darth Anino'j TDE-181
Jaden Korr TDE-061
Darth Mortis TDE-048

This is my final event with TDE, except for Hillsides orphanage next year, and Celebration. I will be focusing exclusively on handling HNAD and maintaining the TDE website from here out. All future events in the Coruscant Temple (except for Hillsides) will be planned and handled by the Coruscant Temple Jen'ari (or appointed event coordinator) from now on. My custom Sith will be semi-retired after this weekend.

See you all very soon - now let's conquer Long Beach Comic & Horror Con!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:35 am

I went ahead and "un-stickied" this event, since it is now over. (You're welcome, Jen'ari Anino'j.) What a Face 

This was a great event. Here is a short mission report and some photos. I put more photos on my Flickr page (link below) and will also do so on my personal Facebook page shortly.

The Coruscant Temple of The Dark Empire costume club invaded LBCHC on April 23 & 24, alongside other fan groups in "STAR WARS Alley." TDE raised $247 for the Wounded Warrior project with a lightsaber raffle, and also distributed 139 audio CD's of it's club podcast and charity project, "HoloNet Audio Dramas."
- Lord Bruticus TDE-021

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

A few photos (more at the link above):

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Draconis Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:54 am

Awesome work Coruscant
Lord Draconis
Lord Draconis
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)

Official Member # : TDE002

http://www.myspace.com/orionknightstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Anino'j Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Yay! Im so proud of my temple!!! We did an awesome job this weekend! Joe thank you for all your help! I appreciate it so much!!! Cant wait till next year!!!
Darth Anino'j
Darth Anino'j
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE181

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Asha Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:56 am

In the end it worked out well! Was nice meeting you, Lord Bruticus. See? I joined the forum! Razz  Haha! Was a nice turn out for the raffle too!
Lord Asha
Lord Asha

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Mortis Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:58 am

A Most impressive Con this was,can't wait till next years.
Darth Mortis
Darth Mortis
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:55 am

Good to see ya here, Lord Asha! 'Twas also nice meeting you at the con. I absolutely love the Mercs - it was very cool being neighbors!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3