The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Mission Report EpCon, el paso Tx

3 posters

Go down

Mission Report EpCon, el paso Tx Empty Mission Report EpCon, el paso Tx

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:12 am

This weekend the 14th through the 16th was el paso texas local comic con aka epcon. overall the turnout was alright, deffinatly a larger event for the area. i represented the dark empire several times passing out over 30 cards, and speaking highly of our empire. i also spent some time in my bounty hunter outfit for some bounty hunts as well as a death march and the costume contest with the rest of the mercs. we raised a hefty number for the local charity and we ended up having a panel. impromtu it was star wars and where we go from here... focused on whats next, inluded were previews for season 5 clone wars, 1313, detours, and information about battlefront, the underworld tv series and making ToR a free to play in nov.

at the moment we have acquired a new darth maul and a smuggler, and several gray/dark jedi and sith. however we shall see how that turns out.

this event was most successful even though we met roadblocks at every turn, and no one actually wanted any of the groups there, however the vherangs contacts were able to bring a 501st along to the event, so we represented three of four groups, ( i reached to the rebel legion with no response Sad )

the host, was horrible and was in it entirely for th emoney, and several star wars actors were supposed to be in attendance however contact was not kept and so they unschedualed the appearance. hwoever the actress who played bariss offee did attend however had to leave before i could personally meet her :/

all in all for all the fall backs and mishaps we had a great time and made the most of it... i am uploading images to my facebook, and i will post some here to enforce the report and give everyone a feel of how it all went.
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE026

Character sheet
member sheets: Blade Master

https://facebook.com/samuraillama

Back to top Go down

Mission Report EpCon, el paso Tx Empty Re: Mission Report EpCon, el paso Tx

Post by Sith Princess Revan Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:54 am

Awesome! sounds like it was quite the successful troop! can't wait to see pics
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:29 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Awesome!
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:51 pm

thanks...
me and maul
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

group panel

group
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Nocturnus Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Awesome Campaign Report Mayhem! I see that you represented TDE and assisted in helping raise money for a local charity at this con. Per our Council meeting this week our Ani'kari Lord Kolban is now in charge of keeping track of charity funds TDE is instrumental in raising at cons and local events. If you could please find out the total that was raised at this event and please pm him and include that amount in this thread. Great job and thanks! cheers
Darth Nocturnus
Darth Nocturnus
Jen'ari (Temple Master)
Jen'ari (Temple Master)

Official Member # : TDE034 / SRS002

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Lord of Night

https://www.facebook.com/DarthNocturnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:28 pm

now since this wasnt a tde led event do we still need the totals or does that not matter?
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Nocturnus Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:17 am

You were there as a TDE member which means you were there giving your support to help this fundraiser. Just because you personally did not collect any money or did not lead the event does not mean that you were not there giving your support along with the other groups. On the contrary, you can count the total money raised by the event as an amount that you were instrumental in helping to raise, since you attended the event representing TDE to support the charity. For instance here in Louisville we annually attend a JDRF event to support a young man whose team(which we are a part of) does a majority of the fund raising for Juvenile Diabetes. We have a table, participate in the walk and are there to give our support to the team and the rest of the teams attending who participate in the fundraising and walk. Along with the 501 and Mercs we are there as a costuming collective to back the event and are therefore instrumental in raising funds for the charity. So yes we still would need the totals for the event my brolin. Thank you!
Darth Nocturnus
Darth Nocturnus
Jen'ari (Temple Master)
Jen'ari (Temple Master)

Official Member # : TDE034 / SRS002

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Lord of Night

https://www.facebook.com/DarthNocturnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content