The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Denver Comic Con Mission report

2 posters

Go down

Denver Comic Con Mission report Empty Denver Comic Con Mission report

Post by Sith Princess Revan Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Incoming transmission…….

Greatings fellow Sith from meditation chambers of The Korriban Temple! Here in follows my recent mission to Denver’s very first Comic Con!!!

This past weekend, June 15th-17th, was Denver Comic Con! And was the first year Comic Con has been in Colorado and from what I heard the turn out was amazing! Over 27, 000 people came over the three days! I was only able to attend the 16th and 17th and was put in the main hall by the ticket line.

Over the two days I had a lot of people come to the table asking about the group and takeing pictures! By the end of the weekend there were at least 8 people with costumes that said the were interested in joining TDE! And so far 2 have signed up on the forums!

But aside from the interested members, the fun of the con and of course hanging out with the other fan groups. The most memorable part of the convention was on Sunday, when I was dressed as Xhalooren (my Twi’lek force sencitive bounty hunter). A family came over to the table to check out the table, take pictures and of course look at my lightsabers. The younges of the three boys, probably only 4 or 5 and after his father took the picture gave me a giant hug and it was clear that it had made his day.

Truly one of the most memerable parts of the con!

Untill next time my masters

--SPR

End Transmisison

FaceBook:
Sat: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Sun: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

PhotoBucket: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Denver Comic Con Mission report Empty Re: Denver Comic Con Mission report

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Excellent report Sith Princess! Twisted Evil The force served you well my sister. Very well indeed. Denver Comic Con Mission report 4139026197

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Thank you Lord Zannah!
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:33 am

Excellent report! Please email it to me (if you'd like it read on the podcast), and any photos pertaining to TDE that you'd like in our Flickr Gallery, if any.

Glad you had fun, and way to rep the Empire!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Will do Brutal one, my email was being glitchy yesterday so didn't send it just incase but will do so today ^^
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down