The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Summer Con (july 12th 2012) Mission Report

5 posters

Go down

Summer Con (july 12th 2012) Mission Report Empty Summer Con (july 12th 2012) Mission Report

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 am

Troop report July 12th 2012-
location Summercon at the Camino Real Hotel, el paso texas.

although middle of the week a hard day to attend a con for us working folk, i got off after a grueling day and made my way to the con. arriving i debuted my first time ever my new mandalorian medic kit, along side the vherang clan of el paso texas. after several hours, i changed, and meet up with kithe (our tyranari apprentice) and Saydra, and follwoed the mandalorians to the room where we would host our panel... Bounty Hunting for the Empire, What you Need to Know.

this panel main focus was to educate the general public of these two fine clubs, and to try and recruit new members. we focused on several main aspects of our groups... (specialized to each side of the spectrum), such as :

an intro of all our characters,
Mission statement
origins and group history
concepts(variants of approvable kits)
group rules and regulations, followed with costume regulations
and a general price for an average bare bones kit... (which woul be upgraded over time)

we had been slotted for an hour panel, and when we finished to the mighty sound track of the SWTOR game, we learned that no panel followed us... and the crowd urged us to continue. so we went into basic character creation, and how our groups interact etc.

after two hours, we finally began to close down and took in a sign up sheet with over 40 emails/contacts. (and in one day of contacting people 9 more want to join, 3 for the sith, and 6 for the mandos.)

So look out Korriban temple, a new spire may be in your future yet Wink

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
(mid set up)

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE026

Character sheet
member sheets: Blade Master

https://facebook.com/samuraillama

Back to top Go down

Summer Con (july 12th 2012) Mission Report Empty Re: Summer Con (july 12th 2012) Mission Report

Post by Sith Princess Revan Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:38 am

Awesome M'lord ^^
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Summer Con (july 12th 2012) Mission Report Empty Re: Summer Con (july 12th 2012) Mission Report

Post by Kithe Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:45 am

It was a great time! That picture of the panel audience was midway through I think, I swear the room was more full than that! Laughing
Kithe
Kithe
Tyran'ari Apprentice
Tyran'ari Apprentice

Official Member # : TDE147

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:55 am

Kithe wrote:It was a great time! That picture of the panel audience was midway through I think, I swear the room was more full than that! Laughing

not even midway that was setting up cause we closed the door remember
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Excellent report and photos! Thanks for your emailed report; I'll get that on the next podcast ep. If you have any photos that you would like in the TDE Flickr gallery in an album for this event, please email them to me as well.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:06 pm

glad you enjoyed it milord
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Ordnen Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:33 am

This was interesting to read and good pictures. Way to go on representing TDE and Korriban!
Darth Ordnen
Darth Ordnen
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE156

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:51 am

Darth Ordnen wrote:This was interesting to read and good pictures. Way to go on representing TDE and Korriban!

thank you my dark lady. and of course i always represent the dark empire... FOR THE EmPIre, for the temple, and for the followers!
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down