The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Long Beach Comic Con - November 3rd & 4th, 2012

+5
Etain Thrail
Darth_Ziro
Darth Mortis
Darth Scios
Lord Bruticus
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Long Beach Comic Con - November 3rd & 4th, 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Beach Comic Con - November 3rd & 4th, 2012

Post by Etain Thrail Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:33 am

Sounds good to me lol!

Etain Thrail

Official Member # : TDE061

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Long Beach Comic Con - November 3rd & 4th, 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Beach Comic Con - November 3rd & 4th, 2012

Post by Saviin Gi Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Lord Bruticus;
As discussed, I will assist the Temple with table duty on Sunday the 4th. Glad to be of support and assistance. Very Happy.

Saviin Gi

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Anino'j Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:21 am

Hey Joe, I will be there on both Saturday and Sunday. I can do table duty on both days as long as it coordinates with saber guild as well.
Darth Anino'j
Darth Anino'j
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE181

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Askai Katani Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:37 am

Joe,
Myself and Darth Anino'j will be attending the Con as well. As we are dual duty (SG and TDE as well as Shoot - a - Whoever(hehehe!!!) with the 501st. I have additionally acquired some nifty fun noodles to go over lightsaber blades so that we may do our best to "deflect" blaster shots, while keeping surrounding folks relatively safe. we will have a red one available for TDE/SG as well as green and blue ones. I think this will help with the overall fun! I'm looking forward to meeting more of the Coruscant temple! Let's do this right have fun and most of all show that evil will always triumph because good- is dumb!

I am neither Darkness Nor the Light - I stand alone...
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE166
Location : Sol system - Earth, western hemisphere, north American continent, west coast, republic of California, county of Orange, lake forest

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://www.starsabers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am

Thanks, gang. First post is now updated.

Saviin, I see this is your first post - welcome to the TDE forums! Please feel free to introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section when you are able. We're glad to have you!

All forum members that are interested in table duty are encouraged to wear a Star Wars shirt of some kind, or Dark Empire Radio shirt. It's not required, of course.

We should have table duty done in 2-hour increments; I'll set that up shortly. If anyone has a preferred time they would like, please post here (check the LBCC website for programming info, etc). Otherwise, we can work it out at the con; I plan to be at the table most of the time.

Thanks for the help, everyone!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Askai Katani Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:32 pm

I havent seen a map yet are TDE, SG, and 501st close to each other?
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Location : Sol system - Earth, western hemisphere, north American continent, west coast, republic of California, county of Orange, lake forest

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:06 pm

On the second page of this fourm is the link The Brutal one put up.

On the map in relation to a clock TDE 359, SG 463 & RL 459 are at about 2:00 same size booths.

501st 849? is at about 8:00 They've a much larger space so a seperate area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Askai Katani Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Dark Tidings,
I may have skipped it, but the 501st has also extended the offer for members of the TDE and other groups to join in the fun of Shoot a trooper. That being said, I went out and purchased foam fun noodles to go over lightsaber blades for this event, THEY WILL HELP IN DEFLECTING SHOTS AIMED AT YOU as well as keep people nearby from any direct blade hits Smile (not like it matters they're just TKs, right?!?!?!). See y'all there!

Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Ziro Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:16 am

Greeting Everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone an update on my status. I will be able to go to the con on both days, but I have work in the mornings, so I'll be at con at around 12:30 pm at the earliest. =D And will be willing to pull some table duty as needed. any time from then till closing provided I am not doing a show(s) for Saber Guild and table duty for them as well. so yeah please save me a badge if any is still available, if not I can get my own. =D

Keep u guys posted once saber guild release their show schedule can be a little more exact on when I can watch the table.

Can't wait to see everyone at the con

Lord Ziro
Darth_Ziro
Darth_Ziro
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE129

Back to top Go down

Post by frankdriven Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:10 am

I am available to volunteer for both days. Please let me know where I may be needed.

frankdriven

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:52 am

Hello, Frank. Thanks for posting; I've updated the post in the first thread with your name on the roster for both days.

If there is a two-hour time slot that anyone would prefer, please post here and I will get that set up on the roster in the first thread.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:16 pm

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I just received the following announcement from the con. The massive group photo with Stephen Stanton will be on the outside steps at 8:45am, with a call time of 8:30am. I will be getting there around 7:30 for setup. Here is the announcement:

---------------------------------------

Call to all Costume Characters and Cosplayers: On Nov. 3, 2012 at the Long Beach Convention Center, 300 E. Ocean Blvd. we will be holding a Group Photo and Procession! The group photo time is 8:45AM with an 8:30AM call time to any costumers that wish to participate! We plan to just have everyone meet at the top of the main Stairs to the convention center. If we start getting everyone organized and ready between 8:45 and 9:00AM, we will then take the photos we want and be done by 9:20AM or so, and afterwards everyone can proceed up to the Media location for the opening ceremony.

Once everyone is on the steps, we foresee doing 3 quick photos with Tarkin and Vader front and center as follows:

1. All costumers and groups who are there for the photo - and for characters who wear helmets, we do a 'buckets off' photo so they can see themselves.

2. Then we do a full costume (buckets on) photos of the costumers, and proceed through the Convention Center Lobby and on to the Exhibit Floor of the Long Beach Comic & Horror Con, where the Opening Ceremony will be held. The costumed characters will gather on the exhibit floor, framing the Vice Mayor of Long Beach, Robert Garcia, the organizers of the Long Beach Comic & Horror Con and other guests for opening remarks and photo opportunities for attendees and media.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! No registration is required - just show up at 8:30 AM on Nov.3 in your costume and be ready for the experience of a life time!

Offering a weekend packed with special guests and exhibitors and engaging panels, Long Beach Comic & Horror Con will be open on Saturday, November 3 from 10:00am - 7:00pm, and from 10:00am to 5:00pm on Sunday, November 4.

Join LBCHC on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and information about this year's show! And don't miss out on our last minute weekend pass ticket offer - save $5.00 when you purchase your pass this week using code *Digg12* - extended until Wednesday, October 31 at midnight. Remember, advance purchase weekend pass holders get in early on Saturday morning at 9:30 AM, and registration will open at 8:30 AM, and they get a FREE copy of an exclusive version of Creator Owned Heroes!

See you in Long Beach!

Sincerely,

Martha & Phil
Long Beach Comic & Horror Con
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

P.S. New barcode scan ticketing system this year!! *Advance Ticket Holders get into the exhibit floor at 9:30 AM!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Scios Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Do'h I made a rather large mix up. I wont be able to go on Sunday. I will be there on Saturday. Sorry for the last minute confusion!
Darth Scios
Darth Scios
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE126

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:21 am

Thanks, Lord Scios. First post is now updated.

I will be at the TDE table 90% of the time both days; I'm not interested in merchandise or celebrities much this time around, only hanging out with pals at the fan tables.

As such, there isn't a table duty schedule in two-hour increments this time, however, I will ask each of you to work out your table duty shifts at the con with each other. There are more than enough of us to pull off both days, especially with me being there most of the time (I will visit the other fan groups, especially the Mercs, and troop the con floor a few times; otherwise I'll be at our table).

I'm picking up SPR at the airport in a few hours from now; we'll be setting up the table on Friday afternoon. See y'all this weekend!

Remember, call time for the large all-cosplayer group photo with Stephen Stanton and Rick Fitts is 8:30am on Saturday. I'd like to do a TDE group photo at our table later that morning, and one on Sunday.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Etain Thrail Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Sounds good to me cheers

Etain Thrail

Official Member # : TDE061

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:50 am

EVENT MISSION REPORT / LINK TO PHOTOS IN OUR CLUB GALLERY:

PHOTOS (click on first photo, then click "next" to cycle through album): [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Mission Report from The Brutal One, ye olde Tyran'ari, TDE-021

On November 03rd and 04th 2012, members of the Coruscant Temple of The Dark Empire welcomed the Jen'ari of the Korriban Temple - Sith Princess Revan TDE-076 and trooped the Long Beach Comic and Horror Convention in Long Beach, California.

TDE raised funds and created awareness for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, and members also participated in the 501st's Shoot-A-Trooper event for charity.

Lord Bruticus interviewed various members of fellow Star Wars fan groups, about the charity work they were conducting, and also about their respective clubs. The Brutal One also interviewed honorary member Stephen Stanton, who was also presented with his own TDE challenge coin. We figured the soon-to-be-Moff needed to be able to consume his flag-officer's-only beverages in relative safety, while at the same time showing his allegiance to the side of the Force that got him to his lofty position in the first place.

This was a very sentimental con experience for The Brutal One, as El Bruto shall explain in episode 73 of our podcast. Many good times were had by all that attended; thanks to all members, forum and official, that participated.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2