The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

WonderCon in Anaheim, March 16-18, 2012

+9
Darth Nocturnus
DKF Vader
TorLin
Darth Scios
Darth Radix
Darth Ravin
shogun.vader
Darth Mortis
Lord Bruticus
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WonderCon in Anaheim, March 16-18, 2012 Empty WonderCon in Anaheim, March 16-18, 2012

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:17 pm

If we have enough Official Members willing to help with this three day event (I need at least five or six), I will see about getting us a table there. I live VERY close to the Anaheim convention center!

I can't make all three days of the con, probably just the Friday morning, and all of Sunday. That means I would need a LOT of help keeping the table manned, looking after props, etc.

Here's a link:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If I can get at least FIVE of you committed to this, please post here, and I'll see about that table. The more the better! WonderCon is perhaps the most popular convention on the west coast outside of SDCC, and it's put on by the same people. This would be great exposure for The Dark Empire, and is a perfect alternate to Wizard World Anaheim, which we are no longer participating in.

Please post here if you can attend.

------------------------------------------------

EVENT ATTENDEE ROSTER AND TABLE DUTY:

Lord Bruticus TDE-021 -- Saturday March 17th all day, Friday and Sunday mornings until 1pm. Will need second person to asssist with table duty while inducting a new Honorary Member on Saturday, and after 1pm on Friday and Sunday.

Darth Ravin TDE-100 -- All three days, periodic table duty along with other groups.

Royal Guard TDE-061 -- All three days, periodic table duty due to Saber Guild commitments

DKF Vader TDE-058 -- Saturday morning

Scios -- Saturday

Last edited by Lord Bruticus on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

WonderCon in Anaheim, March 16-18, 2012 Empty Re: WonderCon in Anaheim, March 16-18, 2012

Post by Darth Mortis Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:46 am

Count me in my friend.
Darth Mortis
Darth Mortis
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE048

Character sheet
member sheets: .I am the third Darth Mortis to become Dark Lord Of The Sith since 3,851 BBY.

Back to top Go down

WonderCon in Anaheim, March 16-18, 2012 Empty Re: WonderCon in Anaheim, March 16-18, 2012

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 am

Excellent! If I can get at least a few more to commit to this, I shall see about a table for us. Cool
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 am

I need to know if there is any more interest in this. If two or three more members can commit, I will request a table for TDE.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by shogun.vader Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:12 am

Shogun Help. Practice more ingresh.

shogun.vader
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE059

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:30 pm

lol! Thanks, pal.

That's two. Since this is a three-day event, I'd like to get at least two more people committed to this before I request a TDE table there.

Remember, this is in March. Any more volunteers??
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:08 pm

I am now inquiring about a fan table for TDE at this convention. Any Coruscant Temple (or other) members interested in attending this, aside from those already mentioned, please post here.

Once we have a fan table confirmed for this event, I will keep an regularly updated list of Official Members committed to attending in the first entry of this thread.

Convention website:

Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Ravin Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:43 pm

I should be able to help out at least one day. I'm planning at least one day as my Mando though, probably Saturday. Depending on what Saber Guild needs, I'll go Sith at least one day, and if I get my new Sith armor done, I'll definitely do two days in that.

Darth Ravin
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE-100

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:16 am

Very cool, thanks gang.

I have now applied for a fan table for the Coruscant Temple at this event. Unfortunately, all fan tables are "sold out," however - we are on a "waiting list."

Will keep everyone informed here once we can get a table approved.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:02 am

As stated in another post, TDE will not have a table at this con. However, I will be there in costume on Saturday the 17th, and will induct a new honorary member into TDE. I'd love another full member (or more) to join me, if possible.

Please post here if you think you'll be able to attend this con, at least on Saturday.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Radix Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:01 am

sorry I can't make this one as I'll still be in DC.
My wife and boy may attend and I'll tell them to look out for TDE members.
May the Dark Side serve you well.
Darth Radix
Darth Radix
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE118

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Scios Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:52 pm

I will be there on saturday, at least. Hoping to finish my costume and gain full membership before then!
Darth Scios
Darth Scios
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE126

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Radix Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Darth Scios,
Welcome to TDE. you're well ahead of my time frame for path to TDE destruction!
It was one year ago at this very same Con that Lord Bruticus gave my son a lecture on the merits of sith crystals in saber construction. I was then inspired to pursue full membership and only just achieved it a few weeks ago. Promptly followed with my first official troop as TDE118 Darth Radix with a lot of TDE at ConNooga in Tennesse.
I'm out of the area for a while, but I'll eventually return to SoCal in September 2013, so looking forward to talkin' dark side with all the new Coruscant members then.
Have a blast at this Con; I'm envious.
Darth Radix
Darth Radix
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE118

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Ravin Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 am

6th down in the left column. Guess we might have got a table after all. . .

Darth Ravin
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE-100

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:11 am

Thanks Lord Ravin. Funny how Saber Guild is on there twice! I will have to contact them; they have said nothing to me about our being off of the waiting list. Will you be attending?

I'll post more as I get info; if we get the table, then I hope we can staff it all three days.

I am emailing them now.

In the off-chance that TDE gets a table for WonderCon, I will need a head count NOW, so that I can tell them whether or not we can keep it mannned (staffed) for the duration of the con. If we do not have enough commitment to keep the table staffed, we will forfeit it.

So....

Post below if you are attending, which days, and if you are willing to man the TDE table if we get one, and how long you are willing to commit to it. I will be there all day Saturday only; I can man the table most of that time but will need someone to take my place while I do the honorary member induction. Forum members may also man the table.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Alright, fellow Coruscantis...

I just got a response to my email. It looks like we ARE getting a fan table at WonderCon! The emailed the information to the wrong person (someone named "Tyra," LOL. Not my name or title), and I never got a letter saying we were off the waiting list for this. I now have that.

I can only be there on Saturday the 17th, so I need commitment right now from some of you to man the table on Friday and Sunday (and to help me with Saturday, the busiest day).

Please post here to indicate that you are willing to man the table on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Per both our Charter, and WonderCon / SDCC rules, WE CANNOT LEAVE A TABLE UNMANNED AT ALL, for any length of time.

If I cannot get enough commitment to pull this off, then I will disregard a fan table at this event. Please post below; I can only wait a day or two to respond back to them.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Scios Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:11 pm

i will definitely be there all of Saturday. but that's the only day i can make a real commitment on. there is a good chance i will be able to go Sunday as well. however i will not be able to make friday at all. Crying or Very sad
Darth Scios
Darth Scios
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE126

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:25 am

Okay, gang. I have spoken with members of Saber Guild last night, and they are willing to assist us on this matter. Many of them are also member of this Temple (and I wish they'd post here more often, LOL).

I will be filling out a mountain of paperwork in an effort to try and obtain the table at this con today. More info forthcoming; will also see about getting some comped passes for members, if possible.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by TorLin Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:42 am

I would like to attend. Smile
TorLin
TorLin
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Alright, gang -- this is it!

I have been in touch with WonderCon staff, and we are IN!!!!

TDE shall have a table there. We will each have to pay our own way in, it seems, however, I was preparing for that.

Please post here if you can attend, and on which days. I need a list of table duty commitments for this event. I will start it at the beginning of this forum thread.

Again, I can only be there Saturday the 17th, so please post here on what days you can attend, and times you are willing to watch the table. I need someone I can trust to break down the table on Sunday afternoon, and hang onto the banner / banner parts and table props for me. Royal Guard, I'd like that to be you, if possible, or Lord Mortis. Please volunteer!

Torlin, thanks for attending! Please post how many days you can attend, and if you are willing to watch the TDE table those days.

SEE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD FOR EVENT ATTENDEE ROSTER AND TABLE DUTY
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:55 pm

I was at WonderCon last year in Frisco with the Mando Mercs. It's waaaay too far away this year. It's a fairly decent convention and though a bit smaller than SDCC, it's shaping up to be a better event this year.

Have fun all!

Back to top Go down

Post by DKF Vader Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Don't think I've posted here for over a year. But you requested a post from TDE/ SG members. Here I am, my master!
I can be at the table Saturday morning, in costume, for a couple hours!
DKF Vader
DKF Vader
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE058

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Mortis Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:44 pm

I can possibly do Saterday and Sunday depending on figuring out a way to get down & figure out how to cover the price.What is the price and is it paid at the door or how does that work?
Darth Mortis
Darth Mortis
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets: .I am the third Darth Mortis to become Dark Lord Of The Sith since 3,851 BBY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Here is the info; be sure to get your tix as soon as you can.

I need someone I can trust to break down the table and hold the TDE banner and other props for me on Sunday.

Lord Mortis, if you can arrange transportation down here, and to and from my place to the Anaheim convention center, you can stay at my place, like you did last year. Im less than ten miles from there.

Thanks to all that are willing to help!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Mortis Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:03 pm

I shall see about arrange transportation and if i can get the ticket on time.I will inform you if my plans change.
Darth Mortis
Darth Mortis
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next