The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Mission Report for Black Friday Troop

+2
Vad Kaar
Vexxa Sayul
6 posters

Go down

Mission Report for Black Friday Troop Empty Mission Report for Black Friday Troop

Post by Vexxa Sayul Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:21 am

WHAT A BLAST! wait, is this report supposed to be formal? oh well, i'm not very formal but i can make this informative.

today i did an event at the Fashion Square Mall in Orlando, FL for Coliseum of Comics. our spire was invited by the Mandolorian Mercs and sadly many of our members were unable to attend for various reasons. i went to show support and was met with two of the coolest Mando members; Suzy & David. we had a great time talking as we got all our gear on & got ready and they made me feel comfortable. did i mention those two are awesome people? well at 2 we were ready and spent a few minutes just going over what to do to make sure we were all on the same page; we were. at first we stayed at the big entrance of the store trying to draw people in and we got a few hits. then we split up amongst the two entrances and would share duty of being at each one. (i perfected my Sith stare & menacing Darth Maul pacing today, too. & broke a nail. SITH DOWN!) the mall we were at is not known for having many customers, and less so in the small food court. the Coliseum of Comics is located on the upper floor (& the upper floor is only at one side of the mall) with the food court & movie theater. the people we did get to interact with absolutely loved us and the three of us had fun messing around together as well. David and i swapped our character's stories and used them as "threats" together throughout the event (like i could crush his mind with Force powers but OH NO! i can't! his character is Force sensitive and shut me out!) the event was two hours long and full of hilarious incidents. one kid, after hugging Suzy & taking her gun, gave her the gun back and punched her in her stomach plate. it didn't hurt but caused a good laugh and we all thought the kid was awesome. on girl gave me the "talk to the hand" motion after she had snubbed David, and that was funny. two kids started crying when they saw David in his costume and when he took his helmet off they started screaming. that was probably the most hilarious moment of the day. the CoC staff are amazing people. they were all really accommodating and made sure we were all set with what we needed. they mentioned having all of us for events and Suzy suggested they should contact us as well, not always just the Mercs. we discussed maybe doing a joint event with CoC and the movie theater beside them for the Star Wars movies coming out in 3D next year. i guess we'll have to wait and see on that. Suzy and David said they are definitely keeping us in mind for future events and are gonna get with us on some more they have this year. overall i would say we are in awesome standing with them, and we need to keep them in mind for the events we do. it was such a blast today, i wish more of us could have been there. sadly my camera was in the back room all day but CoC got a picture of us and put it up on their Facebook page. LINK to the Facebook page
Vexxa Sayul
Vexxa Sayul
Anik'ari (XO)
Anik'ari (XO)

Official Member # : TDE164

Character sheet
member sheets:

https://www.facebook.com/pandaloriancostumes

Back to top Go down

Mission Report for Black Friday Troop Empty Re: Mission Report for Black Friday Troop

Post by Vad Kaar Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:00 am

Mission Report for Black Friday Troop 1262993100 Great Mision Report I will send to Lord Bruticus so he can read on DER. Also I will add it to the records for Mision Report Again Great Job Represnting TDE and Yavin 4 also Spire Of The Storm. Look Forward trooping some time.
Link for Yavin 4's Holocron [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Vad Kaar
Vad Kaar
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE121

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Mission Report for Black Friday Troop Empty Re: Mission Report for Black Friday Troop

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Hey great report Vexxa Sayul;

Sounds like a fun time was had by all three of you. With the way you did the report I wouldn't be surprised if more members can make it for the event.

Again great job... cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:14 am

I enjoyed reading this on the current podcast ep. Well done!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightStalker Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Great job! Thanks for doing this.
KnightStalker
KnightStalker
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE033/SRS005

Character sheet
member sheets: Dark Lord of Hunger *Devour of Planets * I am Phantom Lord Nihilus,The KnightStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Nocturnus Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Haha! Awesome campaign report and great job reppin TDE! Y'all looked sharp together!Mandos and Sith unite! You have done well Vexxa Dark
Darth Nocturnus
Darth Nocturnus
Jen'ari (Temple Master)
Jen'ari (Temple Master)

Official Member # : TDE034 / SRS002

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Lord of Night

https://www.facebook.com/DarthNocturnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Xanthus Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:10 am

I wish I was able to make it. I would have loved to join in the fun. Good work and you have my personal thanks for getting out there and helping to build this Spire.
Darth Xanthus
Darth Xanthus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE085

Character sheet
member sheets: No Data on subject.

http://darthxanthus.wix.com/sots

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexxa Sayul Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:54 pm

if you would have gone it would have been great. one Sith is scary, but two Sith are frightening. i stalked enough kids for the both of us though. remind me to tell you soon about the girl who thought she was a badda** and i scared the bejeezus outta her
Vexxa Sayul
Vexxa Sayul
Anik'ari (XO)
Anik'ari (XO)

Official Member # : TDE164

Character sheet
member sheets:

https://www.facebook.com/pandaloriancostumes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down