The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

October 26 - 28 - Fan Boy Expo in Knoxville TN

Go down

October 26 - 28 - Fan Boy Expo in Knoxville TN Empty October 26 - 28 - Fan Boy Expo in Knoxville TN

Post by tn-scotsman Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:39 pm

This con has had a lot of issues trying to get going. It's been canceled and relocated a couple of time, but they have finally gotten everything worked out (I hope).

They have a pretty decent guest list and at $35 for a weekend pass, that's really hard to pass up. Also with it being no more than 10 minutes from my house, I sort of feel obligated to go.

I'll be there all three days. Hope to see some of you there too!

Fan Boy Expo in Knoxville

ROSTER:
tn-scotsman
tn-scotsman

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://therealredneckgeek.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

October 26 - 28 - Fan Boy Expo in Knoxville TN Empty Re: October 26 - 28 - Fan Boy Expo in Knoxville TN

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Greetings Tn-Scotsman,

Is this the same Con you are speaking of above? The dates are the same but the cities are listed differently. It seems to me that they were calling it Fanboys Expo at one time and the name and location were changed.

Click link and check it out:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Please let me know if these two are the in fact the same Con. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

October 26 - 28 - Fan Boy Expo in Knoxville TN Empty Re: October 26 - 28 - Fan Boy Expo in Knoxville TN

Post by tn-scotsman Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Nope. Not the same con (though GMX looks cooler).

Fan Boy Expo is here in Knoxville and GMX is in Nashville.

I'm not surprised at the confusion. Fan Boy Expo has had a couple of different names, 2 different cities and a lot of venue and guest changes, but it looks like we've got two different cons at the same time.
tn-scotsman
tn-scotsman

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://therealredneckgeek.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Excellent and thank you for clearing this up for me. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:06 pm

This one is up... any one else wish to attend? Post up. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down