The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Oct. 13-14 Fanboy Expo ... Knoxville Tennessee.

3 posters

Go down

Oct. 13-14 Fanboy Expo ... Knoxville Tennessee.  Empty Oct. 13-14 Fanboy Expo ... Knoxville Tennessee.

Post by Lord Draconis Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Name: Fan Boy Expo
When: Oct. 13-14
Where: Knoxville, Tenn.
Cost: $30.00 but will go up up at the door to $40.00 for entire weekend. However, day passes are available.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Star Wars Celebrities in attendance.

* Honorary Member Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) :: click here for details :: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
* Erik Walker :: Ewok Adventure Star :: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
David Barclay
Tim Rose
Mark Dodson

Other Guest
Marina Sirtis (Councilor Troy) Star Trek
Bruce Boxleitner (Tron)
Cindy Morgan (Tron)
Scott Schwartz (The Toy and A Christmas Story)

Many Wrestlers including Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

Hotel info is found on web page.

Last edited by Lord Draconis on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Draconis
Lord Draconis
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)

Official Member # : TDE002

http://www.myspace.com/orionknightstar

Back to top Go down

Oct. 13-14 Fanboy Expo ... Knoxville Tennessee.  Empty Re: Oct. 13-14 Fanboy Expo ... Knoxville Tennessee.

Post by DarthLazious Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Where is this located? Tennssee?

DarthLazious

Official Member # : TDE079

Character sheet
member sheets:

https://www.facebook.com/HuntWalter83

Back to top Go down

Oct. 13-14 Fanboy Expo ... Knoxville Tennessee.  Empty Re: Oct. 13-14 Fanboy Expo ... Knoxville Tennessee.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Lazious, click on the link, it tells you where what state it's in. Twisted Evil

And thanks Lord Draconis. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthLazious Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Thank you m'lady. I just had to be sure thats all.

DarthLazious

Official Member # : TDE079

Character sheet
member sheets:

https://www.facebook.com/HuntWalter83

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Draconis Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:39 am

Yes sir it is
Lord Draconis
Lord Draconis
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Take heed to my WARNING: This show is being runned by Micheal Phelps the same guy who ran ADVENTURE CON into the ground, Most likely the big name Celebs they say there getting will not show up, I for one will not be going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:17 am

I understand all about Con disappointments Lord Revan. I feel the same way about a local Con here in Louisville.

I won't be going to the un-named Con in Louisville either. Evil or Very Mad

It will be a hot day on Hoth before I go to anything the promoter of the Un-named Con hosts again. Not after the way Star Wars folks/we were treated.

Lets hope that lessons are learned and that things have been corrected. Twisted Evil

Concerning this Con... I may try and attend. I have a very good Mandalorian freind who has missed seeing Jeremy two times now because of Military service. He goes by Dar Kyram.

If he goes, I and Lord Bane may accompany him. I'll have to see his face when he meets him. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Lord Zannah on Mon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi there Lord Draconis, I clicked on the link provided for this Con, but the dates on the page read for Oct.

Is this Con actually in October?

Also, it looks like they are moving the location and the dates. It appears that it will be held in Knoxville for now. The venue and event location/dates to be announced. Info found on this page:

Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Draconis Mon May 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Yes, the original family is taking it back over again.
Lord Draconis
Lord Draconis
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 7:47 pm

O.K... I'll make the appropriate changes on the first post.

Thanks bro. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by dark hairmaster Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:03 am

My understanding is it going back to being called AdventureCon. And it's being ran by the guys that's used to run it. I look for a big showing of Fan groups. And I'm looking forward to being there myself.
dark hairmaster
dark hairmaster
Forum Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Thanks sis.. I should see you at this one then. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by dark hairmaster Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Sounds Great Lord Zannah! Looking forward to seeing my sisters and brothers again!
dark hairmaster
dark hairmaster
Forum Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Woot!! uh I mean Excellent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:53 am

Thanks Darth Revan! The event info has now been updated. cheers

Er.... is Adventure Con the new Fanboy Con? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:09 pm

it's always been AdventureCon jus some idiot got ahold of it n destroyed it, The founder has taken it back, it'll be a great con again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Ah-ha!! Sounds great bro! >;~)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:44 pm

The information on this event is now totally different and the venue is listed under Adventure Con within the Ruusan Temple Forums.

To prevent any further confusion, this thread is now moved to the archives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down