The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Emerald City Comic Con (Seattle) March 30, 31 & April 1

5 posters

Go down

Emerald City Comic Con (Seattle) March 30, 31 & April 1 Empty Emerald City Comic Con (Seattle) March 30, 31 & April 1

Post by Devatha Riln Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:52 am

So, coming up in a couple of months is ECCC here in Seattle. I suspect a lot of planning will probably end up on Mercs or Titan boards anyway, but I thought it'd be nice to at least have this here (plus if anybody from out of state wants to show. .nudge nudge wink wink).

I know we don't currently have a whole lot of people up here, so I'm not looking at getting a table. I know from past experience we don't have anywhere near enough to run it and have people still enjoy the con. Plus, if I'm actually able to be there all weekend it will be because I've got volunteer work so a large part of my time would be doing work for the convention.

That being said, I'd like to see a decent presence there since ECCC is probably one of the bigger recruiting chances we have. If I don't get the volunteer work, I'll most likely only be there Saturday and in my Sith Recruitment Scout. I should have some business cards to distribute to anybody who wants to hand them out, and I'll have a small amount of the TDE Dark Empire Radio pins, as well.

Website for the con: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Devatha Riln
Devatha Riln
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE006 / SRS003

http://barghest1031.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Emerald City Comic Con (Seattle) March 30, 31 & April 1 Empty Re: Emerald City Comic Con (Seattle) March 30, 31 & April 1

Post by Darth Hedon Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:57 am

I'll be there all weekend with my 501st, Mercs, and TDE costumes.
I'll have some upgrades to Caedus done by then too.
Darth Hedon
Darth Hedon
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE096

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Emerald City Comic Con (Seattle) March 30, 31 & April 1 Empty Re: Emerald City Comic Con (Seattle) March 30, 31 & April 1

Post by Lord Bruticus Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:52 am

Excellent! That's TWO Official Members to represent at ECCC, including a Sith Recruitment Scout, no less. Very Cool! Certainly hope more can go, but you both will certainly get a lot of attention. Have fun, and thanks for recruiting!

For the Empire!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Hedon Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:17 am

I've decided I'm only going to wear Caedus on Saturday.
Darth Hedon
Darth Hedon
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Devatha Riln Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:25 am

*heh* I'm still trying to decide when I'm going to wear what. Since I'm doing volunteer work for the con (hey, free admission lol) I don't want to stay in costume all day.
Devatha Riln
Devatha Riln
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Hedon Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 am

I don't think I'll have too much of a chance to wear Caedus on Saturday, so I'll bring it Sunday too.
Darth Hedon
Darth Hedon
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:23 am

For those of you attending Emerald City Comic-Con, keep an eye out for the traveling Leia doll. She'll be there!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Draconis Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:45 pm

cheers
Lord Draconis
Lord Draconis
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)

Official Member # : TDE002

http://www.myspace.com/orionknightstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm picking her up from her last stop (a surprise announcement) today, and will immediately send her off to Seattle. The Brutal One's work is never done! alien
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Devatha Riln Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Had a fun time at the convention even though my plans to wear any of my costumes sadly fell through. I was so busy every day with my volunteer stuff that I couldn't take the time to change in and out of costumes plus explore the convention. (As much as I really loved being a con Minion, I think next year I'll just buy a 3 day pass ahead of time then volunteer one day to just get the Minion experience and spend the other two days in costume.)

I did see quite a few custom Sith wandering around but it was always when I was rushing from one post to another so hopefully one of the other TDE members might have seen them and told them about here.

Also got a chance to introduce myself to the Rebel Legion people in person (I'd been meaning to send them an email but kept getting distracted with pre-con work), so that's a plus. Very Happy

I'll put up links to a blog post and photos once I get it all sorted; yesterday was when I meant to do everything but got back late from running errands and other stuff happened (I already mentioned it in the election thread so it'd be a bit "TL:DR" here lol).
Devatha Riln
Devatha Riln
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Jaur Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am

glad it went well, will be looking for those pictures!
Lord Jaur
Lord Jaur
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE133

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Hedon Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:44 am

I didn't finish Caedus' upgrades in time, so I never got to wear that. Sad

I did get some good pics though.
Darth Hedon
Darth Hedon
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:04 am

I represented in my dual approved costume as Darth Maul...since I am the Garrison Titan (501st Legion) XO. Went viral too, of course. Oh and I wore Fett and Stormtrooper, as well as Rick from The Walking Dead
Lmerritt was there as well, but only in her Aayla Secura and Slave Leia and Michonne from The Walking Dead.

Here:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:50 am

Very cool! Sorry this missed the podcast, but the pics look great! Glad you had fun, pal.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down