The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

MDA Muscle Walk event 3.3.12 -- Seattle, WA

3 posters

Go down

MDA Muscle Walk event 3.3.12 -- Seattle, WA Empty MDA Muscle Walk event 3.3.12 -- Seattle, WA

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:39 am

Fellow Coruscantis in the northern wing of our Temple!!

I just received this email from the Clan Leader of the Mercs in Washington State, to join them on a glorious invasion. Here is the email. Please post here if you are in the area, and can attend the event.

Greetings my fellow Star Wars costumers,

I'm Bubba, I'm the Alor'ad (commanding offcier) of Cer'kurshi Clan of the Mandalorain Mercs club in Washington State. There is an event for the Muscular Distrophy Association happening on March 3rd at Century Link Field in Seattle, I have invited members from the 501st and Rebel Legion in the area and thought it might be a good idea to get the Dark Empire in on the fun to. I know a few of the DE members already and it was because of them that I was able to get the contact info for reaching you, I'd like to invite what members you have in the Washington State area to join us at the event if you so wish. Accommodations have been made for a changing and bin storage area as well as free parking for those costumed folks who sign up. If you could please pass on this info to the proper people I'd live to see some DE people there. I hope to hear back from you.

Thanks in advance
Bubba
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

MDA Muscle Walk event 3.3.12 -- Seattle, WA Empty Re: MDA Muscle Walk event 3.3.12 -- Seattle, WA

Post by Darth Hedon Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:23 am

I'm going to be trooping this event in my Mando.
Darth Hedon
Darth Hedon
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE096

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

MDA Muscle Walk event 3.3.12 -- Seattle, WA Empty Re: MDA Muscle Walk event 3.3.12 -- Seattle, WA

Post by Lord Bruticus Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Excellent! If anyone else can attend this, please post here.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Devatha Riln Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:54 am

Yeah, I wasn't going to be able to attend. My sleep schedule right now (which is horrible, I know) has me going to bed only a couple of hours before the event starts lol. The only other TDE members in WA were already going to be there in other costumes.
Devatha Riln
Devatha Riln
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE006 / SRS003

http://barghest1031.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:43 am

Thanks, Devatha, I will let them know.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:12 am

BTW, I trooped this in my Darth Vader.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down