The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Ideas For The Dark Empire

+3
Darth Venys
Dark Jawas
Darth Kraven
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ideas For The Dark Empire - Page 3 Empty Re: Ideas For The Dark Empire

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:38 am

another suggestion is an array of lightsaber hilts... no blades, hilts are impressive alone.
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE026

Character sheet
member sheets: Blade Master

https://facebook.com/samuraillama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:09 pm

Yea, I knew it wasnt' a triangle, what I meant was pyramid... I had triangles on the brain. LOL!

Thank you Lord Nocturnus.... bows.. Embarassed

And Lord Kraven, that's a wonderful idea. As I sit down, I could lay my saber hilt on the table. I'm aslo going to do the holocron. Nothing huge, maybe about the size of my husbands palm. The hilt and the holocron would be fabulous sitting there side my side.

I ordered a "black" hilt. Menacing..... Twisted Evil By the way, our sabers are in transit, I've been tracking it via UPS, and they are due to arrive here this Wednesday! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:21 pm

That character sheet is a little long isn't it? Takes up too much posting space. Hmmmm. I'll do something about that right now. .... I'm Back... I went in and shortened my characters discription down on her character sheet. In my opinion, it was too long. That's better, but Lord Kraven, let me know if its still taking up too much board space. I know you didn't say anything to me, but from looking at my own posts this morning... I thought... woe. LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Kraven Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:27 pm

it's fine

Darth Kraven
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets: Darth Kraven

https://the-dark-empire.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:27 pm

i dont understand character sheets...
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Kraven Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:24 pm

It's just a way of keeping track of your character it's not for roll play

Darth Kraven
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets: Darth Kraven

https://the-dark-empire.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:39 am

its confusing to me lol xD
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Darth_Mayhem wrote:its confusing to me lol xD

Greetings Lord Mayhem. Maybe I can be of some assistance, as in the beginning, I was also confused about the purpose of the character sheets. It took me a little while to glean exactly what it was for, so I have just recently filled one out for myself. If I am wrong here, I am confident Lord Kraven will help me. That being said, the following is my understanding for the purpose of the character sheet.

In that we are costumers, we take on characters to portray, either custom or cannon. At conventions and other events, we present our characters to the public. People ask us questions about them, and we can explain them in person. The character I have chosen to portray, is an E.U. cannon character... "Darth Zannah". The character sheets within this temple, are for us to list the specifiics of who we are portraying, so the other members can get more aquainted wtih our characters.

I'm sure that if you wanted to use your character for roll playing, you could do so, and maybe you have a character that you roll play with, that you would bring with you to the Sith Temple, as such, bringing them that much more alive.

The character sheet for our purposes here, is for us to get to know something more about your character, but we do not play roll playing games with them within this forum.

Myself As An Example: There are those who may not have read the "Darth Bane" trilogies of books, so they would not be familir with Darth Zannah. My character sheet would explain her to them. Maybe even spur them to find the books and read them.

I hope I helped some, and have not added to any confusion. Click on my character sheet, and you can see what I have there. There is a pic of me as Darth Zannah in full armor, and a little on her discription. Again, I hope I helped. geek

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:09 pm

um well i put some in but i still dont get why i cant put an image url in the url sections of things...
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:32 am

For the pic I have in my character sheet, I placed a url from my photobucket account into the line provided, then clicked on save. It worked for me. There are different urls to pick from in photobucket, and I had to find the right one that worked. I beleive it was the shortest link, I "think" it said the "direct link".

I'm not sure where the location is that your trying to download from, but maybe the url is in a location that the forum has troubel downloading.... Or.... possibly its tech difficulties. If it is a long url, it might not work... it didn't for me. That is why I got the photobucket account. It seems to work well with downloading pics to other sites. Hope that helped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:44 am

i been tryin off myspace... but maybe now that i got a new computer i can get back into my PB account.
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Good Luck... MTDFBWY.