The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Star Wars Fan Days Oct.8-9, 2011-- PLEASE READ!!

+5
Darth_Mayhem
Lord Draconis
Darth Nocturnus
Lord_Strife
Lord Bruticus
9 posters

Go down

Star Wars Fan Days Oct.8-9, 2011-- PLEASE READ!! Empty Star Wars Fan Days Oct.8-9, 2011-- PLEASE READ!!

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:09 am

Hey, gang. This convention, possibly one of the largest Star Wars fan-gatherings outside of Celebration, will be in Irving, Texas. Here is their website, with event info:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I will not be attending, but Honorary Member Stephen Stanton will be, as well as Honorary Member Alan Flyng, who will be traveling all the way from London, UK, and making his convention debut in the USA. Many other Honorary Members will also be there, like Peter Mayhew, Billy Dee Williams, Timothy Zahn, and more. See their website for details.

If you will be attending this con, please make sure to visit the above Honorary Members and greet them warmly.

Speaking of Stephen Stanton, he will be passing this out at his table:

If you go to our website, [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and click on the "Help us help Princess Leah" button on the home page, it will take you to her family's blogspot page, with info on how you can help. This is a great depiction of how the different fan groups can come together and work for such a cause. The heads of each group sent in their logos for this; this pic is only a test pic of the cards that will be handed out at Stephen Stanton's table, not the finished product (but very close).

For the Empire!! and For Princess Leah!!

Last edited by Lord Bruticus on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Fan Days Oct.8-9, 2011-- PLEASE READ!! Empty Re: Star Wars Fan Days Oct.8-9, 2011-- PLEASE READ!!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:33 pm

This is simply so incredible..... the outpouring for our own is incredible and simply .... amazing. It melts my heart into puddles. I love you

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Fan Days Oct.8-9, 2011-- PLEASE READ!! Empty Re: Star Wars Fan Days Oct.8-9, 2011-- PLEASE READ!!

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:20 am

UPDATE!

Please post here if you are attending this convention. I have an announcement that I will unveil in another day or two! What a Face
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:48 am

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Some very dear friends of mine, who shall remain "safely anonymous," have invited me to Fan Days. What's more, I told them that I am saving my vacation time from my night job so that I can be with my TDE pals at ConNooga. They then told me to not take any vacation days, but to "speak to my boss." I did. So now, with my vacation time still intact for ConNooga in February...

The Brutal One is going to Fan Days in Texas next month!!
- Saturday only.

Please post here if you plan on attending - I don't want to be the lone TDE member on this one!!

All four groups on the card above will now be represented as it is unveiled and passed along at the convention, for people to learn and hopefully help the young baby of a couple of costuming pals.

Speaking of the parents, Zev and Frani, I received a couple of messages from Zev via Facebook, thanking me for the button sales (remember, I will be sending them one dollar for each one sold - see the posts in the Merchandise or Massasi Bazarre forums) and all that we are doing for them. Here are those messages, below:

I just wanted to say thank you for all your help with my baby. As you have seen things are very stressful for my wife and I as we learn how to use a plethora of equipment that is going to keep her alive. I'm trying to take a little break from facebook because as the FB family gets larger so does the load of getting back to people. It's not that we are ungrateful to her supporters it's just taking a little from our time with her and we need to focus more on her right now than ever. I hope to meet you in person and give ya hug in her name. Maybe she will be able to give you one soon one day as well.
Once the dust settles I will look into your club and hopefully get my Sith going.
MANY MANY MANY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS (we need it so badly)
PEACE,
Zev

AND
Me to Zev:

We've just sold a couple of buttons; I will Paypal you in increments when we get a few of them sold at a time, and will send it via your donation page.

Also, we are looking at a possible new podcast t-shirt design, which we might also do a similar idea with.

I'll let you know how that goes.

All my very best from your dark side pals in TDE!

The Brutal One

His response:

You guys ROCK!!!! By the way maybe Frani can join since she has Maris Brood. I think I have a few of her pics on my profile.
Again, PLEASE inform your peeps that we love them for helping us in these hard times. May The Dark Side Reside in YOU....ALWAYS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gang, this troop and the one I'm doing in November (still planning) especially for Leah both mean a lot to me. Our friends in Saber Guild (which consists of many TDE members), and other groups will be trooping a benefit concert for Leah soon.

The more we can help that family, the better. Not just because they are costumers like us and want to join TDE, but because this is what we do, AND they are one of our own.

For the Empire!! For Leah!!!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Strife Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:52 am

I'll be there, possibly in costume.
Lord_Strife
Lord_Strife
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE078

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://www.austinfanforce.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:04 am

Wonderful, Lord Strife - I hope you can help me represent TDE and get a good pic with the other groups represented on the card above. The more the better!

I can't WAIT for this!!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm

I so wish I could be there as well... but alas. If there is anyone who can troop this, please step up.

Brutal Guy, I'll be purchasing some buttons from you. I'll be back with you on it soon.

And thank you for doing this for her..... thank you. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Nocturnus Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Wish I could make this one as in in my old neck of the woods, but I have CVI and Conooganana to save credits for. I think I shall plan on attending this next year with Estreya and give the family a visit while I am down there. May the Dark Side serve you well on your trip Brutal Guy!
Darth Nocturnus
Darth Nocturnus
Jen'ari (Temple Master)
Jen'ari (Temple Master)

Official Member # : TDE034 / SRS002

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Lord of Night

https://www.facebook.com/DarthNocturnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:32 am

Thanks, Lord Nocturnus. By the way, there is a very short little "audio surprise" awaiting you and Estreya at ConNooga! Twisted Evil
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:47 am

Fan Days is taking place in the Korriban Temple, and I am pleased to learn that the Korriban Temple Master will be there, along with yours truly, to represent The Dark Empire. Also, Lord Strife will be there!

Although we won't have a table, I intend for Honorary Member Stephen Stanton's table to be my main focus of the con, simply for the reason's above. The Princess Leah cards are breathtaking, and it is an honor for TDE to be represented on them, along with the other fan groups that have supported her cause. Mr. Stanton himself has been a huge supporter of hers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also... I have a mission for myself and other TDE members attending... Twisted Evil

These guys will have a table there, and I intend to win them over to The Dark Empire... Twisted Evil

I shall be attending with brand new TDE biz cards in tow, and I do not take prisoners... only new TDE recruits.

For the Empire!!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:04 pm

cheers FOR THE EMPIRE! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:23 am

Well, it's over (for me, at least - I had to fly back home on Sunday morning, and off to work on Sunday afternoon Crying or Very sad ), and...

Fan Days 2011 was an absolute blast!! And, a bit of TDE history was made!! A full report will be in episode 50 of our podcast. Honorary Member Stephen Stanton invited me to be a part of his group to help spread the word about Princess Leah (- and we did just that!), and some other members of TDE were also there! We recruited scores of interested people that had dark side tendencies and / or costumes. Also.... drum roll.... TDE historical moment here....

Honrary Member Alan Flyng, making his first convention appearance ever in the U.S., became the very first person to receive his TDE Trading Card!! (The Honorary Member trading cards have now been printed).

Pics and a brief synopsis can be found in our official gallery, here:
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Draconis Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:53 am

Nice photos brutal one.
Lord Draconis
Lord Draconis
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)

Official Member # : TDE002

http://www.myspace.com/orionknightstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:38 pm

fantastic cant wait to hear the complete analysis on cast.
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE026

Character sheet
member sheets: Blade Master

https://facebook.com/samuraillama

Back to top Go down

Post by JonSolo Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Great pics Brute'! There were quite a few fangirls there!
JonSolo
JonSolo
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE070/SRS011

Character sheet
member sheets: Lord Grendel the Tuk'ata....Space Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:32 pm

cheers Excellent Brutal One! I love the photos.... you sly Sith Lord. Can't wait to hear the report. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Draconis Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:55 pm

That card can bring a tear to even the blackest of sith's heart.
Lord Draconis
Lord Draconis
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)

Official Member # : TDE002

http://www.myspace.com/orionknightstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jusik Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:46 am

It was an honor to finally meet you, Lord
Bruticus and also the Sith princess Revan.
I had a lot of fun this weekend and there
were quite a few possible TDE recruits as
was previously stated, i did donate some
credits for the Leah cause. I look forward
to trooping with TDE members again.
Jusik
Jusik
Retired

Official Member # : TDE087

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:28 am

Jusik, it was an absolute honor to have met you! ConNooga will be my next con, funny how it will be back East from me yet again, LOL. I hope you can make it!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:21 am

Was an Amazing event and recurting went well!! and it was an honor to finaly meet you Jusik and Lord_Strife and I look forward to more troops with you and the rest of TDE in the near future!
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Strife Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:04 am

Had a blast this weekend! So glad I was able to be medically cleared in time to go! Looking forward to meeting you all again in the future...
Lord_Strife
Lord_Strife
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE078

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://www.austinfanforce.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ca'tal Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Was nice to meet you guys, though I didn't get the chance to talk with you much.

Ca'tal
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:15 pm

We here in TDE love the Mercs! We are indeed honored that you could join us. Now, you can talk to us as much as you want!

...and we just might even reply! geek
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 am

I just added three new pics to our gallery album for this event, all courtesy of The Star Wars Report podcast. Here they are, below (one of The Brutal One at Stephen Stanton's / Rick Fitt's table, and two of me getting animated - a small habit I've rather gotten into lately, LOL):

(This one was already in the album, but had to share again, here... LOL) The end result:
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:02 am

Like I said.... your a sly one Brutal Guy. Twisted Evil Those are epic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down