The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Star Wars Read Day

Go down

Star Wars Read Day Empty Star Wars Read Day

Post by Darth Rokahn Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:41 am

This is what was sent to us via the 501st in case we want to coordinate with them

Here's what I've posted to the DSG forums.

Event: Star Wars Reads Day #1: Phoenix Central Library

Date: Saturday, October 11, 2014

Time: 10:00 a.m. - Noon

Phoenix Public Library
1221 N Central Ave
Phoenix, Arizona 85004

Attention all DSG commands. We have intercepted the following message. "Familes who love reading and a certain galaxy far, far away, are needed by the Library Rebel Alliance to help defeat the Galactic Empire. Padawans from across the galaxy will complete their Jedi training by mastering the force through various quests and receive certification establishing them as the guardians of reading."

Deploy the Garrison to stifle this recruitment.

Prop Weapons: No blasters. Lightsabers are permitted.

Changing Room: Yes.

Water: Will be provided.

Event: Star Wars Reads Day #2: Apache Junction Public Library

Time: 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Apache Junction Public Library
1177 N Idaho Road
Apache Junction, Arizona 85119

"We will once again host our ever popular Star Wars Reads Day starting at 1:30 p.m. Activities and free books for kids! Any number and any kind of characters are welcome! I know that Darth Vader is a huge hit! We love having the Dune Sea Garrison at our Library events. Thanks so much for all you do!"

The Apache Junction Library did a great job last year! The had crafts for the kids (building paper lightsabers and Yoda ears), special Star Wars drinks and snacks in their cafe, storytime with the characters, a green screen area and a two level castle to play around on with the kids.

They will also be handing out books to the kids. They requested that I pass this along, "Let those who are attending know we will be giving out books again. If any of them have children make sure they let me know so that they can receive a book as well, even if their kids are not attending the event."

Prop Weapons: Blasters and lightsabers are permitted.

Changing Room: Yes. We'll be able to use the office which has a restroom.

Event: Star Wars Reads Day #3: Chandler Public Library Hamilton Branch

Time: 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Chandler Public Library Hamilton Branch
3700 S. Arizona Ave.
Chandler, Arizona 85233

"We're taking part in the annual "Star Wars Reads Day" and want to have as many Star Wars-related events as possible throughout the day. We'll have crafts, stories and food.

For "# of characters required" we just put 1 - we don't have a preference for who comes. It'd be nice if more characters could come, but 1 is OK, too."

This is their first time working with us. I know we can do better.

Prop Weapons: Blasters and lightsabers are permitted.

Changing Room: Yes.

Event: Star Wars Reads Day #4: Litchfield Park Library

Time: 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.

Litchfield Park Library
101 W Wigwam Blvd.
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340

Coreen Wagner
Branch Manager

Coreen says there will be plenty of changing space and bottled water provided. There will be activities like SW Snowflake making that we can participate in if we like.
Darth Rokahn
Darth Rokahn
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)

Official Member # : TDE248

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down