The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Rex Allen Days event in Wilcox, AZ 10/1/2016

2 posters

Go down

Rex Allen Days event in Wilcox, AZ 10/1/2016 Empty Rex Allen Days event in Wilcox, AZ 10/1/2016

Post by Darth Rokahn Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:19 am

Submitted Information:

Contact Name
Michael Clement

Contact Email and Phone Number
sonoraknight@gmail.com 5204097123

Event Date(s) and Times
October 1st, 2016, start time is 10am

Event Location
Downtown area, Willcox, Arizona

Event Website and Description
www.rexallendays.org

This year, our Theme is "Cowboys and Indians & Aliens OH MY!"

We're looking to toss some sci-fi into the mix, as this is the 65th anniversary of the Rex Allen Days events. 65 years ago was the hay-days of spaghetti westerns, cavalry saving the day and the beginnings of sci-fi!

October 1st is the parade date this year.

We'd like to invite your group to participate in the parade on October 1st (we'll have a best Cosplay group and runner up trophies and prizes) and there will be an individual Cosplay contest at the fair a couples hours later.

We'd love to have your group attend!!! There will be prizes and awards for the individual contests as well.

Please contact me at my email in this notice or at parade@rexallendays.org with any questions. If I can get in touch with a contact, I'll send any entry forms later as they become available.

Michael Clement

---additional info

Hi Darth,

I wanted to shoot you an update. The parade is still on for 10am. The cosplay found a host building on the parade route, and I'm working on a 1pm time (time to eat, snack and for those that might want to, change from a parade-light outfit to a cosplay-heavier, perhaps outfit). It's free to sign up. There will be space for an info-booth table as well. It will be free to the public, so the weekends guests can get a chance to see some of the awesome costumes out there.
Darth Rokahn
Darth Rokahn
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)

Official Member # : TDE248

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Rex Allen Days event in Wilcox, AZ 10/1/2016 Empty Re: Rex Allen Days event in Wilcox, AZ 10/1/2016

Post by dark tabby Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:01 am

if i can make this one I would not walk the parade it hard with my knee
dark tabby
dark tabby
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE329

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down