The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Rancho Cucamonga Library STAR WARS Day - May 24, 2014

+3
Etain Thrail
Darth Anino'j
Lord Bruticus
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rancho Cucamonga Library STAR WARS Day - May 24, 2014  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rancho Cucamonga Library STAR WARS Day - May 24, 2014

Post by Darth_Ziro Thu May 22, 2014 1:47 am

Lord Ziro will also be there for the event, Note I will be stepping away from the table from time to time help out Saber Guild with their Force Experience Show. beside that I do plan to be there the whole time
Darth_Ziro
Darth_Ziro
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE129

Back to top Go down

Rancho Cucamonga Library STAR WARS Day - May 24, 2014  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rancho Cucamonga Library STAR WARS Day - May 24, 2014

Post by Lord Bruticus Thu May 22, 2014 8:55 am

I'll be in my Sidious for this event. The 501st requested a Sidious to help them for their "Vader Reads" part of the event with the kids; their Sidious had to bow out.  As such, I'll be in my Sidious, and glad to help.  Other than that part of the event, I can help man the TDE table.  We'll also have 50 HNAD CD's on hand to give away to people (we're expecting about 2,000 or more to show up).

The following TDE members are slated to be there. Please post if I missed someone:

Lord Bruticus TDE-021
Darth Anino'j TDE-181
Sara Darkslayer TDE-222
Dart Morris TDE-048
Lord Ziro TDE-129 (also tied to Saber Guild commitments)

See you on Saturday!

Last edited by Lord Bruticus on Fri May 23, 2014 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Anino'j Thu May 22, 2014 3:51 pm

I also think Darth Mortis will be in attendance as well.
Darth Anino'j
Darth Anino'j
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE181

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Mortis Thu May 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Correct you are Lord Anino'J.Be their i shall. Rancho Cucamonga Library STAR WARS Day - May 24, 2014  - Page 2 1262993100
Darth Mortis
Darth Mortis
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE048

Character sheet
member sheets: .I am the third Darth Mortis to become Dark Lord Of The Sith since 3,851 BBY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri May 23, 2014 3:16 am

Thanks, added you on there.

Let's see if we can get a group photo of attending TDE members in costume towards the end!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sun May 25, 2014 9:24 am

Event is now "un-stickied," as it is now over.  What a great time we had!  Here is a brief mission report (to be added-upon by our Jen'ari), and some photos:

On May 24, 2014, members of The Dark Empire costume club joined forces with Inland Empire Fan Force, the Mandalorian Mercs, 501st Legion, Rebel Legion, Saber Guild, and other clubs as well as STAR WARS fandom at large, and descended en masse upon Paul Biane library in Rancho Cucamonga at their annual Star Wars Day event. The Brutal One, this time concealing his identity as Lord Sidious, read a story to kids that were present not long after his apprentice Lord Vader did, and even danced on stage with kids and other costumers. There is a video of it rumored to be on Facebook somewhere. 41 HNAD audio cd's were given out, some to some very excited folks that said they would pass a cd along to a blind person they knew that loved STAR WARS. Mission accomplished in that department! Great times, good friends, lots of fun. Thanks, IEFF, for having TDE back again this year.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Anino'j Mon May 26, 2014 10:37 pm

I will be adding more to the mission report as well as photos and videos to be posted on Facebook. There are no pics of me in costume since I was feeling under the weather and my costume was falling apart.
Darth Anino'j
Darth Anino'j
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE181

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Mon May 26, 2014 11:09 pm

Awesome work! were any funds raised?
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue May 27, 2014 11:25 pm

Not for this event.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2