The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Wedding Proposal Flash Mob Event Aug. 25th 2013

4 posters

Go down

Wedding Proposal Flash Mob Event Aug. 25th 2013 Empty Wedding Proposal Flash Mob Event Aug. 25th 2013

Post by Darth Anino'j Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:35 pm

STAR WARS COSPLAY PROPOSAL
TIME: 10 a.m.
DATE: Sunday, Aug. 25.
PLACE: Echo Park Lake, Los Angeles California.
Additional info and map can be found here:  https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=214529422328371513190.0004e2e8b4cc8ab38339e&msa=0&ll=34.075153,-118.259486&spn=0.004304,0.004887

Let's help a cool dude propose to his bride-to-be in the most EPIC WAY POSSIBLE!!

Here's the plan:

- Cosplayers will arrive at the staging area at 10 a.m. and get ready. DweebCast host Andy Riesmeyer will be there to hang out & talk with you guys, as will a DweebCast cameraman.

- Evan & Heidi will arrive at the boathouse at 10:30 a.m. and proceed north along the edge of the lake until crossing the bridge to the island no later than 10:45 a.m.

- DweebCast producer Jesse Gill will already be on the island, operating a second camera. Once Evan & Heidi cross the bridge, Jesse will text Andy & it's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG.

- The cosplayers then charge across the bridge, blocking Evan & Heidi's way back across it. An appointed Dark Jedi will serve as the leader, who will call Evan & Heidi out by name, saying they are enemies of the Empire.

- Evan will grab a previously-stashed lightsaber & kill all the bad guys.

- Then Evan drops to a knee & pops the question.

The more that are able to attend the merrier. Please let us know if you would like to be there!
Darth Anino'j
Darth Anino'j
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE181

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Wedding Proposal Flash Mob Event Aug. 25th 2013 Empty Re: Wedding Proposal Flash Mob Event Aug. 25th 2013

Post by Lord Bruticus Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:01 pm

I went ahead and "sickied" this event, and "unstickied" the Hillsides event. Remember, upcoming events should have a "sticky," so that they can be easily identified as events that have yet to happen.

I'll be able to attend this one in my custom Sith.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Wedding Proposal Flash Mob Event Aug. 25th 2013 Empty Re: Wedding Proposal Flash Mob Event Aug. 25th 2013

Post by Darth Mortis Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:26 pm

If i can arrange transportation I tend to attend this as well.
Darth Mortis
Darth Mortis
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE048

Character sheet
member sheets: .I am the third Darth Mortis to become Dark Lord Of The Sith since 3,851 BBY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 am

Suddenly, I am "iffy" for this event; I will try to attend - going to be working a lot that week.

Are there any other TDE members that are going to do this?
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Etain Thrail Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Mickey has me working on this day. Sad 

Etain Thrail

Official Member # : TDE061

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Alright. If nobody else indicates on here that they can attend, we may have to cancel.  

Lord Mortis - Please post as soon as you know if you can commit.  If you can, I'll troop it (will have to head into work right afterwards).

Jonina - I'll let you know, so you can pass the world along to them accordingly (since you're the Tyran'ari and Coruscant currently is Jen'ari-less).   I obviously don't want to troop this alone; unsure if the other clubs are participating. Might be worth sending an email off to them and asking.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:13 am

We're getting awfully close to this. I'm thinking that we need to post now if we can commit. Jonina, can you send them an email and ask them if there are any clubs attending, please?

If there are none, then I'm thinking we should cancel, simply because we don't have anyone committed yet. I can, but the timing will be very close to my work schedule. Plus, we need at least one more TDE member.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:43 am

This event is in one week.

Tyran'ari, please post if you have emailed them (see above), and post if they respond. I'm on standby, but I think I'm the only one that is.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Anino'j Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:03 am

Just emailed Jesse about 2 mins ago. Been sleeping for the past couple of days due to lack of sleep and getting used to working from midnight to 8am. Should hopefully hear a response back within the next day or two! I will let you know as soon as I get a response.
Darth Anino'j
Darth Anino'j
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE181

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 am

Thanks!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Mortis Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Looks like i shall not be able to attend Sad
Darth Mortis
Darth Mortis
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE048

Character sheet
member sheets: .I am the third Darth Mortis to become Dark Lord Of The Sith since 3,851 BBY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Alrighty, then I think this one is a no-go.  Since I don't have a wrangler (or photo person, etc), I'd be in violation of Article III Section 11 if I were to go alone.  (I suppose I could go on my own, outside of TDE representation, however, we were directly invited as a club, which saddens me that we couldn't come through on this).

Tyran'ari, can you please email them and cancel?  Looks bad for us to do this so late and close to the event, especially since the club itself was invited, but if you let them know that we have a lack of members available to attend, it might help.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down