The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

troop on the 8th..

+5
Ziel
Darth Phyre
Lord Bruticus
KnightStalker
Dar'Jetii
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

troop on the 8th.. - Page 2 Empty Re: troop on the 8th..

Post by KnightStalker Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:46 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Our after event/ holiday dinner. Looking forward to ConNooga guys!

KnightStalker
KnightStalker
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE033/SRS005

Character sheet
member sheets: Dark Lord of Hunger *Devour of Planets * I am Phantom Lord Nihilus,The KnightStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:13 am

WUUUUU WHOOOOOO!!!

Man you all look liked you had a wonderful time and really enjoyed yourselfs.

Sithtanic job too you all.. cheers bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Vad Kaar Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:30 am

video by Lord Phyre
Vad Kaar
Vad Kaar
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE121

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightStalker Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Mr.& Mrs. Clause are down with Yavin 4 !
KnightStalker
KnightStalker
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets: Dark Lord of Hunger *Devour of Planets * I am Phantom Lord Nihilus,The KnightStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Etain Thrail Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Looking GREAT!!!! cheers

Etain Thrail

Official Member # : TDE061

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightStalker Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:48 am

Did a board breaking demo like I never have before.....in full costume, behind a mask. Applied the ridge-hand technique with the martial arts group that was there with us. They then showed us demos using the foam sabers we had.
KnightStalker
KnightStalker
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vad Kaar Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:07 am

GREAT PICS. It was a blast Ive been posting pics on [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and also the DER prodcast
Vad Kaar
Vad Kaar
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziel Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:00 am

KnightStalker wrote:Great pics, Ziel cheers Great having you , our Fourum member, there learning the ropes. You did a great job.
Thanks so much, Jen'ari! I had a great time meeting you all and serving the Empire. I really got to see just how wonderful it is to share our love of Star Wars with others and help out a great cause. Can't wait to do it in costume next time, of course. As Darth Malak might say, this was but a taste of the Dark Side to whet my appetite.
Ziel
Ziel
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE196

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightStalker Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:25 pm

KnightStalker
KnightStalker
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziel Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:34 am

Great Palpy's ghost (as the Brutal One would say)! I listened to the trooping report on the latest episode of DER - I made it into the podcast! WHOOOO! Thanks so much, KnightStalker, for the more than honorable mention. I am beyond flattered. Embarassed Very Happy
Ziel
Ziel
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE196

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightStalker Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:50 am

Not a problem. You were as much involved in this as anyone of us in costume.
KnightStalker
KnightStalker
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:53 am

I really enjoyed reading the report for this on the podcast! Y'all did awesome.

If someone can, please send me any additonal photos for this event in an email to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and I'll get them into our gallery album for this troop, which is here:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vad Kaar Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Here is the Mission Reports

Sleigh bells, Santa and Mrs.Clause, and the sith? Yes, we had it all sith kids, runners and vendors taking the compasity of an entire highschool yard. Teresa Johnson, the founder and hostess, told us it all started out at a small local park a couple of years ago and grew to where she has nearly s 1000 people in attendance. Yet was glad we came and gave us the option of setting up anywhere as long as we didn't do like the lady Star Wars group that just stood in one place watching everyone. She made it quite clear she didn't want them back and had us the freedom of soo.g whatever. We mingled with the crowd, with Prudii being quite the popular one for photo ops with kids and adults alike. We even made our way to Mr. & Mrs. Clause ever Santa himself grabbed my saber and "knighted me". We danced along with the people, the foam sabers was a hit with the kids and martial arts group there. The best part of the event is when our hostess came over thanking us for being there and doing all that we did. She then asked us to return next year , to put in our holocrons the 2nd Saturday of every December . I'm glad we made a difference and made a lot of people happy.
I like to thank our new Fourum member, Ziel, for coming and helping us out tremendously with manning if the table , taking pics, and being in our group pic itself. He did a great job in learning the process of doing an event such as this and ultimately found out why we do what we do.
,KightStalker

Incoming transmission……are those sleigh bells I here…… Mission Report from Yavin 4’s Brotherhood of the Sith Spire B.O.S.S.
Merry Christmas on December 8th 2012 TDE’s BOSS SPIRE trooped at JINGLE JOG FOR AUTISM 5K and REINDEER DASH at Loganville, GA. All proceeds from this event will benefit F.A.C.E.S. (Families of Autism/Asperger’s, Care, Educate and Support) to provide Summer Camp 2012 for children on the Autism Spectrum for ages 3-22 serving Walton and surrounding counties. The members of TDE that showed up were KnightStalker, Lady Vynn and their three apprentices, The Sith Brothers Vad Kaar, Dar’Jetii and Prudii. Also Darth Phyre and his two apprentices Lady Nemis , and Darth Koros. We had one” fourum” member (YAVIN 4’S new terminology for forum member) Ziel he was a great help at are table and hopefully coming an official member as well soon. It was a great event made lots of kids smile. We had Foam Sabers and toy sabers for them to play with. Lot of photo ops and even a video of Sith Dancing to Christmas music can be seen on Brotherhood of the Sith Spire on Facebook. Prudii was in his Sand Trooper outfit representing not only TDE but the 501st Legion he wore an elf hat on top of his helmet. We even took a photo of our group with SANTA!!!!!!!!
,Vad Kaar
Vad Kaar
Vad Kaar
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2