The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

flag football national championship Sept. 21-23

5 posters

Go down

flag football national championship Sept. 21-23 Empty flag football national championship Sept. 21-23

Post by Sith Princess Revan Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:24 am

The Dark Empire has just been invited by the Los Angeles Empire ( a CA flag football team) to help them "invade" Denver Colorado this September!
There will be 22 teams from across the country represented at the game.

Here's what was sent to me about locations and dates that are known at the moment:

"There are two great opportunities. First is an opening party the night of Thursday, Sept. 20, at the Embassy Suites in Denver.

The other opportunity would be the start of the playoff games in the afternoon of Saturday, Sept. 22, at Dick's Sporting Goods Park.

If you all want to just come to one event, the opening party on Thursday night is the best. There will be about 500 people there "

They're also wanting to also help raise money for a charity of our choice while we are there/over the weekend. So any suggestions as for one to raise money for?

Right now we've got 4 members here in Co maybe more by the time the event comes around and if some of our members from other states with in the temple would like to make the trip out for the event let me know and it would be great to have you!

Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

flag football national championship Sept. 21-23 Empty Re: flag football national championship Sept. 21-23

Post by Kithe Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:46 pm

I wonder if I could make the trip up there then. That sounds like a great occasion, and it's just ten hours. With the right amount of planning ahead I could make this work.

I'll check with my family and get back to you.
Kithe
Kithe
Tyran'ari Apprentice
Tyran'ari Apprentice

Official Member # : TDE147

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

flag football national championship Sept. 21-23 Empty Re: flag football national championship Sept. 21-23

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 pm

september maybe, it would be a difficult lift but maybe able to work something out to get up there.
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE026

Character sheet
member sheets: Blade Master

https://facebook.com/samuraillama

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Ordnen Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:35 am

Lord Zalathustra and I can do this event. Hope we get a few more members able to come by then.. Sounds cool!

Last edited by Darth Ordnen on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth Ordnen
Darth Ordnen
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE156

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:40 am

Awesome! I'll keep you all updated with any new information that may come up...my apologies for the delay in replies but ive been (and still am) in NM on the Lone Ranger set.
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:05 am

Sith Princess Revan wrote:Awesome! I'll keep you all updated with any new information that may come up...my apologies for the delay in replies but ive been (and still am) in NM on the Lone Ranger set.

nm huh? where at?
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE026

Character sheet
member sheets: Blade Master

https://facebook.com/samuraillama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:29 pm

santa fe
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:03 am

Bump to this thread!

More info on the event :

They're wanting us there on Thursday Sep 20th at 9:pm at the pre-game welcome reception at the Embassy Suites in Denver..

Their suggesting we all meet at the Shag Lounge that night: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] at 8:30pm to meet and talk some before the event.

They're planning on playing the Imperial March as we enter the building and are welcome to stay as long as wanted, as there will be photos ops with the team

Let me know who's still able to make it up that day, the team even custom made their jerseys to have "Darth" on them!
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Ordnen Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:42 pm

I am still interested in doing this. It's a little late on a weeknight with my health condition, but I'm glad to have the advance notice so I can push my meetings back Friday morning and take off some time to rest up Thursday afternoon. It's hard for me to do weekday events. I will not be able to stay very long. But this sounds really awesome.
Darth Ordnen
Darth Ordnen
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:08 pm

well however long you can stay will be great and look forward to seeing you guys there!
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Ordnen Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:03 am

I have sought Lord Zalathustra's guidance, and we will definitely both be there Thursday night and would like to do Saturday as well if that invite holds. We are also considering getting a room downtown for Thursday night, and Zalathustra has a work-in-progress on adding empire logos to his jeep so we can arrive in appropriate style on Saturday and for future events.

If we don't have a charity picked, I will throw out ideas of Make-A-Wish Foundation, St. Jude's, and Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation.
Darth Ordnen
Darth Ordnen
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalathustra Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Looking forward to this! The wrangler will hopefully be decked out to look like Empire military vehicle by then Smile Have to arrive in style for something like this!
Zalathustra
Zalathustra
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE154

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:48 pm

awesome! If my care was working I had planes to put stickers and such on it with a custom plate but we've got to have quite a bit of repairs done on it first. but can't wait to see it ^^
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Ordnen Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm still excited about this event. Any chance we can get some Imperial storm troopers with us? It would be a most impressive effect.
Darth Ordnen
Darth Ordnen
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Ordnen Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Or perhaps I should ask, rather, did they invite just us, or 501st also?
Darth Ordnen
Darth Ordnen
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:00 am

they said that we could invite the 501st too, i've already got an email out to them about it just waiting to hear back as of right now, hoping to possibly get a Vader to stop in
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Ordnen Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:55 am

Sweeeeeet!

What's our headcount? SPR, Zalathustra, and me so far? Zala and I were considering getting a room downtown. I suppose it may be booked up at this point, but going to check.
Darth Ordnen
Darth Ordnen
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:05 am

well as of right now i haven't heard back from the 501st, but right now its the three of us, and possibly my mom depending on how she's feeling....mayhem said he might try and make it up with a few other TX members but haven't gotten a final on that
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Ordnen Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:24 am

bounce
This ought to be fun in any case, and hopefully bring a little charity donation or at least awareness of our group. SPR, do you have any TDE cards we can have in case people ask about how they can get involved? I'm sure you ALWAYS have those on hand. Very Happy

Is the NEW TIME of 7:00 PM when we need to meet at the Shag Lounge to coordinate?
Darth Ordnen
Darth Ordnen
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:32 am

Yes I do have alot of TDE cards that i'll be bringing with for the event, and yes the 7pm is the new time to meet at the the Shag Lounge
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down