The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Walk for Wishes Kickoff @ Dave and Busters 8/21

Go down

Walk for Wishes Kickoff @ Dave and Busters 8/21 Empty Walk for Wishes Kickoff @ Dave and Busters 8/21

Post by Darth Rokahn Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:53 pm

Event: Walk for Wishes Kickoff @ Dave and Busters

Everybody keeps on asking about it. I finally have an answer. It's short notice, but here it is.

This is the fourth year that we are being invited to participate in the Kickoff Event for the Walk for Wishes, to be hosted at Dave & Buster's in the Tempe Marketplace. This event is designed as a motivator to get the fundraising started for the Walk for WIshes. We will interact with the teams and families present at the Kickoff and will be able to interact with the general crowd at Dave & Buster's as well. Last year, we had a group of troopers that walked through the Marketplace taking pictures with the public for donations. Last year those donations yielded about $380 towards our total raised for the Walk for Wishes. I will be working with the coordinator this year to try to insure that we have a Make-a-Wish representative available to accompany the group again, if there are troopers that would like to do the same thing.

As usual, you can pretty much bet on a group dinner happening afterward (at your own expense). Please post if you'd like to stick around for dinner afterward so that we can try to give the management a little advanced warning.

Date: Sunday, August 21, 2016

Time: 3 pm - 6 pm

Dave & Buster's
Tempe Marketplace
2000 E Rio Salado Pkwy
Tempe, AZ 85281

Changing Room: TBD. We have been able to use one of the banquet rooms for a changing space in the past, but it will be determined by whether Dave & Buster's has any events that evening. I will post an update closer to event.

Water: Will be provided.

Weapons: No blasters. This is a change from past years...take any complaints elsewhere.

Point of Contact: Tim Wiant. My cell phone is 480-220-5725. I will be acting as coordinator with Make-a-Wish and Dave & Buster's, so all questions, comments and concerns should be directed at me.

Parking: Closest parking to Dave & Buster's is next to Lucille's BBQ on the North side of Tempe Marketplace.
Darth Rokahn
Darth Rokahn
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)

Official Member # : TDE248

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down