The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Walk for Wishes kick off

2 posters

Go down

Walk for Wishes kick off Empty Walk for Wishes kick off

Post by Darth Rokahn Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:59 am

(Side note: this is the same one we did last year that had an amazing turn out)

This event has already been posted on the DSG Forums.  All groups are invited, and I will be acting as point of contact.  There will be an additional 2 event requests with regards to the actual Walk itself (1 in Phoenix on Oct. 4, and 1 in Tucson on Oct. 18).  I'm still trying to get details for for those events.  Here is the info for the Kickoff as it is posted on the DSG forums though.

Event: Walk for Wishes Kickoff

This is the third year that we are being invited to participate in the Kickoff Event for the Walk for Wishes, to be hosted at Dave & Buster's in the Tempe Marketplace. This event is designed as a motivator to get the fundraising started for the Walk for WIshes. We will interact with the teams and families present at the Kickoff and will be able to interact with the general crowd at Dave & Buster's as well. Last year, we had a group of troopers that walked through the Marketplace taking pictures with the public for donations. Those donations yielded about $250 towards our total raised for the Walk for Wishes. I will be working with the coordinator this year to try to insure that we have a Make-a-Wish representative available to accompany the group again, if there are troopers that would like to do the same thing. I will also be checking to see if the coordinator would like to set up game challenges, which is something that we have discussed for the past 2 years.

As usual, you can pretty much bet on a group dinner happening afterward (at your own expense). Please post if you'd like to stick around for dinner afterward, and I will coordinate a reservation ahead of time to try to avoid a long wait like we've experienced before.

Date: Sunday, August 23, 2015

Time: 3 pm - 6 pm

Dave & Buster's
Tempe Marketplace
2000 E Rio Salado Pkwy
Tempe, AZ 85281

Changing Room: TBD. We have been able to use one of the banquet rooms for a changing space in the past, but it will be determined by whether Dave & Buster's has any events that evening. I will post an update closer to event.

Water: Will be provided.

Weapons: Should be. I will get clearance with Dave & Buster's and Tempe Marketplace Security. We have been approved for weapons at this location in the past, and I do not envision it being an issue this year.

Point of Contact: Me (Tim Wiant). My cell phone is 480-220-5725. I will be acting as coordinator with Make-a-Wish and Dave & Buster's, so all questions, comments and concerns should be directed at me.

Parking: Closest parking to Dave & Buster's is next to Lucille's BBQ on the North side of Tempe Marketplace.
Darth Rokahn
Darth Rokahn
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)

Official Member # : TDE248

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Walk for Wishes kick off Empty Re: Walk for Wishes kick off

Post by janalynn Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:38 pm

I'll be there.
janalynn