The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

April 19-21 /2013 Starfest Denver Colorado

4 posters

Go down

April 19-21 /2013 Starfest Denver Colorado Empty April 19-21 /2013 Starfest Denver Colorado

Post by Nogardous Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:57 am

For people in the colorado area the big scifi is about 6 months away. Starfest is a scifi con with small branches of Robofest, digifest, Horror fest, comic fest and game fest. Guest haven't been announced yet but the dates are April 19-21, 2013 at Denver marriot Tech center. I will try to have my costume done by then but not sure how much time I will get to wear it due to being staff. I know the 501st always attends the event and was wondering if we can get more Dark empire to be there.

Nogardous

Back to top Go down

April 19-21 /2013 Starfest Denver Colorado Empty Re: April 19-21 /2013 Starfest Denver Colorado

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Nogardous;
You've done the right thing by bringing it up for members to see and it's far enough out that plans can be made to attend. Looks like it is in the Korriban temple region and Sith Princess Revan is the Jen'ari for that region. Again nicely done.

Back to top Go down

April 19-21 /2013 Starfest Denver Colorado Empty Re: April 19-21 /2013 Starfest Denver Colorado

Post by Nogardous Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Thank you, Lord Bane. I know post info on a con with in couple of weeks or months of a con you can't really plan for it and usually rooms are sold out at that point. Also they tend to have a meet and greet with the guest friday night of the con which is a ticketed event. Last year we had David Prowes and year before that had Peter Mayhew. But I will keep you guys posted on guest updates and any hotel codes that come up.

Nogardous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Nocturnus Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:17 pm

Thanks for your post Nogardous! I moved this to the Korriban Temple Events area since it pertains to Colorado which belongs to the Korriban Temple. Please place future local event posts in this section of the Temple Forum. Thx! ~Noc April 19-21 /2013 Starfest Denver Colorado 2847008978
Darth Nocturnus
Darth Nocturnus
Jen'ari (Temple Master)
Jen'ari (Temple Master)

Official Member # : TDE034 / SRS002

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Lord of Night

https://www.facebook.com/DarthNocturnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:24 am

Seems you are already a head of me m'lord XD as i am currently in talks with them on making sure TDE will have a table again this coming year!
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE 076

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

http://ashleymkalfas.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 am

bump
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Princess Revan: Sith lord / Alora Kaal: Former Jedi/dark jedi at present------Darth For'teree: Twi'lek Sith ----- Xhalooren: Bounty Hunter-------Zandra Koth: Zabrak Dark Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:34 am

bumping
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Princess Revan Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:46 am

StarFest is quickly approaching! can't wait to see you all there!
Sith Princess Revan
Sith Princess Revan
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Ordnen Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:16 am

I'll be at Starfest this Saturday. Not in costume, unless someone else will be there and wants to costume with me. Smile Looks like a fun time and this is right in my backyard. Shame on me for not planning out sooner!

I'll be at the Rocky Mountain Fan Force booth in the afternoon on and off too.
Darth Ordnen
Darth Ordnen
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE156

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down