The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Blood Moon Spire Susan G. Kolmen Fundraiser

Go down

Blood Moon Spire Susan G. Kolmen Fundraiser Empty Blood Moon Spire Susan G. Kolmen Fundraiser

Post by Lord Draconis Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:37 am

On Friday September 21, 2012, the Blood Moon Spire was invited by the Sharrock Family was asked to help raise money for the Susan G. Kolmen Foundation. I set my navacomputer to East Ridge, TN. I arrived at 4:30 PM and got into my Sith costume, which Patrick Sharrock asked me to wear. While there I found out that I was not going to be the only one. For there was members of the 501st, Rebel Legion, and our sister group the Mando Mercs to help with this worthy cause. We all stayed around till 8PM. For just a 3 hr troop we assisted raised $81.22 for the Susan G. Kolman foundation. This was a great event, and I was honored to help with this. But, just like other troops in the past I have participated many people came up to me and called me Darth Vader, but I was honored to smile for them especially when children came up to me and wanted photos. I gave around 10 of my cards out to many people who wanted them and children wanted to have me autograph them so I was happy to signed copy of my cards for those children. I want to thank the Sharrock Family for inviting me and the Blood Moon Spire to the event. I look forward to trooping again with them especially Patrick kept me smiling.

Inclosed are photos of the event.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Lord Draconis
Lord Draconis
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)

Official Member # : TDE002

http://www.myspace.com/orionknightstar

Back to top Go down

Blood Moon Spire Susan G. Kolmen Fundraiser Empty Re: Blood Moon Spire Susan G. Kolmen Fundraiser

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:29 pm

This is an awesome report Sith'ari Lord Draconis!

These photos are exactly the kind of thing which melts my heart.

Please keep in touch with the foundation for the end collection totals of this event. Twisted Evil

FOR THE CHILDREN!! Blood Moon Spire Susan G. Kolmen Fundraiser 3063606395

Back to top Go down

Blood Moon Spire Susan G. Kolmen Fundraiser Empty Re: Blood Moon Spire Susan G. Kolmen Fundraiser

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:18 am

Nice pictures and great job to all of you. cheers A mountain of money can only be built when the first penny is laid on the ground. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down