The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Bloodfin Garrison Policy Shift

Go down

Bloodfin Garrison Policy Shift Empty Bloodfin Garrison Policy Shift

Post by Darth Profanus Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:09 am

Members of The Dark Empire and Ruusan Temple

I'm Gep, the Southern Events Coordinator for Bloodfin Garrison/501st Legion in Indiana. I am delivering an unfortunate message on behalf of our Garrison.

In the last week, we've had several issues crop up regarding TDE trooping at Bloodfin events. I do not want to get into all the details of this here.
Suffice to say that both Bloodfin and Ruusan Staff members have expended a lot of effort to resolve these issues and the cooperation is appreciated.

I will let the Ruusan leadership decide how to disseminate any information on what has transpired. It is not my place to do this.

The important thing to know is that these issues are taking valuable time from our organization and yours. This is time that could be spent working on more positive matters.

After lengthy discussion, our Command Staff has come to the following decision:

For all outstanding invites we have to TDE for Bloodfin events, we are making the following change:

All TDE members that attend the events are to attend as fans only. In other words, they will be expected to attend as any other patron. Perks offered to 501st members such as free admission, parking, secure changing areas, hotel rooms, etc. will not be affored to TDE attendeees.

This policy affects the following events currently on the TDE boards...

* 10/6 Star Wars Reads Day at McCollough Branch Library
* 10/6 Star Wars Reads Day at Barnes and Noble
The above two are listed in the same thread

* 10/13 Star Wars Day at Charleston, In
* 12/1 Evansville Icemen Star Wars Night
* 5/18/13 - 5/19/13 Sci-Fi Night II Evansville Philharmonic

This was a difficult decision for us, but we, as a garrison, have to choose a path that allows our energies to focus on growing new troops and fostering existing ones. The distractions of current events are simply taking too much time away that could be spent on more beneficial tasks.

I will not be commenting further on this thread.

Darth Profanus
Forum Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Bloodfin Garrison Policy Shift Empty Re: Bloodfin Garrison Policy Shift

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Thank you Gep.

I removed the contact information which you so graciously left for yourself. I did that due to this now becoming an internal issue, of which you need not be further involved.

Entirely too much time has been spent with all of it as is.

Thank You Again For So Much Effort Expended On This Issue.
I And Lord Bane Will See You Soon. Wink

To Ruusan and the Empire. Indeed issues "did" arise which brought this decision on.

I will tell you now, that all of this is "very" disheartening for me personally.

That being said: The council of the Empire must deliberate on these recent events, and come to a conclusion on how to best proceed from here.

It seems that at the "very" least, we are looking at more charter updates.

Be patient, this may take some time for us to come to any conclusions.

Please do not bother pming me as I am not prepared with any answers for you. ... Not to mention that I will be off of the boards for a couple of days do to the fact that I've taken ill.

Alright,
The Force Be With You. Zap

Back to top Go down