The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Invite: Sept. 22/12 Star Wars Family Fun Day Joseph Beth Booksellers Lexington Ky

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Invite: Sept. 22/12 Star Wars Family Fun Day Joseph Beth Booksellers Lexington Ky  Empty Invite: Sept. 22/12 Star Wars Family Fun Day Joseph Beth Booksellers Lexington Ky

Post by jedimika Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:49 am

Invite from the MidSouth Garrison. Post up if you can make it.

Event time is 11AM-1PM with Star Wars Breakfast for those that want to be there that early is 8:30AM

Event Name: Star Wars Family Fun Day
Venue: Joseph-Beth Booksellers
Venue address: 161 Lexington Green Circle
Lexington, Kentucky
USA
Event Start: 09/22/12 -
Event End: 09/22/12 -
Event Website: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Expected number of attendees: 500
Requested number of characters:
Requested character types:
Secure changing/staging area: Yes
Comments: This will be our annual Star Wars Family Fun Day event. Attendance is free and we usually have fun games, crafts, and activities for kids to enjoy in addition to possible Star Wars authors or Illustrators. If possible we'd like to also have a Stormtrooper or really any character breakfast. We've done this in the past with members who live in or very close to Lexington and it's been a huge hit.
Referred by: Previous events both in and outside of Joseph-Beth Booksellers.

Let me know if you have any questions.

jedimika/Michael
501st MidSouth Garrison Kentucky Public Relations and Event Coordinator
Rebel Legion Corellian Base XO

ROSTER:
Lord Bane
Lord Zannah
Darth Revan

=
jedimika
jedimika
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE095/SRS006

Back to top Go down

Invite: Sept. 22/12 Star Wars Family Fun Day Joseph Beth Booksellers Lexington Ky  Empty Re: Invite: Sept. 22/12 Star Wars Family Fun Day Joseph Beth Booksellers Lexington Ky

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:53 am

i can try to be there. for right now, put me down as a maybe. will know more when we get closer.

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet
member sheets: I am the voice of demons, the voice of madness

Back to top Go down

Invite: Sept. 22/12 Star Wars Family Fun Day Joseph Beth Booksellers Lexington Ky  Empty Re: Invite: Sept. 22/12 Star Wars Family Fun Day Joseph Beth Booksellers Lexington Ky

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Lord Bane and myself will be there for this one!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:18 pm

I'm gonna try to be there, that is if I lose the weight by then to fit in my custom Mando. got just a wee bit fat for the vest I ordered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:24 pm

If not the Mando, then do your Revan bro. Twisted Evil cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Revan right now is down for upgrades, the cloak I bought for it didn't suit it as I wished it would, hood was to small did not look right Evil or Very Mad
i'm gonna see about getting Mar'eyce from the merc's to make me a cloak for it, Revan will be done by next ConNooga Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:04 am

Oh, I see, the Dark Force serve you well on that one bro. See ya soon! Invite: Sept. 22/12 Star Wars Family Fun Day Joseph Beth Booksellers Lexington Ky  3063606395

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:14 am

Any more takers for this?

Back to top Go down

Post by jedimika Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Bump

Zannah are you and Bane still up for this? Breakfast and Event or just Event?

Revan same question.

Vox are you still maybe or can I move you to Yes?

jedimika
jedimika
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Hey there Mika, we won't make the breakfast, but we'll be there for the event. We'll arrive around 10:00 to 10:30. See ya then! I'm going to do my comfy Zannah burgandy gown and cloak. Of coarse Bane will also be himself. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Nocturnus Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Wish this one wasnt so early in the day. I was looking foward to this. Stang night job! Have an awesome time guys! Safe travels to and from!
Darth Nocturnus
Darth Nocturnus
Jen'ari (Temple Master)
Jen'ari (Temple Master)

Official Member # : TDE034 / SRS002

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Lord of Night

https://www.facebook.com/DarthNocturnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vox Deamonicus Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:27 pm

not going to be able to do this one.

Lord Vox Deamonicus

Character sheet
member sheets: I am the voice of demons, the voice of madness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Alright, got ya removed. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Working on K-Fett this week, jus got to finish knees n sew velcro on to flight suit, if I lose the weight by the 22nd i'm so there Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:53 am

Well this will sure be an inspiration to lose it! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:17 am

Darth Nocturnus wrote:Wish this one wasnt so early in the day. I was looking foward to this. Stang night job! Have an awesome time guys! Safe travels to and from!

Take the night off, so worth it

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Nocturnus Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:04 am

I wish I could bro but with our wedding so close I have to work everyday that I can for funds. Plus all my vacation time is being saved for the honeymoon. Weddings are stressful!!
Darth Nocturnus
Darth Nocturnus
Jen'ari (Temple Master)
Jen'ari (Temple Master)

Official Member # : TDE034 / SRS002

Character sheet
member sheets: Sith Lord of Night

https://www.facebook.com/DarthNocturnus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:12 pm

think what i'm gonna do is convert the vest from velcro fastner to lacing on the side of the vest, the vest was actually was supposed to of been made that way but it didn't dawn on me till after a few months I had the vest n jus decided to leave it, I so want to finish K-Fett.

This is 3 years in the making, gotta Git-R-Done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Good luck on it bro! I'd love to see it, and I know your wanting it completed. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Due to unfortunate events i'll more n likely not make it this Sat due to lack of funds, I was really looking forward to this, if by any chance somethin comes up I will try to make it, right now just looks bad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:45 pm

I'm sorely sorry bro. I know how disappointing these kinds of things can be. We really hope to see you there, but understand if you can't make it.

So far as the breakfast thing... Mika, is it too late to get in on with that breakfast deal?

Lord Bane and myself are coming up on Friday night and staying in a hotel. We'll be up early for breakfast. cheers

If it's not too late to get in on it then that would be awesome, but if we can't, that's alright too. It was a last minute decision on our part. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by jedimika Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 am

Yes, we'd be glad to have you. Breakfast starts at 0830. We can start showing up about 0800
From our contact
"I will be here at 7:30 so around 8 I’ll have that back receiving door open. My cell is 859-492-9007 feel free to give that to anyone coming for the event so I can let them in a different door if need be. "
jedimika
jedimika
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:53 am

Awesome and "Thanks"!! See ya then! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by jedimika Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:54 am

Duh! I should have said "We'd be honored if you would join us"
Laughing
jedimika
jedimika
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:50 am

lol! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next