The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Girl Scout Cookie Booth, Feb. 12, Columbia, Mo.

+2
Obi-Wan's Lost Brother
Lord Baal
6 posters

Go down

Girl Scout Cookie Booth, Feb. 12, Columbia, Mo.  Empty Girl Scout Cookie Booth, Feb. 12, Columbia, Mo.

Post by Lord Baal Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Kind of short notice but I have been contacted by my daughter’s girl scout troop leader with a request for a short troop in support of their cookie sales on Sunday Feb, 12 a the Conley Rd. Walmart. They will have a booth set up at the doors from around 10-4.

We had a couple of costumes last year for a day and pulled in quite a bit of extra sales because of it and the troop was very appreciative. It will be a small booth and not a lot of room so we don’t need too many, but all are welcome. If possible a Vader would be great, we had one year and it was a big hit, but any costumed members would be wonderful.

I’m thinking any recognizable costume could be cool so if it’s of good quality and recognizable and you want to bring it out, feel free. I may be doing my Major Bludd since my Tuskin is a difficult costume to see in when in a crowded area and I’m not a big fan of wearing my sleeveless Mando in February.
Lord Baal
Lord Baal
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE005

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Girl Scout Cookie Booth, Feb. 12, Columbia, Mo.  Empty Re: Girl Scout Cookie Booth, Feb. 12, Columbia, Mo.

Post by Obi-Wan's Lost Brother Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Sounds cool to me! Good luck!!!

Come to the darkside we have cookies SIGN with the tde web address on it would be awesome! Wink

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Obi-Wan's Lost Brother
Obi-Wan's Lost Brother
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE053

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://www.obiwanslostbrother.com

Back to top Go down

Girl Scout Cookie Booth, Feb. 12, Columbia, Mo.  Empty Re: Girl Scout Cookie Booth, Feb. 12, Columbia, Mo.

Post by Lord Baal Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 pm

We had Vader holding a sign like that last year. I have a pic of it somewhere I'll have to dig up.
Lord Baal
Lord Baal
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Baal Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:47 am

Feb 12, 2012, Lord Baal joined members of the 501st and Rebel Legion in efforts to assist the local Ashland, Mo. Girl Scout troop 70311 in selling cookies at the Wal-Mart in Columbia, MO.

Through their efforts, the troop sold over 250 boxes of cookies in a little over 5 ½ hours and brought in quite a few donations in return for pictures with the crew. The temperature was cold but constant sunlight during the day kept the troopers and girls warm as did the smiles of the patrons of Wal-Mart coming in that day.

After the troop was over, the members of the group decided to relax a bit inside the store for some more pictures and fun.

Also attending were TDE members Darth Immora and Longshot7014 and prospective members Pyral and Nick (Sorry Nick, don’t know your screen name)

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Even a Sith Lord needs a hobby when not crushing worlds.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Lord Baal
Lord Baal
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:29 am

love the idea, and love the fishing pic xD
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE026

Character sheet
member sheets: Blade Master

https://facebook.com/samuraillama

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:22 am

Way to go, Lord Baal, and the Obsidian Spire! I love to see the different fan groups working together. You guys have it goin' on.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan's Lost Brother Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:36 am

Great PIC's!!!!

Great scout!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Obi-Wan's Lost Brother
Obi-Wan's Lost Brother
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE053

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://www.obiwanslostbrother.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jedimika Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:43 am

Great job!
jedimika
jedimika
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE095/SRS006

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Draconis Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:21 am

Yes great job
Lord Draconis
Lord Draconis
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)

Official Member # : TDE002

http://www.myspace.com/orionknightstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down