The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

korriban temple... con (las cruces new mexico)

3 posters

Go down

korriban temple... con (las cruces new mexico) Empty korriban temple... con (las cruces new mexico)

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:55 pm

sith of the korriban temple, i lord mayhem have found daunting information of a small band of rebel scum organizing within the next week for a strike against our empire. i know this is short notice but those who know war, know not to take an advantage like this for granted. i shall be making a appearance to help quell this rebellion in the name of the dark empire. anyone else is welcome to join me and together we shall destroy the opposition.

Las Cruces Anime Days (LCAD)
Date : 2012-01-21
Time : 9:00 am - 11:30 pm
Description :
An Anime Convention in which fans come and participate in numerous events and activities. A fan base get together.
Contact Infomartion : Anime Nite!
Miguel A Hidalgo
575-642-2027
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE026

Character sheet
member sheets: Blade Master

https://facebook.com/samuraillama

Back to top Go down

korriban temple... con (las cruces new mexico) Empty Re: korriban temple... con (las cruces new mexico)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:14 am

Go get em Lord Mayhem! korriban temple... con (las cruces new mexico) 3063606395 Move quickly Lord Mayhem. Do what must be done, show no mercy.... and the Empire will once again know......... peace. korriban temple... con (las cruces new mexico) 4032530931

Back to top Go down

korriban temple... con (las cruces new mexico) Empty Re: korriban temple... con (las cruces new mexico)

Post by Darth_Mayhem Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:15 am

update the price is merely 25 dollars to attend and i will be in my sith attire... without a blade merely because i hadnt thought that far ahead... and lef my arsenal in the iriidonian temple.
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:18 am

so the con was a complete success and i believe i have one new convert to the dark empire at least. time shall tell soon i shall give a full representation via holos, and a report
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:31 am

* staitic chimes in over the holocom, in the middle of the council chambers. a figure appears kneeling his hood draped over his face, whilst a silver cloth hangs from his face.*

Members of the council, I lord Mayhem have brought a report from the latest conquests. Victory came at a price, steep yet rewarding, savoring the end result. I went empty handed expecting oppsition yet confident in my abilities to quell the insurection. I was wrong in the fact that i could conquer the enemies quickly i took down several before being enthralled by them... and i saw her, another sith... she and i were able to ward off the vast numbers of the enemy. and we were able to draw a line... she was young and inexperienced, and i for my niave mistake of leaving a blade, and being over confident, we would have destroyed them entirely.

for the empire...

*still remaining in a kneeling position, the holo recording fades out of existence*

instead of loading all the pics here... heres a link to the facebook album. - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:27 am

Cool Mission Report! I'll share it on the podcast. Looks like the female Sith you came across has a costume that is almost worthy of TDE, except for the zipper and saber. Hopefully she'll consider joining up! Glad you had a good time.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:25 pm

i am in the process of trying to talk her into it.
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JonSolo Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Looks like a fun time was had. Good luck on the recruitment.
JonSolo
JonSolo
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE070/SRS011

Character sheet
member sheets: Lord Grendel the Tuk'ata....Space Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:36 pm

for my first con it was fun xD
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JonSolo Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Just wait till you go to one where TDE has a huge presence. That's when it's too cool for school.
JonSolo
JonSolo
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE070/SRS011

Character sheet
member sheets: Lord Grendel the Tuk'ata....Space Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Mayhem Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:02 pm

believe me i cant wait to troop in force with the empire xD
Darth_Mayhem
Darth_Mayhem
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down