The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Walk for Wishes Phoenix - Sunday, Oct 2, 2016

2 posters

Go down

Walk for Wishes Phoenix - Sunday, Oct 2, 2016 Empty Walk for Wishes Phoenix - Sunday, Oct 2, 2016

Post by Darth Rokahn Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:16 am

Event: Walk for Wishes Phoenix

There are 2 Walk for Wishes events in Arizona (1 in Phoenix and 1 in Tucson) this year. Please make sure that you are signed up for the correct one if you are only going to do one event. I will be coordinating for both.

This is the 4th year of our participation in the Walk for Wishes. As we have done previously, we will have some people (myself included) participating in the Walk. We will also have a designated spot for any troopers who just wish to cheer on and take pictures with the walkers and runners. I have created a team called "AZ Star Wars Groups" for the fundraising campaign (see details below).

As of right now, I am pushing to have our cheer station in the same place as last year in front of Lucille's. I will update this post if I get notification of any course/plan changes.

Team Registration:
NOTE: Registration with the team is not necessary to Walk or Cheer, although it is free.
If you would like to participate in raising money for the cause, please sign up under the 501st/RL/Mando/TDE/R2/GA team. There is no fund-raising requirement for participation in the event, although you'll be amazed at what happens if you send out an email to your friends through the team website. You can find the team page, listed as "AZ Star Wars Groups", here:

http://site.wish.org/site/TR/WalkForWishes/Make-A-WishArizona?team_id=6317&pg=team&fr_id=2028#.V8xhfVQrKUk (The "Join Team" button is on the left-hand side)

All of the costuming groups are invited to join and/or participate.

Schedule for Event:
7:30 am - Registration and mingle with crowd near District Stage
8 am - Surprise wish reveal on District Stage followed by walk (the walk usually starts around 9)
11 am - Event over

Do not worry if you need to leave a little early.

Date: Sunday, October 2, 2016

Time: 7:30 am - 11 am

Tempe Marketplace
2000 E Rio Salado Pkwy
Tempe, AZ 85281

Changing Room: This will be a parking lot change. We usually park near the movie theaters and Bar Louie.

Water: Will be provided. I will have a cooler at the cheer station with water and Gatorade.

Weapons: No. Only exception is lightsabers.

Point of Contact: Me (Tim Wiant, "Echo", "Fives", "Sixes", big blue handprint dude). My cell phone is 480-220-5725. Email is wiant@engineer.com. Send any and all questions, comments and concerns my direction.

Parking: On south side of complex near Bar Louie and Harkins movie theater.
Darth Rokahn
Darth Rokahn
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)

Official Member # : TDE248

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Walk for Wishes Phoenix - Sunday, Oct 2, 2016 Empty Re: Walk for Wishes Phoenix - Sunday, Oct 2, 2016

Post by corven Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:33 am

UPDATE:
The course has officially changed...again. Please refer to the map provided for details. We will situate the cheer squad at the orange X after the walk begins.

We will mingle with the crowd near registration and the stage before the Walk. Once the walk begins, the cheer squad can make their way to the orange "X" to greet and cheer the walkers and runners.

Walk for Wishes Phoenix - Sunday, Oct 2, 2016 2016PhoenixWalkForWishesMap

-Tim

corven

Back to top Go down