The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Arizona Ren Faire 3/11 and 3/12

Go down

Arizona Ren Faire 3/11 and 3/12 Empty Arizona Ren Faire 3/11 and 3/12

Post by Darth Rokahn Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:54 pm

All,

I apologize for sending this invite late. Here is the invite for the AZ Ren Faire's Time Travelers Weekend. They have reduced the total number of troopers to 15 for each day. We have divided the 15 slots between the clubs as follows: DSG 7, Mandos 4, RL 2, and TDE 2. If any club doesn't fill all of their slots for each day, we will offer it to the other clubs. So keep a list of alternates.

Thanks,

Joe

Here is what is posted to the DSG forums.

Day 1:

Event: Arizona Renaissance Faire Time Travelers Weekend

Date: Saturday, 11 March 2017

Time: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m (cast call through closing cannon)

Arizona Renaissance Faire Grounds
12601 US-60
Gold Canyon, AZ 85118

Event Description: The Arizona Renaissance Faire has invited all three clubs back for Time Traveler's weekend, March 11 & 12. There is one event posted for each day of the weekend. They are asking for up to 15 characters (including handlers). The DSG has initially 7 spots with including handlers per day. I will be checking with the other groups, and if necessary, move slots around if necessary. Last year tote storage was available in the shed next to the entertainment office.

We will need to turn in a list of attendees the Thursday prior to the event to arrange for passes. Use the second entrance to the faire for easier access to the entertainment office. Upon arrival, please proceed to main office to sign in and get a pass. Please note you must have a picture id with you to get a pass. Once you have a pass, please go to the participant parking lot to park. The office staff can direct you to the correct parking lot. parking lot. You can change in the parking lot and walk to cast call (which starts at 0900), or we have also changed next to the entertainment staff office and stored our tubs there.

The exact schedule and events we will be asked to support has not yet been finalized. It sounds like we will be entering the faire with the royal court prior to opening cannon. In the past we have supported at least one of the jousts, and have taken a very, very large number of pictures.

This is a fun event, but is often hot. You are not required to troop all the way until closing cannon, as the environment often prohibits trooping for that duration. I will update this posting as I get additional information.

Changing Room: No - We can change in the parking lot, or by the entertainment directors office

Water: Will be available

Weapons: Authorized

Point of Contact: DSG - Russ Randall AZRF - Jessica Willard

Other Star Wars Clubs: Invited

Day 2:

Event: Arizona Renaissance Faire Time Travelers Weekend

Date: Sunday, 12 March 2017

Time: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m (cast call through closing cannon)

Arizona Renaissance Faire Grounds
12601 US-60
Gold Canyon, AZ 85118

Event Description: The Arizona Renaissance Faire has invited all three clubs back for Time Traveler's weekend, March 11 & 12. There is one event posted for each day of the weekend. They are asking for up to 15 characters (including handlers). The DSG has initially 7 spots with including handlers per day. I will be checking with the other groups, and if necessary, move slots around if necessary. Last year tote storage was available in the shed next to the entertainment office.

We will need to turn in a list of attendees the Thursday prior to the event to arrange for passes. Use the second entrance to the faire for easier access to the entertainment office. Upon arrival, please proceed to main office to sign in and get a pass. Please note you must have a picture id with you to get a pass. Once you have a pass, please go to the participant parking lot to park. The office staff can direct you to the correct parking lot. parking lot. You can change in the parking lot and walk to cast call (which starts at 0900), or we have also changed next to the entertainment staff office and stored our tubs there.

The exact schedule and events we will be asked to support has not yet been finalized. It sounds like we will be entering the faire with the royal court prior to opening cannon. In the past we have supported at least one of the jousts, and have taken a very, very large number of pictures.

This is a fun event, but is often hot. You are not required to troop all the way until closing cannon, as the environment often prohibits trooping for that duration. I will update this posting as I get additional information.

Changing Room: No - We can change in the parking lot, or by the entertainment directors office

Water: Will be available

Weapons: Authorized

Point of Contact: DSG - Russ Randall AZRF - Jessica Willard

Other Star Wars Clubs: Invited
Darth Rokahn
Darth Rokahn
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)
Tyran'ari (PR Officer)

Official Member # : TDE248

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down