Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 103 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:07 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials


Appearance Request April 3-5th 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Appearance Request April 3-5th 2015

Post by Darth Anino'j on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Contact Name
Ron Bear


Contact Email and Phone Number
PM me for contact info


Event Date(s) and Times
April 3-5 2015


Event Location
Hilton downtown Atlanta


Event Website and Description
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Taiga con
Greetings fellow anime fans. We are Black Materia
inc
We promote 12 of the best Anime conventions around. You can find our events at [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Anything showing as recommended are ours. Check our [Only admins are allowed to see this link] site often for our con updates. We invite the top voice actors in the markets. Voice actors such as Vic Mignogna, Johnny Yong Bosch,Eric Stuart , etc We also have one of the best cosplay contests, raves,karaoke , saber idols charity poker game and. A multitude of panels .
Please forward this to all if your club members and friends. We seek your help in making Taiga Anime Con one of the premiere cons of Atlanta
We are multi genre howeve 60% is anime related and the other 40% is sci-fi , horror, gaming, comics etc.

So share our info with everyone! If you are interested in volunteering please watch for our con link at blackmateria.org and volunteer.

Remember " one Con to Rule them All"

Warmest regards,
RB

Sent from my iPhone
avatar
Darth Anino'j
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE181
Posts : 539
Join date : 2012-10-07
Location : Chino, California

Character sheet
member sheets:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum