I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:07 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Hillsides Orphanage STAR WARS Day Aug.03, 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hillsides Orphanage STAR WARS Day Aug.03, 2013

Post by Lord Bruticus on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:58 am

Okay, gang - this is tomorrow.  Remember to bring water!  We can all start to arrive at 9am (staff will be arriving at that time).

Be sure to arrive no later than 10:30am - interaction with the kids commences at 11am.

If you need a campus map with directions or additional information, email me at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]  

See you all tomorrow!
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

View user profile http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:05 am

The Anik'ari has arrived in the Coruscant Temple of TDE, all the way from her seat in the Korriban Temple, to troop this event. See you all there!
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:44 am

What a blast this event was!  The Anik'ari is about to leave, however, not before we took her to Disneyland after the event was over with.  We all had a great time, and so did the kids at Hillsides orphanage.  Here's my official Mission Report:

Hillsides orphanage STAR WARS Day 2013 – Mission Report

On Saturday, August 03rd 2013, more than thirty total members of The Dark Empire, Mandalorian Mercs, Saber Guild, 501st Legion, Rebel Legion, R2 Builders, The Jedi Assembly, and Fanforce converged upon and  invaded Hillsides orphanage in Pasadena, California, at their annual STAR WARS Day event.  Members of all the groups interacted with the 66 kids in residence there (66 – we were MEANT to do this!), posing for photos and signing autographs.  Saber Guild performed their award-winning choreographed lightsaber show, and everyone, orphans and staff personnel alike, were entertained on a day that is surely to be long-remembered.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Audio podcast from this event is now playing:

Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:14 pm

I just got the following letter from Hillsides orphanage, to pass onto the rest of the clubs; I've already emailed it out.  They're immensely grateful!  Here is the letter, followed by what I sent the other clubs.  Please note that I sent this out on behalf of Hillsides and as the coordinator for this event; not on behalf of TDE.

----------------

Greetings!

I received the attached "thank you" letter (in both PDF and JPG format) from Hillsides orphanage in Pasadena, California, last night.  They are extremely grateful that literally ALL of the major STAR WARS clubs trooped together at their facility on August 03rd, and they wanted me to pass this onto everyone.

Hillsides orphanage had their first STAR WARS Day in 2011, when I (acting as TDE Tyran'ari / Public Relations Officer at the time) personally met with them and arranged for something that had never been experienced by the kids in residence there before.  That first year, The Dark Empire was joined by the Mandalorian Mercs, Saber Guild, and various costumers from the Rebel Legion, and Fanforce.  It has since become an annual event; last year the 501st and Jedi Assembly joined us for the first time, and this year we welcomed the first Artoo unit from the R2 Builders.  Literally all the major clubs listed on starwars.com were represented this year!

There are a total of 66 kids in residence at Hillsides orphanage, and we all certainly converged and invaded their facility this year!  They're all highly looking forward to our return next year.

Please pass the attached "thank you" from them, and this personal one from me, onto the rest of your organization.  We made quite a big impact on both the kids and the staff at Hillsides, and it couldn't have been done without the involvement of each club attending.

My profound and immense gratitude to all of you.

There is also an audio podcast from the event, which features a brief interview with the Events Coordinator at Hillsides; she had a very kind message for all the clubs in that interview, at the following link.  If you click on either photo, it will take you to an album with additional pics.

All the best,

Joe "Lord Bruticus" Mignano
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down