The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

Pro Photographer interested in taking pics of Coruscant Temple members 25FEB2013 - CANCELED

+2
Darth Stryfe
Lord Bruticus
6 posters

Go down

Pro Photographer interested in taking pics of Coruscant Temple members 25FEB2013 - CANCELED Empty Pro Photographer interested in taking pics of Coruscant Temple members 25FEB2013 - CANCELED

Post by Lord Bruticus Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:05 am

Hey gang, I received this in TDE's email today. I let him in know in a response that if we have full members that are interested, then I'll let him know. I should be able to make this, if we go ahead with it. No established date yet; is there a Monday that would work well with y'all? Please post below if interested. I am! What a Face

-------------------------------------------

To who this may concern,

I saw you guys at Frank and sons on the day you were doing that raffle for cancer I believe. First of all, I got to say your costumes are great. Well I am a photography student at both Tri-Community Photography in Covina and Mt.SAC. I was wondering if your group would be interested in coming to Tri-Community and doing a photoshoot. The trade off is your group gets some really great photos and the students get the chance to do a fun shoot. The day we shoot for this specific class is on Monday between the hours of 1-4pm. If any of your members are interested please email back to me and also if you decide to decline. I'm going to post the schools website below for you. Thank you for taking the time to read this email and I hope to hear back from you soon.

-Steve Hess

Tri-Community Photography School
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

---------------------------------------------------

UPDATED INFORMATION:

Date: February 25th, 2013

Time: 1-4pm

252 West Puente Street
Covina California, 91723.

Changing Areas will be provided for both genders.

See above email and link provided for more info.

Last edited by Lord Bruticus on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Pro Photographer interested in taking pics of Coruscant Temple members 25FEB2013 - CANCELED Empty Re: Pro Photographer interested in taking pics of Coruscant Temple members 25FEB2013 - CANCELED

Post by Lord Bruticus Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:04 am

Giving this a "bump." I need to know if Southern California members are interested in this. Thanks.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Pro Photographer interested in taking pics of Coruscant Temple members 25FEB2013 - CANCELED Empty Re: Pro Photographer interested in taking pics of Coruscant Temple members 25FEB2013 - CANCELED

Post by Darth Stryfe Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:49 pm

I would be interested in this, just need to know ahead of time what Monday to make sure I can get the day off work.
Darth Stryfe
Darth Stryfe
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE186

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Mortis Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:57 pm

I would need to know what Monday and the location,so that I can make arrangments of transportation.
Darth Mortis
Darth Mortis
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE048

Character sheet
member sheets: .I am the third Darth Mortis to become Dark Lord Of The Sith since 3,851 BBY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:43 am

The location can be found with directions, here:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The Tri-Community Photography Center is located at :

252 West Puente Street
Covina California, 91723.

That's three that are interested so far. I will ask them if there is a Monday in February or March that will work well for them.

Any other members interested?
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:22 pm

First post is updated with a tentative date and times.

If Monday the 25th doesn't work out for our members, they'll let us pick a different Monday. Please keep in mind, however, that these are photography students, and we'll be posing for their class at a city college. Their semester ends the second week of March, so February is the best chance we'll have at this; I figure that the 25th will be the easiest, for planning purposes.

Members please post if you can attend. So far, I have three (myself included), that have said they would like to do this. Please post ASAP so I can let them know we're definitely coming.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Scios Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Yup! I can make it! This will probably be the last thing I'll be able to do with TDE for the better part of a year, so unless something catostrophic happens I will make it!
Darth Scios
Darth Scios
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE126

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Askai Katani Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:55 pm

count the Jen'Ari in! if i can get makeup done ill go as a Zabrack!
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE166
Location : Sol system - Earth, western hemisphere, north American continent, west coast, republic of California, county of Orange, lake forest

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://www.starsabers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Mortis Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:36 pm

This place seems to be 12miles away from where my cousin lives,if that is the right location google map gave me.If I can secure a ride from Their,then I'm on board.
Darth Mortis
Darth Mortis
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE048

Character sheet
member sheets: .I am the third Darth Mortis to become Dark Lord Of The Sith since 3,851 BBY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Askai Katani Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:20 am

Joe can we get a hard date on this so that we can get people on board and up to speed?
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Location : Sol system - Earth, western hemisphere, north American continent, west coast, republic of California, county of Orange, lake forest

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Etain Thrail Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:17 am

From the tital it looks like this will be happening 2/25/2013 Dan can you invite the local Saber Guild also.

Etain Thrail

Official Member # : TDE061

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:46 am

The date is February 25th. I will let them know we're coming. The more that can come, please post.

Thanks, gang - this is going to be one troop that we can benefit from, ourselves. Those that go will be getting free pro pics of themselves in costume!
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:44 am

Hey gang, I have some bad news on this troop.

I received an email from the same guy, saying that they need to reschedule, to a date as yet to be determined. Therefore, this event is cancelled.

I'd still like to do something of this kind, though, perhaps on our own. Jaden Korr does have a green screen and a good camera; I'm thinking we might be able to pull something off on our own.

Any still interested in this, and would we all prefer a different date if we proceed with that idea?
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Askai Katani Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Good call we could get everyone costumed painted and piced
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:34 am

Alrighty then, the Jen'ari has spoken.

Let's plan on a date, first. Seeing as how this event was originally scheduled for a Monday, do we still want to proceed with that date, or would a weekend or other day of the week work best?

As for me, I'm off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but I'm free any day of the week at all until about 2pm.

Does anyone have a day of the week they would prefer (like Wednesdays, in my case)?

Please post below if interested, and I'll start a new thread once we have a solid date and time to work with.

This could also make for a great way to get pics done for our second round of trading cards, coming soon! Twisted Evil
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Stryfe Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:46 am

I work Mon-Fri till about 3pm but can get a day off if I have enough notice (preferably a Mon or Fri if I'm taking the day off for it). Weekends are open for the most part.
Darth Stryfe
Darth Stryfe
Costume Inquisitor
Costume Inquisitor

Official Member # : TDE186

Back to top Go down

Post by Askai Katani Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 am

Wednesdays would be an out for me. tuesday woudl be effective just shoot at Twila Reid and go into SG practice - maybe have a lil BBQ action?
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:28 am

Tuesdays are really good for me. Twila Reid park in Anaheim, then, on a Tuesday, perhaps. Say, around 6pm?

All we really need to do then is pick a Tuesday that works for everyone, and then I'll sticky a new thread in the Coruscant Events section.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Etain Thrail Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Just to let you know Saber Guild tryed it once at the park with a pro And the pics did not come out sowell.

Etain Thrail

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Askai Katani Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Jaden Korr wrote:Just to let you know Saber Guild tryed it once at the park with a pro And the pics did not come out sowell.

Gotcha, well Stephen if you have no objections we can see what happens one night before we solidify a date - this will give us ample time to decide on a good location, and set any settings on the camera that need to be set. we amy not even need green screen is we do it right???
Askai Katani
Askai Katani
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Etain Thrail Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:00 pm

It is fine with me. I just wanted to give you a heads up is all. Lol

Etain Thrail

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down