The Dark Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 pm
How to join The Dark Empire

Interested in possibly joining TDE?

Simply log onto our forums and introduce yourself in the "Roll Call" section! Your membership on the forums may need to be approved first before you can sign in. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on our forums. Minors aged 13-17 may join our forums, however, will require parental approval and assistance from a Council Member before forum registration can be completed.

For assistance, contact us via email TDEcostumeclub@aol.com

To obtain Full Membership within the organization, you must at be least eighteen years of age and have an approved costume that meets our costuming standards. See our Charter for information on becoming an Official Member of TDE.

If you are ready to submit a costume for full membership, you can enter The Dark Trials

James Arnold Taylor to appear at Invasion Dublin, May 4-6, 2012

3 posters

Go down

James Arnold Taylor to appear at Invasion Dublin, May 4-6, 2012 Empty Re: James Arnold Taylor to appear at Invasion Dublin, May 4-6, 2012

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:14 pm

Wow! I hope some Krant members will be able to make this one! Too awesome! Good find there Brutal Guy! cheers

Back to top Go down

James Arnold Taylor to appear at Invasion Dublin, May 4-6, 2012 Empty Re: James Arnold Taylor to appear at Invasion Dublin, May 4-6, 2012

Post by Darth Sabbath Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:59 pm

thank you for bringing this to my attention i will deffo get an autograph from him and interview him for the show Razz
Darth Sabbath
Darth Sabbath
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE049

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:07 am

Please post an event report for us Lord Sabbath, I'm excited to hear how it goes... and be sure to include some Holo-images if possible. James Arnold Taylor to appear at Invasion Dublin, May 4-6, 2012 1262993100

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Sabbath Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:27 am

i will do as i did last time but i can almost gannantee they will see im back from last time and be ready to kick me out like they threatened last time but i will get more autographs and interviews this time Razz and i dont know how to do Holo-images ???
Darth Sabbath
Darth Sabbath
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 am

Always remain professional and courteous in everything that you say and do. I don't know what you did that got you close to getting removed the last time you were there, but just remember that while you are in costume at an event and representing TDE, you are doing just that - representing all of us.

Have fun and enjoy yourself, especially! That is the most important part of any convention.

Btw, holo-images are Sith-speak for photographs. What a Face James Arnold Taylor to appear at Invasion Dublin, May 4-6, 2012 618530566
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Sabbath Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 pm

ah lol well last time i was having pics taken with the public and autographs and one of the garrisons people came over and kept giving out to me about it and i cant stop the public from wanting pics taken with me can i? or stop them from asking for my autograph?
Darth Sabbath
Darth Sabbath
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:47 am

What???? Am I to understand that you were signing autographs and taking photo ops, and one of the Garrison people came over and told you to stop it? Then because you wouldn't, this person then began threatening you to ..... Kick You Out????? Evil or Very Mad

Is that correct?

If so, "Which" Garrison were they from???? Hot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Draconis Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:43 am

Mr. Taylor is a very nice and personal person. I saw him at Celebration Five before he was about to go in the convention center and asked him may I get a photo with him and a shout out for the podcast and he would be honored.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Lord Draconis
Lord Draconis
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)
Sith Lord (TDE Founder)

Official Member # : TDE002

http://www.myspace.com/orionknightstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bruticus Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:09 am

I love James Arnold Taylor; he is one of, if not the most, influential person that inspired me to get into voiceovers. I hope one day to be doing nothing but that.

Hey, gang... after reading the above posts...

If we are going to report any misconduct or concerns about another group, let's limit it to PMs and emails. We don't want that stuff on our publicly viewable forums. about 80% of our forums can be seen by anyone without logging in.

Lord Sabbath, if you need to reach a Council Member about anything of the like, please PM them or email them via our website.
Lord Bruticus
Lord Bruticus
Official Member
Official Member

Official Member # : TDE021

Character sheet
member sheets:

http://rageofthebrutalone.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Correct you are Brutal Guy. My apologies for spurring on a response here. Blame the fooh-bah on grand babies. Ugh...

Please PM me with your reply to my questions Sabbath. In fact, check "your" PM box. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Sabbath Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:37 pm

i have replied milady
Darth Sabbath
Darth Sabbath
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Sabbath Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:04 pm

LANDO HIMSELF WILL BE AT THE INVASION AND ITS NOW THE 4TH-7TH AND I CANT WAIT AND I'M ORDERING MY TICKETS NEXT WEDNESDAY I JUST HOPE I CAN GO A GOOD FEW DAYS
Darth Sabbath
Darth Sabbath
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Sabbath Thu May 17, 2012 7:36 pm

i didnt go but i saw videos it looks so much smaller than it did last time
Darth Sabbath
Darth Sabbath
Official Member
Official Member

Character sheet
member sheets:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down